Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 8121
-
12-15-23 09:36 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 27Nice!
All I can say is welcome to the club my ekimo brother LOL, she was damn good.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 01:52 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 69I just left seeing her for the hour GFE and an extra pop. She only got one out of me but god damn she gave it her all trying for the next. Cute face, lots of eye contact during some fucking stellar BBBJ with rimming and I loaded that mouth.
Very eager to please, gave a great massage between.
Would repeat but god damn if I hit another round while in town I kinda want to see that Latina Olga. If anyone has please let me know and dm is fine.
As a visitor I got to say the pussy in this town is amazing!
Originally Posted by BingeMadman
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 18:40 #4459Senior Member

Posts: 297Molly
Is the same Molly who's been bouncing around agencies, she's been in all 3, I saw her a few years back when she was at the one we can't mention. Her service was good. But I don't like heavy women. And for me she was fat. And not curvy like for example ginger. Who is not fat.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 15:35 #4458Banned Member

Posts: 179Definitely a different Molly then. I don't recall any tattoos on her.
Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 11:03 #4457Banned Member

Posts: 93Molly is a Dwaeji
Molly is fat. She has those scars on her titties and that gawdy tattoo covering her c-section scar. She is all nice at first and if you repeat her eyes go from brown to green to see how much of your money she can take back to Colorado with her. Honestly there are better girls out there.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 23:25 #4456Banned Member

Posts: 179This is what I mean fat.
From another thread, but this is what I see is fat. Sorry but that is just gross.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../nicolemiliano
-
12-13-23 23:23 #4455Banned Member

Posts: 179LOL. You know I write a novel for the VIP'er.
Originally Posted by YoursOnly143
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 22:54 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 250Lol
For a second there I thought that was your review. LOL!
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 22:31 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 42LTLV Problem
I tried to make appointment with one of the lady on LTLV, asked to send I'd and passport image. I ask if I can block off the important stuff from the image, got the call from the number on LTLV. Some guy with heavy accent start complaining and yelling from the other end about wasting his time asking 1 question. IDK if this is normal for LV but I know for sure that I wouldn't be able to make appointment with LTLV anytime. And if there is some other place that I can make appointment with that wouldn't have someone screaming at my ear for asking 1 question then please pm me or reply to this comment, thank in advance.
-
12-13-23 21:08 #4452Banned Member

Posts: 179Found this one. But only one review from 2022.
Originally Posted by YoursOnly143
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3707389-369641
-
12-13-23 15:08 #4451Senior Member

Posts: 250LA Ruby
Yeah, she use to have one. Tons of reviews. Saw here just once. Kinda felt rushed and we didn't clique at first. Also she kinda looked like my friends wife which was weird. We started gettting along after the session when we talked about nightclubs and music. Definitely has a booty to her.
Originally Posted by Crsm27
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 10:29 #4450Senior Member

Posts: 159La ruby
She did have a TER account. I just went to look and couldn't find it.
Originally Posted by Sucio450
[View Original Post]
Don't know if she deleted it or something.
But she did.
But if I remember correctly that the last time I was reading the reviews (haven't seen her). Is that she used to be very good and then service started to drop off. LIke mentioned short timing people.
But at one time the reviews were thru the roof on her. Maybe she was getting burned out with her last visit or something. Who knows.
But everyone stated that she had a great ASS.
-
12-12-23 22:27 #4449Senior Member

Posts: 99I find petite girls attractive
I'm just not only attracted to petite girls and I'm aware that slim, petite girls are skinnier than normal. It's a bit frustrating when posters use "fat" to mean "not skinny" when there is a wide range between bigger than skinny and slimmer than fat that I'm perfectly fine being with, so I have to be careful about fully believing reviews complaining about girls being too fat.
Originally Posted by FineDining
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 20:44 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 433Why believe them even if she does have reviews?
Originally Posted by Sucio450
[View Original Post]
Sometimes if you search on TER for the agencies phone number (s), all their girls will show up. But again, pictures aren't right, 99% of the reviewers are handing out 9's and 10's to everyone. Could be the agency giving $$$ or they're all simps.
Girls go from different cities, change names, pictures etc. Very tough to find solid info or a solid review.
Saying that. I've honestly never had a fail on a KA girl. You could go completely random and have about the same experience between girls. Since pictures lie, the only way to know for sure, is to try. You have to start somewhere. Just go for it. If you TOFFT, you live and learn, go on to the next one.
-
12-12-23 20:05 #4447Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for the feedback
Thanks I appreciate the feedback I'm thinking I'm going to try Betty from vac then.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





