Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 1064 1564 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32819
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGold21  [View Original Post]
    This one is a little stuck up. Dream while back of apartment with several people. Would not lock the door. No touching. One position only. Kept top on. Prevented deep. Not repeat unless attitude and customer service improves. Would like to take her to pound town, but she's a prima. 100 Mario qv. May try again at some point if the attitude changes. Anyone similar or better experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/639412010547
    Don't think you put the right link.

  2. #32818

    Kinslee

    This one is a little stuck up. Dream while back of apartment with several people. Would not lock the door. No touching. One position only. Kept top on. Prevented deep. Not repeat unless attitude and customer service improves. Would like to take her to pound town, but she's a prima. 100 Mario qv. May try again at some point if the attitude changes. Anyone similar or better experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/639412010547

  3. #32817

    Yoga Trainer SS

    Dream. Pics accurate. Nice, pleasant, well spoken. Coms fine. Occasional short delay. Not left waiting. Few small life scars, but doesn't everyone. Little baby damage. Not fat, not skinny. BBBJ deep, covered FS. Tidy festive rm, no drug stuff. Takes instruction & makes an effort to act like it's enjoyable & try to please. Tries to dress nice. Overall fine. Qv 120.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/639412010547

  4. #32816

    Decided to make a trip to Orlando

    So gents I finally committed to making a trip to Orlando. I have decided to see two ladies while I was down there.

    One of the ladies was Brazilian Gabby who I have reviewed before on this board, so all the details are in my previous posts. I would recommend only a qv or hh with hr. Message if you want any additional details.

    The other provider I saw was Sophia and my time with her was absolutely incredible. In my dream we met off at her private but nice incall. She is a hot puerto rican MILF that has a body that just doesn't quit. Unfortunately, she does not post on any sites so I can not provide a link. The best way to describe my experience with her is essentially the same level of service as Brazilian Sara but Puerto Rican instead. Definitely recommend the drive to Orlando to see Sophia if you can. She is a UTR provider in order to see her I had to get screened by a senior USASG member who posts on the Orlando board. She will only see senior USASG member who contribute to the board and have been screened by Orlo69 on the Orlando board. She did mention if she gets enough guys regularly interested in Jacksonville she may start making trips to Jax regularly. Treat this one well guys she is amazing and respect her screening process. The screening process for me was very minimal and non-invasive on my privacy. Unless you are suspicious for some reason I'm assuming it should be the same for you.

  5. #32815
    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. Shady as hell. Fairly sure she tried to set me up. Since removed all her ads in last month.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/147494533996
    I had a nice dream Thursday the 7th, comms were good. Nice mic skills, and I nice juicy axx. I left happy!

  6. #32814
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    This one wants dep. For new clients. End of conversation.
    Too bad. She looks fun. Got to love a gal who posts a pic of her smoking the bologna pony. LOL.

  7. #32813

    Pretty sure it's a scammer anyhow

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    This one wants dep. For new clients. End of conversation.
    Advertising a whooooole lot of services that you'd really rather discuss behind closed doors. Sounds like a scam to me.

    The dep req just seals the deal.

  8. #32812

    About the blonde scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    This one wants dep. For new clients. End of conversation.
    Yeah, she tried that with me. I wasn't really serious about seeing her but decided to contact her for the heck of it. She asked me for 40 upfront. I informed her that before I send a deposit (wasn't going to) she would have to send me a whole body unfiltered pic holding up a toothbrush or 4 fingers, can't remember. And you guessed it-- no response! As I always say, they wouldn't be asking if there weren't any silly willies doing it! SMH.

  9. #32811

    Blonde

    This one wants dep. For new clients. End of conversation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231213_205746_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  10. #32810

    Alix

    Saw this one today. Do yourself a favor and don't LOL. Text set up was easy. Incall by the airport. Wasn't a fan of the hotel but wasn't a big deal. Issue was during dream. CBJ was more handy than anything else. Moved to do doggy, but she just wanted to lay flat. Like literally flat flat on her stomach and would not lift even a little bit. Put me out the mood and lost interest. So I just got dressed and left. She then text me like 5 hours later asking for $20.

    Pass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/812543646141

    Posted in error first time on the massage board, reposting here.

  11. #32809

    No name Ebony

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-over/60359229

    Anyone had the pleasure? Prices are good if she looks like pics.

  12. #32808

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    She's a big girl but a lot of fun, very accommodating and loves to give head. Definitely has big tits that are fun to slap around.

    Rich.
    I concur with Rich.

  13. #32807

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassixMan29  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it! To start, we agreed on a qv price which was 20 dollars off the offered rate of. 15 qv so. 13. She agreed, I show up, a bit of small talk, ask if she had cash app. And she said yes, sent the roses, then immediately after, she says " this has to be really quick because you didn't pay the original price " I'm like what, how quick, confused because qvs are 15 min, she then said like 5 min. I'm lik WTF. Then she literally nibbled on Jr, for no more that 15 seconds, then said, " you have to get hard" . Now mind you, the switch a roo made me upset, now she rushing me, so much so I couldn't even focus! Then she gets on fours and says "put it in" . I'm literally soft. I get frustrated and said fuck it I'm out, I'm writing a review on you! Guys, that's the new hustle, get your money, frustrate you, then rush you so you'll leave. Qv 130, for literally 5 min.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-town/60508747
    I saw her a long time ago when I lived in Tulsa. Does she do BBBJ now?

  14. #32806
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Nice that's good to know. You have the link to.

    Her ad? Where can I find her?
    It's no ad, a friend of mine.

  15. #32805
    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. Shady as hell. Fairly sure she tried to set me up. Since removed all her ads in last month.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/147494533996
    She was probably high and acting weird. Its what she do sometimes. I've always had great visits with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape