Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 870 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12888

    Seeking

    I have noticed a huge drop in the monthly membership from over a 100 to 19 $. My question is are any females on the website anymore. Doing a search turned up very little and nobody active.

    Monger brothers, am I right?

  2. #12887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Crazy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-050a79f1720a

    Snap is at vanessalikesu26.

    I'll leave the screenshot to speak for itself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5859.jpg‎  

  3. #12886
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hello Men.

    I need some guidance. Once you get out of Seeking messaging and on to the texting stage, I've had a number of woman say to me recently that they are looking for a PPM from 50% to 100% higher than the $500 to $600 I offer. Could that be possible? Or are they trying to get me to bid higher? It's hard to imagine $1,000 to $1,200 per visit and $4,000 to $5,000 a month. Or is this just GPS?

    Discuss.
    GPS!! Look there are TON of diamonds on SA to be found. These girls are watching TickTok and reading reddit thinking that's the norm. It has been this way for about the last year. You can find gems, just spent four hours with a lovely gal and that was $4 because of. Reasons. The amount of sugar you provide is up to YOU. It's DC there is a ton of $ in this town but for me, $1 k allowance means I need my done done and a BJ under my desk while I'm on my zoom calls (jokes, all jokes folks).

    The softspot for me $3/4 but always consider a higher gift if properly incentivized.

  4. #12885
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hello Men.

    I need some guidance. Once you get out of Seeking messaging and on to the texting stage, I've had a number of woman say to me recently that they are looking for a PPM from 50% to 100% higher than the $500 to $600 I offer. Could that be possible? Or are they trying to get me to bid higher? It's hard to imagine $1,000 to $1,200 per visit and $4,000 to $5,000 a month. Or is this just GPS?

    Discuss.
    Women have asked me for similar numbers. Are some of them getting this? Yes. Are all of them? Certainly not. These numbers are about 1/3rd of a top 5% salary. No reasonable man at that level would pay that. DC is full of national and international politicians with more money than sense so the market is crazy here. I've see prices steadily rising, and if it wasn't working at least part of the time, women wouldn't be asking it.

    I think the rise of * and normalization of sex work have played a huge part. More attractive women can make more money, the demand is high in new categories and that ironically boosts prices down the line. Here's what I think each level of women is going to end up as:

    10's — international models, billionaire toys.

    9's — kept women.

    8's — only fans top 1% making six or seven figures.

    7's — sugar babies $1 k ppm.

    6's — escorts and strippers $500/ day.

    5's — low end sex workers.

    I'm not saying I like it, but this appears to be where our society is headed.

    So pay what you can afford, and politely decline larger asks. The market will sort itself out.

    Personally I'm getting out and probably going to escorts or massage parlors. SB prices have just become ridiculous. Hard 6's who aren't even likable are asking $1 k / meet and you think there isn't a bubble?

  5. #12884

    Prepaid cards for Secret Benefits

    Has anyone found success with prepaid cards on Secret Benefits? Don't they use the same payment processor as seeking?

  6. #12883

    Pussy Inflation

    Hello Men.

    I need some guidance. Once you get out of Seeking messaging and on to the texting stage, I've had a number of woman say to me recently that they are looking for a PPM from 50% to 100% higher than the $500 to $600 I offer. Could that be possible? Or are they trying to get me to bid higher? It's hard to imagine $1,000 to $1,200 per visit and $4,000 to $5,000 a month. Or is this just GPS?

    Discuss.

  7. #12882
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I recognize the username, having seen the photos a couple of times. Allegedly she was like 15 or 16 when she started and her photos are 20 lbs ago. Should be legal now, but probably not worth the bother unless you just can't land anything else.
    Found a more recent photo of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m_5e0e7c0e105293d846aae9d2.jpg‎  

  8. #12881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Question for those out there who have had to jump through the hoops of getting banned and using a new account. Any advice on how to pay for membership?

    I used to pay with my "new" account with Visa gift cards by adding my zip code to the card and it worked for me. Now it looks like Visa gift card doesn't allow for card's to be assigned a zip code.

    Maybe an alternative gift card that accepts adding a zip code? Thanks for any suggestions. Miss the crazy random fun of the sugar bowl.
    There's a visa gift card that says "vanilla" on it but looks like the one that took zip codes and worked. This vanilla one doesn't work on seeking. This vanilla one also seems to have replaced the one that worked. The visa that does work is issued by a bank called Blackhawk or something similar. It does not say "vanilla" on the front. Look for that. I found one at Home Depot of all places. But then it was limited to 100. If you use the discount code VWO33COM it should lower the price below the limit.

  9. #12880
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    These two things would have made me walk. Just as we're talking about how our appearance is important, I want to see ssome effort from them.
    As I reflect you make a valid point. That's good game to note; to use the M&G as an opportunity to negotiate down if she comes underdress and punching above her weight class. Just in general, meeting for a drink and discussing the arrangement in person if you believe it will yield fruit.

  10. #12879

    Google Pay

    I did the same. Worked great. Athough I used my real credit card to fund Google Pay, Seeking does not have my credit card info since Google acted as the intermediary.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I just use Google Pay a week ago with my new PREMIUM membership. Works like a charm.

  11. #12878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Question for those out there who have had to jump through the hoops of getting banned and using a new account. Any advice on how to pay for membership?

    I used to pay with my "new" account with Visa gift cards by adding my zip code to the card and it worked for me. Now it looks like Visa gift card doesn't allow for card's to be assigned a zip code.

    Maybe an alternative gift card that accepts adding a zip code? Thanks for any suggestions. Miss the crazy random fun of the sugar bowl.
    I just use Google Pay a week ago with my new PREMIUM membership. Works like a charm.

  12. #12877

    SA payment question

    Question for those out there who have had to jump through the hoops of getting banned and using a new account. Any advice on how to pay for membership?

    I used to pay with my "new" account with Visa gift cards by adding my zip code to the card and it worked for me. Now it looks like Visa gift card doesn't allow for card's to be assigned a zip code.

    Maybe an alternative gift card that accepts adding a zip code? Thanks for any suggestions. Miss the crazy random fun of the sugar bowl.

  13. #12876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Went by Lexi in the past

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here before but under a different profile. I seem to remember she lied about her age. . .

    Useeemeeepleseee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-38c165e83301
    I recognize the username, having seen the photos a couple of times. Allegedly she was like 15 or 16 when she started and her photos are 20 lbs ago. Should be legal now, but probably not worth the bother unless you just can't land anything else.

  14. #12875
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]

    (1) Her attire was notably casualwearing sweatpants, a coat, no makeup, and tennis shoes. Because of this, I was uncertain it was her at glimpse.

    1. She reiterated she's a germaphobe, drawing from past encounters and anecdotes she shared by other ladies. So for me, LFK but I don't even request or receive a CBJ.

    2. She mentioned that she might have gained around 10 lbs compared to her photos, attributing it to her adaptation to the American diet. Interestingly, it all went to her lower body while maintaining a very flat stomach.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-11880f1e718e
    These two things would have made me walk. Just as we're talking about how our appearance is important, I want to see ssome effort from them.

  15. #12874
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    No, if anything I'm trying to help him out!! I'd like to know why some girl rejected me.

    The dumbest shit females would say is that personality is important well it's not -.
    Knowing these guys are out there helps my game. I'm getting great values from my rotation. I dress well and they notice. I'm not spending a ton of money on my wardrobe but keep it neat and try not to look like their dad's target clothes. Keeo that nose hair and ear hair under control and maybe use some face lotion.

    For these reasons if I can sometimes go into a M&G without knowing what they'll go for in terms of PPM pricing. When they see you're not some shlub that doesn't shower they'll be more flexible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape