Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 888 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10837

    Don't panic

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp777  [View Original Post]
    Got in touch with one. She sent me a text saying she was going to DM all my relatives on FB. What to do?

    With that said, dont reach out to this one..

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayylovekayy
    If you think she has enough info about you to do this then I would post something ahead of time saying you have been hacked. If not don't worry about it, definitely don't send any money. I have had them threaten me before too saying if I didn't send money they would expose me to all my friends. I said go for it and blocked the number and never heard anymore.

  2. #10836

    Social media

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp777  [View Original Post]
    Got in touch with one. She sent me a text saying she was going to DM all my relatives on FB. What to do?

    With that said, dont reach out to this one..

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayylovekayy
    Deactivate your accounts ASAP. They'll disappear to the public. You can bring them back at a later date. Hopefully she hasn't recorded your contacts.

  3. #10835

    Hotel Asian

    I sampled our hotel Asians today. 30 minutes for a Benjamin and two Jacksons. I would guess the lady was early 40's. She was attractive and was pleasant to deal with. I received a couple of little closed mouth kisses, some DATY, a CBJ, and then ride them cowgirl. The whole experience was a little rushed, but for the price probably repeatable. Communication was easy. She was fresh and clean.

  4. #10834
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp777  [View Original Post]
    Got in touch with one. She sent me a text saying she was going to DM all my relatives on FB. What to do?

    With that said, dont reach out to this one..

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayylovekayy
    Crazy question. Did you give her your "real" phone number, first last name and / or a link to your actual FB account?

  5. #10833

    Best practice

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp777  [View Original Post]
    Got in touch with one. She sent me a text saying she was going to DM all my relatives on FB. What to do?

    With that said, dont reach out to this one..

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayylovekayy
    Always use a burner or a texting ap and never use your real name or send a pic of your ID.

  6. #10832

    Extortion?

    Got in touch with one. She sent me a text saying she was going to DM all my relatives on FB. What to do?

    With that said, don’t reach out to this one..

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayylovekayy

  7. #10831

    Sassy

    My fun review #6723, seen her since but not as much fun as was then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Gum jobs are the best.

  8. #10830

    Missing teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjt34  [View Original Post]
    I've see her. Fit body and very accommodating. She has to be in her 50's and missing some teeth.
    Gum jobs are the best.

  9. #10829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    This link will give you a "rough" idea of face: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/158995493.
    I've see her. Fit body and very accommodating. She has to be in her 50's and missing some teeth.

  10. #10828

  11. #10827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Remember Alec?

    This gal reminds me of sweet but troubled Alec with the amazing behind! Anyone ever meet this girl or is this scammy davis jr?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/270658924232
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ezgif-5-989421ae0e.jpg‎   IMG_20150117_174008290.jpg‎  

  12. #10826

    Ehhhh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/705428668813

    Saw her about a week or two ago. The experience was mid to ehhhh.

    Like from 1-10 I'd say 4. Just on the negative side of average. Location is in Fountain Inn near S-Burg border. I get there late afternoon. She's in a location I've been to before so she shares the spot with another provider.

    She's short like 5'3, 5'4, light skin. But she had hair in a bonnet and in a row so I already knew this was going to be lackluster. Get on the but was told to be care cause frame is kinda weak. Oral was ehh, like going through the motions. Then on to a few different positions but when I got behind her the smell hit. And that took me out.

    Powered through to finish and was out of there. She is nice and all but you can tell she wasn't really in to it. May be it was a bad time for her but I don't plan going back.

    She's not ugly at all but hygiene could be better.

  13. #10825

    Elena

    Look like good quality bolt ons, not that I object. Going to try a set up on Wednesday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead, she is a nice lady! Private residence that's in a nice area of town.

  14. #10824
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going to take this one for a test drive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/682559015938
    You'll enjoy. This chic provides an "out of norm experience" in categories such as safe & clean environment. 1st class. Prepare yourself for the longest BBJ you'll ever encounter, she loves it. She's north of S-burg now.

    Good day.

  15. #10823
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going to take this one for a test drive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/682559015938
    Go ahead, she is a nice lady! Private residence that's in a nice area of town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape