Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 1878 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 1004 1504 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 28169
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20624

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years, and always with the same pictures. She is real, but the reason I never pulled the trigger is she used to get bad reviews for performance. Nothing bad, just lame with lots of rules. Don't remember the name she uses, but if someone comes up with it there are old reviews on here.
    Was one and done for me not good at all.

  2. #20623
    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    Seems to post a lot in various areas but can't find much about her.

    https://callescort.org/727-316-0403
    She's been around for years, and always with the same pictures. She is real, but the reason I never pulled the trigger is she used to get bad reviews for performance. Nothing bad, just lame with lots of rules. Don't remember the name she uses, but if someone comes up with it there are old reviews on here.

  3. #20622
    Any intel on this one?

    Seems to post a lot in various areas but can't find much about her.

    https://callescort.org/727-316-0403

  4. #20621
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161626161

    Can't seem to find any review or mention of her anywhere. Any chance any of you have given her a look?
    Gave this one a call and when she opened the door, I left. The pics she sent me looks nothing like the woman that opened the door. The D size tits looked deflated as hell. She may be a nice girl but definitely very deceiving pics IMHO.

  5. #20620
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasfla  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this beauty? I've seen several posts in the past, and an invite to IG. Is she real?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/162009259#.
    Ad is down already.

  6. #20619

    Older Divorced mom

    Any info on this beauty? I've seen several posts in the past, and an invite to IG. Is she real?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/162009259#.

  7. #20618

    Trish

    Recently saw Trish at her new location off 60 towards Brandon. Easy in and out location and easy communication with code word supplied by Rockit. Photos in previous reviews are current. Much better looking in person and she had on some sexy lingerie when I arrived. Clean and maintained location. Nice GFE session with BBBJ, DATY, FIV AND CFS. She clearly came at least twice that I could tell and was into our session. Left very happy and we even chatted a bit before I left. Will be back to see her in the future. Dropped $$ total. Big time step up from many other providers. No link online according to her. Contact number has been posted on previous reviews.

  8. #20617

    Honey Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by DingoReyez  [View Original Post]
    A lot of people rolled their eyes Tom Brady retired, then subsequently unretired a few years ago. But any obsessive individual / competitor knows that the curious, dreadful feeling of dealing with a strong case of the "what ifs" can drive a person crazy. That's where I was at mentally over the past few weeks. There were a few gems / deeds I needed to get done before I was satisfied with taking a backseat. So I've been on a bit of a bender, to say the least. Sit back, this will be a very long, detailed review and the goal as always is to help our community come to the best decisions on what best fulfils their desires.

    Chanel.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-sexy/60504430

    https://callescort.org/407-406-2781/videos

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-24497103/

    If you've seen my previous posts, you know I have a type. I'm a sucker for the Latin mami's with the nice fake breasts and natural big soft culos. Comms with this one has always been easy, but I've never been able to secure a nice wonderful nap with her because of schedules. I work overnights so it's hard sometimes because if I'm rearing and gearing in the mornings when I get off, most providers are still getting their beauty rest after a long night of dealing with you hooligans...
    Honey is an ATF! Will fit the bill and then some. View is exactly what you would like. Comms okay. Unfortunately new location too far from me.

  9. #20616

    Nora

    Seems like a nuisance charge to me. Probably "borrowing" somebody's car without permission. Or, they got too high or sobered up and forgot they let her take it. When you get to her circle of hell, it really doesn't matter what the charge is.

    I hope that Nora gets a break from the dope, an STD screen and gets to put a couple turkey dinners on those hips.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    That's what the report said. I've never seen her, but from the ads, I always pictured her smaller. Maybe it’s the Dora effect. LOL.

    She got popped Monday. GTMV.

  10. #20615

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Avoid like the plague. Search this forum for reviews. You'd have a more enjoyable time if you lit your donation on fire and slammed your head into a concrete wall while someone smacked your rear end with a giant frying pan. Total ripoff, Foxy especially.
    😂 yikes place really went downhill huh?

    Any other places you would recommend?

    Used to go paradise spa on bruce b. But they moved too sadly.

  11. #20614
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Avoid like the plague. Search this forum for reviews. You'd have a more enjoyable time if you lit your donation on fire and slammed your head into a concrete wall while someone smacked your rear end with a giant frying pan. Total ripoff, Foxy especially.
    Agreed.

    I miss Goldie. For the brief time she was there, she was the only one worth a damn.

    And DAYUM she was amazing. Wish she was still around.

  12. #20613

    Avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie870  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the masquerade studio lately?

    I've been there when gabie was there.

    But not since.

    I see on their instagram they have newer models.

    Sol, bougie, and foxy.

    Anyone got to check them out?
    Avoid like the plague. Search this forum for reviews. You'd have a more enjoyable time if you lit your donation on fire and slammed your head into a concrete wall while someone smacked your rear end with a giant frying pan. Total ripoff, Foxy especially.

  13. #20612

    Masquerade

    Anyone been to the masquerade studio lately?

    I've been there when gabie was there.

    But not since.

    I see on their instagram they have newer models.

    Sol, bougie, and foxy.

    Anyone got to check them out?

  14. #20611
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    She often shows up in Lakeland's STG page and says she's in Zephyrhills. I drove toZephyrhills and she gave me a legit incall location (hotel). Was just about to get there and she asks me to run an errand for her (cigarettes). She gave me a specific gas station to go to, though, which I found strange. I told her I don't run errands. She flipped out on me, so I told her to eff off. On my way home, out of curiosity, I pulled up to the gas station she wanted me to go to, and in a practically empty parking lot next to it, there was a cop sitting in his car watching the place. She's definitely up to no good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/575660247641
    She gave me the hotel address and room number. Basically making up shit. I pulled up to the hotel but I never got out the car. That skank blocked me after she scammed me. Broke ass broads needs to scam to make money with 2005 flip phone pictures.

  15. #20610

    Barbie?

    Got an appointment for later today, couldn't find an Intel, has anyone indulged?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161897798

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape