The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 907 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9379

    Damn it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    Midget Escort, I can't wait to read the review.
    I'll give it a shot when I get back there. If she has a flat head I can put my beer on while getting a BJ, and is toothless, and owns a liquor store I'll marry her.

  2. #9378

    Flakes and unwilling

    I have been noticing a lot of flakes and ghosting from providers. Just like one of the other members posted I must have tried 10-15 providers. Crickets from most of them. Then there is her https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/161997894 been trying to reach her for weeks now. Not even one reply.

    Tried my luck with this one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lle/161994454. Asked me where was I located and if I wanted an incall or outcall. Usually that line if questioning is scammers in my experience. Told her wanted an incall and she states she isn't interested.

    Snow.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lle/162007721. Did manage to meet her on a hotel she was working out of on fern valley rd. Sweet chick. Pretty sure she is older than 22. Got more weight than the pic let on. Service was ok.

    Its very rough out there.

  3. #9377

    Marie

    Hey Jim Braddock, its the first one, and the vids are just to show qhat she looks like. Didn't know she has left. But hear she's in Lexington.

  4. #9376
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Where are all the reviews? There are so many new girls on the scene. I'm still looking for a good UTR but have a current rotation depending on their availability and whatever stuff they are going through.

    My rotation is in no real order.

    CeCe: She was my number 1 go too but as if late she has been MIA. She texts me and all but we just can't seem to get on the right page as of late.

    Ally: She OK time management can be an issue.

    Faith: I gave her a bad review the first time I met her. But I gave her a second try. She pretty little girl. But you can tell she is on something. Don't know what, I see no marks but she has been pretty nice when she meets. And she has a very tight kitty just FYI.

    Chloe: She is new to the game. Not into drugs at all. She has a lot of rules, No GFE, No doing this and that. Also, she stays in nice hotels, not bullshit since she is not on drugs. She can do anal and she is a little high in price. Also, everything is covered and she says she does BJ but she doesn't like them at all she will try to avoid it at all costs just FYI. She is very nice to talk to and very interesting. Also super private.

    Anyway here are a few girls I would like some info about.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161939872

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161957680

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161928094

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161935302
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161928094

    I have seen her a few times both incall and outcall. Initially, she has trust issues and is concerned for her safety. She does change her number a lot, not sure of the reason but you should always look for an updated ad if you can't contact her on the number you have today for her. Overall, good time, covered, and fun time. Open to most anything.

  5. #9375
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    Midget Escort, I can't wait to read the review.
    Sorry guys it's a fake ad. Any ads that use "MidGate" instead of midget are fake as well. Pictures of this one pop up on those other ads. Reminder that a local number does not mean it's real but always air on the side of caution and never give deposits for any reason. I'd like to see a real one as much as the next deviant.

  6. #9374

    Tiny person.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMan2023  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see the midget on LC? She's got a local number. Can't find her ad now, but saved her number. Anybody got info? Very curious!
    Midget Escort, I can't wait to read the review.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2283124A-F4D2-499C-B5E0-46EA1CBA906F.jpg‎  

  7. #9373
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Where are all the reviews? There are so many new girls on the scene. I'm still looking for a good UTR but have a current rotation depending on their availability and whatever stuff they are going through.

    My rotation is in no real order.

    CeCe: She was my number 1 go too but as if late she has been MIA. She texts me and all but we just can't seem to get on the right page as of late.

    Ally: She OK time management can be an issue.

    Faith: I gave her a bad review the first time I met her. But I gave her a second try. She pretty little girl. But you can tell she is on something. Don't know what, I see no marks but she has been pretty nice when she meets. And she has a very tight kitty just FYI.

    Chloe: She is new to the game. Not into drugs at all. She has a lot of rules, No GFE, No doing this and that. Also, she stays in nice hotels, not bullshit since she is not on drugs. She can do anal and she is a little high in price. Also, everything is covered and she says she does BJ but she doesn't like them at all she will try to avoid it at all costs just FYI. She is very nice to talk to and very interesting. Also super private.

    Anyway here are a few girls I would like some info about.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161939872

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161957680

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161928094

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161935302
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161939872

    She's real. A little ghetto sometimes dirty feet. Covered everything, her bf or pimp sits in a car nearby (burgundy Kia optima and Honda accord from what I've seen). Does some fake moaning, can't take bigger sizes much. Prices are negotiable and even more so if you're a regular. Has an issue with ghosting texts but once she confirms you're on the way she's been reliable for me. Pictures are real and accurate. No GFE at all, straight to business. Haven't felt rushed yet, no usage marks. Not rushed but I've only done QV's and I strongly believe longer would be rushed. She's a little nervous after an arrest in Tennessee. Would recommend if that doesn't scare you. It's decent if your looking for something fast.

  8. #9372

    Marie

    Thanks to Wads for the news about her. I called today and she told me she has moved, left the Louisville area.

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    I messed up guys. Had a brainfart. It is Marie I was talking about. Hell getting old. Look her up on EB. Enter her name and check out her pics and vids.

  9. #9371

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    I messed up guys. Had a brainfart. It is Marie I was talking about. Hell getting old. Look her up on EB. Enter her name and check out her pics and vids.
    Put a link in your post.

  10. #9370

    Bella Love

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    Kayyy is easier to contact thru the week than on weekends. Weekends she is usually not available.
    I know that a couple of the ladies are only available on certain days and times.

    Bella Love is only available on certain days during the week!

    A lot can go into whether you get a response. How did you introduce yourself?

    I know that has a lot to do with responding.

    Happy holidays.

  11. #9369
    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    I messed up guys. Had a brainfart. It is Marie I was talking about. Hell getting old. Look her up on EB. Enter her name and check out her pics and vids.
    We talking about this Marie:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8592854815

    Or this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5027712432

    Neither has any videos I could imagine you'd be suggesting we watch, but those are the only two Maries I can find.

  12. #9368

    Where are all the reviews at

    Where are all the reviews? There are so many new girls on the scene. I'm still looking for a good UTR but have a current rotation depending on their availability and whatever stuff they are going through.

    My rotation is in no real order.

    CeCe: She was my number 1 go too but as if late she has been MIA. She texts me and all but we just can't seem to get on the right page as of late.

    Ally: She OK time management can be an issue.

    Faith: I gave her a bad review the first time I met her. But I gave her a second try. She pretty little girl. But you can tell she is on something. Don't know what, I see no marks but she has been pretty nice when she meets. And she has a very tight kitty just FYI.

    Chloe: She is new to the game. Not into drugs at all. She has a lot of rules, No GFE, No doing this and that. Also, she stays in nice hotels, not bullshit since she is not on drugs. She can do anal and she is a little high in price. Also, everything is covered and she says she does BJ but she doesn't like them at all she will try to avoid it at all costs just FYI. She is very nice to talk to and very interesting. Also super private.

    Anyway here are a few girls I would like some info about.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161939872

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161957680

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161928094

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/161935302

  13. #9367

    Miss Tiff / Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by LDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    I have never been able to see the blonde Tiffany, but I was under the impression she only did body rub and HE. If there is other info, please share.
    She also escorts and is pretty straightforward about it. I saw her earlier this year for a body rub but her ad said that she offered GFE for an hour for $150. She also mentioned it while I was there. She is a lovely woman and can be a great time but she has a drinking problem and can behave erratically. Others have reported on this issue as well.

  14. #9366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Kayyy

    Kayyy is easier to contact thru the week than on weekends. Weekends she is usually not available.

    Quote Originally Posted by RKRusty  [View Original Post]
    I visited Louisville and contacted 26 (let me spell it out for those that think that was a misprint Twenty six) providers. Only 4 (Four) responded and only 1 ONE came through. That is terrible odds.

    No response list:

    Edery.

    Miss K.

    Jezebel.

    I. B.

    Carrie.

    Kayyy.

    Alana.

    Ryleee.

    Karmen.

    Mary Rose.

    5 Star Steph...

  15. #9365
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyTex  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. Do you have a link or maybe a description? I get a few different girls when I search LC, all three are black. Two are black Latina. I'm also aware of the body rubber / escort Miss Tiffany.
    I have never been able to see the blonde Tiffany, but I was under the impression she only did body rub and HE. If there is other info, please share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape