LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1501

    Flimflam

    Quote Originally Posted by Flimflamman
    You should read the Forum, I have asshole.

    Nowhere in the forum does it say anything about MT, asshole.
    Since we were all new at some point, it is always constructive to respect the ones who have been here longer and contributed more. Since Flimmy, you dont fit in that catagory, RTFF first, post some useful intel, Post some more useful intel thats verifiable. Then we can talk respect.

    PC out

    ps AJ, JJ are all respected members here and you are not, not yet anyway. Best of luck to you.

  2. #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimflamman
    I have asshole.
    Don't we all?

  3. #1499

    Once an Asshole, Always An Asshole

    Sorry, I do not want to drag this out, but I have to get my two cents worth in here. This really pisses me off. Fortunately, most members here are respectful and there is absolutely no need for this sort of childess behavior. Although I personally would never have provided the jerk any assistance, AJ showed he was the bigger man. I just hope he is a little more respectful to the ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1
    Dude, insults are just not necessary at all. There are tons of posts in this forum stating that you need to share information to receive it. You also need to make at least some effort to read for the information that is already here. Stop trying to be tough over the internet, we don't need e-thugs in here.

  4. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1
    we don't need e-thugs in here.

    Besides you're not even a little bit scary to even the frailest of men here, as may be you are in the parking lot

  5. #1497
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimflamman
    You should read the Forum, I have asshole.

    Nowhere in the forum does it say anything about MT, asshole.
    Dude, insults are just not necessary at all. There are tons of posts in this forum stating that you need to share information to receive it. You also need to make at least some effort to read for the information that is already here. Stop trying to be tough over the internet, we don't need e-thugs in here.

  6. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimflamman
    You should read the Forum, I have asshole.
    Nowhere in the forum does it say anything about MT, asshole.
    If your name is any indication of your personality, I've always been told a Flimflamman is a cute way of saying scam artists. Someone who is lazy always looking for shortcuts. I'm sure your life is full of them.

    The way your handling this situation dictates my opinions
    " yes I know what opinions are like, in my mind mine smells great"

    If you were to ask somebody how to use the search engine they may be willing to give you some direction.

    I found this information within one minute. Within two minutes I had the address so RTFF because your obviously missing something.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...456#post627456

    Magic Touch (MT) (18)
    ===========
    ??? - 12/30/07 - Imsodiesel (-)
    Sunny - 12/28/07 - Guitarman1 (+)
    Amy - 12/16/07 - Any Mouse (+)

    Now who feels like the "ASSHOLE" jumping on people when your new LMFAO


    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Six
    RTFF.
    Let me first start off by saying, I'm not much of a big open forum information person PM`s are my thing. That being said there are people here who can validate my contributions.

    I think before YOU go telling people to RTFF you should post some useful information.

    In your hot 11 post I find nothing useful.

    Merely one man's observation of many men.

    Happy Hunting
    AJ

  7. #1495

    That is a Real Way to Gain Friends!

    Name calling is not the suggested way of getting the information you want.

    Please try again.

    JJ



    Quote Originally Posted by Flimflamman
    You should read the Forum, I have asshole.

    Nowhere in the forum does it say anything about MT, asshole.

  8. #1494

    Deep Six

    You should read the Forum, I have asshole.

    Nowhere in the forum does it say anything about MT, asshole.

  9. #1493
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Park
    I'm not sure they have a mamasan. On my visit there was only one girl working until the one who did me showed up.
    On this day there were 2 women and one acted like the Mamasan as far as greeting and then after the Massage collected the money.

  10. #1492
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy7777
    I should have asked for the Mamasan and let her know her advertising is not appreciated.
    I'm not sure they have a mamasan. On my visit there was only one girl working until the one who did me showed up.

  11. #1491

    Dude - I hate saying this, but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Flimflamman
    Okay, you guys got me. What does MT stand for and where is IT?

    FFM
    RTFF.

    MT is all through and the location is a dead give away.

  12. #1490

    Sorry

    Sorry, just as I click to submit my report, I realized that I had placed it in Virginia. Anyway, I will copied report to DC when it appears.

  13. #1489

    Scent of a Rose

    I literally hate downtown and get lost everytime I go, and then there is the Saturday traffic on 95/395. However, after all the great reports, I thought I had to see this lady. To my surprise, traffic was extremely light and I made it downtown in record time. The location was very easy to find and I was fortunate enough to get a parking place right in front. Damn, what luck! Greeted by mamasan and since I had called to make sure I was at the right place, she knew I was a first timer but she still asked the question. I told her that I was and that I had heard great things. I requested Rose, hoping she was not busy. Mama took me to my room and said she would be right there. So far, everything was going perfectly. Although she has been described in detail before, I was not expecting such a beautiful young lady. Needless to say, I was very satisfied. I was prepared to pay. 8 for the hour and was happy when I was told only. 6. I always enjoy the TS and she was very thorough. I couldn't wait to get back to the room for the main event. In conclusion, I want to thank all you fellow mongers for your reports which convinced me to make the trip. Seniors who are interested in a full report you know what to do. When I was moving from the shower to the room and as I was departing, I observed several lovely ladies who were worth another trip downtown.

    My trip home was even better when I discovered the HOV was open going South. Finally, when I got to the house, I discovered my Stimulus Check in the mail. The way this day has been going, I think I will play the lottery.

  14. #1488

    Not erotic

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Park
    I stumbled across this AMP in the Adult Services section of City Paper. Good sign! The ad also mentioned incall/outcall. Even better sign! And it is located in downtown Mclean not too far from home. Better still!

    Called to inquire about the cost and was told 50/90. An obvious Asian sounding girl asked if I wanted to come by and I said "sure. " We agreed on a time. A short while later she called back asking if I could delay my arrival by a half hour. "Okay. " I found the place located in a small business park behind the fire station.

    Entered into a nicely appointed waiting room. Magazines on the coffee table and a copy of Sunday's Washington Post too. An Asian lady scurried out to meet me and asked me to please wait as my attendant had not arrived. But she was on her way. Huh? I gave her benefit of the doubt and sat down. At the ten minute mark I was getting ready to leave when Mary comes in. She is a late 30 something-early 40 something lady. Petite Asian, attractive, and truly a MILF. Wearing a red polo and black jeans. Casual but no where near sexy. She apologized for her tardiness, blaming it on traffic.

    She led me to the room. I told her I wanted a half hour and gave her three 20s. She took the three bills and said "Thanks! " I was going to quibble but thought that a small tip up front might serve me well later on. She asked me to undress and excused herself while I did.

    From there is was 30 minutes of legitimate massage. Rubbing, prodding, massaging. From the top of my head to the tips of my toes. But as things ran down, no reach around, no reach under, no light massagee. She didn't even say "turn over. " As the minutes ran out she announced "how do you feel? " I was polite and said her massage was very good.

    While I dressed she fetched me a glass of water and told me next time I needed to come for a full hour.

    I'm not sure if extras are only available during a one hour session and I'm not sure I will return to find out. There was another monger across the hall who apparently did get the hour treatment because he was there when I arrived and still there when I left. So pal, if you read this board, tell us, did you get a happy ending?
    Went to the above establishment on July 4. 2008. Took the one hour massage for $90. 00. Disrobed and the attended covered me with a sheet. Received a very good Accupreassure type massage. However they advertise in The Erotic Massage Section of CL and they also have other locations like Hungerford DR in Rockville. During the massage strict and uncomfortable draping was used as they actually wraped the groin area tightly with the sheet to prohibit any exposure.

    The attendent was young and attractive but it did not matter. It's dispicable they intentionally advertise in The Erotic Section of CL yet offer no such thing. Since the massuesse worked hard I gave her the $20. 00 tip and left but I should have asked for the Mamasan and let her know her advertising is not appreciated.

    If you want a Therapuetic massage for $90 then I would recomend otherwise I would support someone that advertises therapuetic and then delivers it instead of this Bait and Switch scam.

  15. #1487

    Mt

    Okay, you guys got me. What does MT stand for and where is IT?

    FFM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape