Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4906
-
12-20-23 20:44 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 493Brooke's Back
All this talk about Brooke and now she's back! But in Oceanside for now! Funny I was just in MV visiting Ava and saw Ava getting dropped off by her pimp and guess who I spotted in the backseat? Brooke! I wasn't sure at first but it really looked like it. Now I know for sure. Anyway I haven't hit her up yet. Someone find out if she changed her mind and will do bare again.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162307310
-
12-17-23 17:36 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 563Yeah, I saw her the other day. BBJ and BBFS. Kept asking the same questions and kept me waiting for around a half hour or more before she was ready, but it was fun.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 01:18 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 293The warm sensation is probably all the hot cum from the dozen of dudes that deposited their load in her before you.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 12:40 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 78Thats wild I never would have thought they were sisters LOL. Its a shame ava didn't get boobs like claire either haha.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
Yeah claires social media made it sound like she been goin through something, I messaged her a few months ago and she said she would come back eventually, sucks that whatever happened probably changed that though.
-
12-13-23 23:07 #3717Senior Member

Posts: 563I wish I would've known she was here. Anyone seen her? She's sexy.
Originally Posted by FeelingGood
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 22:24 #3716Senior Member

Posts: 563Dude, you need to move on with your life and stop obsessing over this chick. And stop messaging me, you sound like you belong in a mental hospital. Do something positive with your life and stay away from these people who you claim are so bad. I don't need any more messages from you, but thanks for letting me know about your supposed situation.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 19:01 #3715Banned Member

Posts: 99If you only knew
I could tell you the main reason she is totally fucking up her rep and the money she makes. Drugs have always been there. I'm not sure how to say it. It's the people around her. Lame ass criminals. Fraud, identity theft and robbing and stealing their only source of income. The ex husband was a problem. Until I was able to open her eyes to see what a complete bag of shit he is. Now this fag lame chad has moved himself into the room she used to do incalls in. With the door to left of the porch. The worst of them all is the one you all know as Zoey. She's an actual evil witch.
Originally Posted by MbMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 18:22 #3714Senior Member

Posts: 67Isabelle Morena, who is sometimes here and sometimes in Vegas, and who I've always thought was maybe bare-possible, is currently here and openly advertising it the past couple of days:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6199834033/1
I've followed her on socials on and off and she strikes me as a little crazy, maybe undiagnosed bi-polar (or at least untreated).
-
12-13-23 18:09 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 493If Ace shares his Brooke action shots I'll share mine haha.
Originally Posted by Sdsaluki
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 17:08 #3712Senior Member

Posts: 112Send action shots
This is kinda like the tag review back in the day.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 11:20 #3711Senior Member

Posts: 1388Brooke and her sister Ashley
Of course I remember Brooke. Barebacked at her Irvine hotel end of June, before she started posting in SD. She was rooming with a blonde named Ashley that she introduced as her "sister". Who knows? Maybe they are, or maybe just a marketing gimmick because they did try to upsell me to a doubles date. You know how some mongers have this fantasy of fucking two hot sisters at the same time. Are you one of those guys?
Originally Posted by ElleScer
[View Original Post]
Anyway the cost of doubles was much higher than if I saw them separate. They were both hot with small tits but firm perfect bodies and pretty faces. Nothing beats young hot white girls with spinner bodies that are not mutilated by ugly ink. They do command the highest prices tho. Wished they came back to the OC. They are from the PNW and I do travel up there frequently but have not come across their ads. Prob just missed them. Not sure if they still provide BBFS. Speaking of which, some action shots of the blonde Ashley below wiping my cum off her pussy LOL.
One thing I noticed about these girls is they always have dirty feets because they walk around the incall rooms without socks! That's why I always keep mine on even when doing the deed. A lot of these girls travel with fur babies and I have stepped on dog poo before. Yuk! I simply take off the socks, throw them in the bathroom garbage bin, and walk out of there in my $600 shoes barefoot LOL. Speaking of expensive shoes, I just had a date in LA with another blonde. Her dog freaking chewed up my shoes while we were fucking for an hour. Damn, my $300 date turned into a thousand dollar date ha ha ha.
Can also post action shots of brunette Brooke if you guys want.
-
12-13-23 01:28 #3710Senior Member

Posts: 563Went to see Ava today and I thought I was going to get flaked on again, but she finally responded and we met. She said she will be in town for several more days, leave for Christmas and then will return. She looks better in her pictures, but they are accurate. At first I felt a warm sensation, I haven't felt before, and then it went away, maybe it was some type of lube or something.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 20:54 #3709Senior Member

Posts: 40There were hotter ones like the Italian girl that came with blue hair, and the blonde girl that got pregnant. I banged them all raw.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 19:44 #3708Senior Member

Posts: 493Yes! She was another favorite of mine. She wasn't BB though. At least not after her first couple days. I saw her on her first day for a hhr and was having trouble staying hard with the condom. She let me in raw as long as I pulled out. It was amazing. She told me not to tell anyone but then my dumb ass went on here and told you guys and then she started getting blown up by dudes asking for BFS. She shut it down after that. I saw her a few more times but she was pretty strict on no BFS even if I paid extra. Still she had a great petite bod and we got along really well. If you got to fuck her raw too good on you! But I dunno if I would put her in the BB category. Her social media went dark and she deleted all her posts. I would love her to come back too.
Originally Posted by ElleScer
[View Original Post]
I still think the hottest girl from this crew was the one and only OG, Sweetiee. Best all around.
-
12-12-23 19:21 #3707Regular Member

Posts: 24Layla squirt a lot
I saw Layla today and had a great time. She looks cool but actually sweetheart. Be careful, she squirt a lot with DATY. She squirted my may face. If you find pond at the bed, it was because of me, haha.
Originally Posted by Nahual
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






