Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #869

    Zebulon Massage

    I recently restarted my old habit while on a business trip in WR. I saw reports here about Zebulon Massage and decided to try it out.

    The location is a strip mall off the main road. I arrived at 7 PM on a Thursday, parked in front, and walked in. An older hostess greeted me warmly and I asked for a 1 hour massage. She said it would be $70, which was more than the advertised price of $60. I asked if I could get the best massage for that price and she agreed. So I paid the $70.

    I was introduced to Helen, who wasn't the person in the pictures on the website but was attractive. She led me to a room and told me to undress. The massage she gave was better than expected. She was so good that I started to wonder if she was used for suspected LE or standard massages. But then she massaged my butt, she said it was cute and spanked me lightly. I had a feeling this would be a good massage with some extra fun involved.

    After flipping over, she gave me a gentle massage before reaching down to my stiff friend. Her hand rested there and she asked if I wanted attention there too, with a sly smile. I agreed and she asked "what tip? I decided to strat low after the increase at the door. I said. 4 and she said "too low". So I said. 6, but I asked her to "go slow". She skillfully teased my balls and taint, occasionally bringing me to the brink of climax before backing off. After about ten minutes of this back-and-forth, she increased the pressure and started making soft moaning noises. I asked if I could touch her and she allowed it. She was wearing tight leggings, so when I grabbed her ass, I couldn't hold back any longer. She finished me off and then cleaned me up before leaving momentarily and returning for her tip. As I got dressed, she handed me a water bottle and escorted me out the door. On my way out, I noticed three other providers on the couch, although one might have been the hostess from earlier.

    All in all 1. 3 out the door, a really good massage, a great attitude with playfulness and a nice handshake. Well worth it to me.

    If anyone has any leads on an UTR person who gives great massages in the area I return 3 or 4 times a year for work and would love to have a regular person to see.

  2. #868

    Warner Robins

    Anything new going on in Warner Robins / Perry area? I need to make a business trip down there in Jan or Feb. Is Pine still the same as it was? Maybe I should check out Harmony finally.

  3. #867

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrissCannon  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Nancy is going to retire. Is this true? I get down that way only a couple times a year and everytime I'm in Macon she's busy. I've wanted to try her for quite a while, not sure ill ever get the chance now.
    Yes. Saw her just a week ago. Nancy is retiring and moving to Savannah. She is promising a young and pretty girl will be replacing her very soon, and that the shop will continue to operate. It's the end of an era. Such a super nice lady, I wish her all the best.

  4. #866

    NC Sauna

    I heard that Nancy is going to retire. Is this true? I get down that way only a couple times a year and everytime I'm in Macon she's busy. I've wanted to try her for quite a while, not sure ill ever get the chance now.

  5. #865

    Zebulon

    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    Drew a different girl, maybe 40's? Petite and nice build overall. Anyways, the massage was excellent. Very good hard deep tissue. Not a lot of teasing though which I don't like. I guess she feeling me out since I'd never seen her. But on the flip, she immediately started working on the boys and asked if I liked. When I said yes she got the oil out and went to town. She also pulled her top up and let the girls breath and I was free to touch / suck, etc. They were nice perky B cups. She asked if I wanted slow or fast handshake and I said slow. She was very good and thorough with it. Once I popped she kept going and asked if I wanted to go again. I should have said yes or asked if any other means of release were available, but I'd heard my phone ringing a few minutes earlier and figured I needed to check on it. She said next time she'll take care of me. We'll see what that means. All in all a good trip. . 5 to the house and another. 5 tip to her. Not sure if she would have asked for more for the second round as I declined it.
    I am glad to hear that they are loosing up!

  6. #864

    Went to Zebulon Rd again

    Drew a different girl, maybe 40's? Petite and nice build overall. Anyways, the massage was excellent. Very good hard deep tissue. Not a lot of teasing though which I don't like. I guess she feeling me out since I'd never seen her. But on the flip, she immediately started working on the boys and asked if I liked. When I said yes she got the oil out and went to town. She also pulled her top up and let the girls breath and I was free to touch / suck, etc. They were nice perky B cups. She asked if I wanted slow or fast handshake and I said slow. She was very good and thorough with it. Once I popped she kept going and asked if I wanted to go again. I should have said yes or asked if any other means of release were available, but I'd heard my phone ringing a few minutes earlier and figured I needed to check on it. She said next time she'll take care of me. We'll see what that means. All in all a good trip. . 5 to the house and another. 5 tip to her. Not sure if she would have asked for more for the second round as I declined it.

  7. #863

    Rain blue

    Any info about this place in WR?

  8. #862

    Best is still 4 Seasons by all accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNew12  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas I'm new to the group but very familiar with the visits around Macon. I haven't been to any in a few months and I just wanted to know what's the best option these days. I plan on going very soon. But I don't want to go in blind.
    4 Seasons on Arkwright still seems to be the most consistent experience. All options available from just a massage with a HE to CBJ and CFS.

  9. #861

    New to the group

    Hey fellas I'm new to the group but very familiar with the visits around Macon. I haven't been to any in a few months and I just wanted to know what's the best option these days. I plan on going very soon. But I don't want to go in blind.

  10. #860

    Zebulon seems to have gotten popular

    Tried to run by there Wednesday last week since I was in the area running errands. Ended up just leaving. I've never seen so many cars in front of that place. Literally saw people waking out and parking to walk in at the same time as I was pulling in. Not a fan of the crowds and don't want to risk running in to somebody I know so I try to only go if it looks quiet. I guess word is getting out. I might have to go try 4's again and see how they look.

  11. #859
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrand35  [View Original Post]
    Made a stop in and drew Kelly. She is certainly older and it's obvious in her face, but body is pretty rocking. Nice curves for a Korean. Before I get to the bad I will say I enjoyed her. Good conversation and decent TS and massage.

    When it came to the donation it got awkward. I handed over what is my standard 1. 4 and she stopped and said 20 more. I pushed back stating I never pay that, but she wouldn't budge. Offered CBJ to completion for the 1. 4 and that was laughable at best. I declined and said ill just leave and call it a day down the 70 house fee. She gave in, but wasnt overly thrilled about it. Service was still very good, but attitude wasnt as great after that. I may have even gave her the extra 20, but I only bring it what I am spending.

    I think too many are giving in to 1. 6 as standard. First time I've ever gotten that kind of pushback on 1. 4. In all honesty. Is 1. 6 still worth it? Sure. But as soon as that becomes the standard they'll start the path to 1. 8. At that point ill save all my mongering for out of town or ATL.
    Went on Friday after Thanksgiving. Mamasan on vacation. Asked for Mina. On vacation. Ask for young and pretty. Old lady say they all young and pretty. Drew Kelly. She's ok but not what I'm used to at 4's. Older. 30's? Decent body but not a knockout like I've seen befor.

    She got after it though but just doesn't have the stamina. She was flagging at the 30 min mark. It worked out but not my best visit there. Saw a few girls in the hallway that were not top tier as well. Maybe the talent is just not that great right now. I'll hit it again next month.

  12. #858

    4's visit

    Made a stop in and drew Kelly. She is certainly older and it's obvious in her face, but body is pretty rocking. Nice curves for a Korean. Before I get to the bad I will say I enjoyed her. Good conversation and decent TS and massage.

    When it came to the donation it got awkward. I handed over what is my standard 1. 4 and she stopped and said 20 more. I pushed back stating I never pay that, but she wouldn't budge. Offered CBJ to completion for the 1. 4 and that was laughable at best. I declined and said ill just leave and call it a day down the 70 house fee. She gave in, but wasnt overly thrilled about it. Service was still very good, but attitude wasnt as great after that. I may have even gave her the extra 20, but I only bring it what I am spending.

    I think too many are giving in to 1. 6 as standard. First time I've ever gotten that kind of pushback on 1. 4. In all honesty. Is 1. 6 still worth it? Sure. But as soon as that becomes the standard they'll start the path to 1. 8. At that point ill save all my mongering for out of town or ATL.

  13. #857

    Macon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kervorka  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Going to be passing through this coming Monday and I am planning on hitting 4's. My only concern is that my timing may suck as I am getting there probably between 5-6 so I imagine the after work rush will be happening. If by chance, I cannot get into 4's, what would be the second one on the list I should hit up. I am looking for an ok massage with the whole shebang and preferably a shower since I will be coming in off the road. I love asians, so milfs don't bother me to much as long as they are not hefty. Please Pm or post in the open forum and I thank you in advance. I am coming from Savannah so if you need anything from my area, feel free to ask. I have read back a few pages and I have a good idea of where to go but I would like someone with fairly recent experience to chime in. Last question. How is the parking at 4's? If I have to wait for the crowd to thin out, should I drive off and wait? Where I go in Savannah, its a big parking lot so you can basically wait it out without being obvious. Thanks again and have fun and be safe!
    I cannot go to 4's because it is a little to close to home for me. My buddies do go there and they say the girls are hot. No one has said anything negative about it. So if you are looking for a younger hot woman an alternative is Angel Spa off Mercer rd. I went there a few months ago and go a smokin hot woman with a great body. Understand that this place is in a rough part of town and there is no parking in the back.

  14. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by Kervorka  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Going to be passing through this coming Monday and I am planning on hitting 4's. My only concern is that my timing may suck as I am getting there probably between 5-6 so I imagine the after work rush will be happening. If by chance, I cannot get into 4's, what would be the second one on the list I should hit up. I am looking for an ok massage with the whole shebang and preferably a shower since I will be coming in off the road. I love asians, so milfs don't bother me to much as long as they are not hefty. Please Pm or post in the open forum and I thank you in advance. I am coming from Savannah so if you need anything from my area, feel free to ask. I have read back a few pages and I have a good idea of where to go but I would like someone with fairly recent experience to chime in. Last question. How is the parking at 4's? If I have to wait for the crowd to thin out, should I drive off and wait? Where I go in Savannah, its a big parking lot so you can basically wait it out without being obvious. Thanks again and have fun and be safe!
    It's a smallish strip mall commercial development with a smallish parking lot. I wouldn't park in front, normally I go park in the back as they have a back door they'll let you in if you knock. It's a pretty busy / high traffic road, so there's a few other places you could scoot to and kill time just a few parking lots down.

  15. #855

    Passing Through

    Hello Gents,

    Going to be passing through this coming Monday and I am planning on hitting 4's. My only concern is that my timing may suck as I am getting there probably between 5-6 so I imagine the after work rush will be happening. If by chance, I cannot get into 4's, what would be the second one on the list I should hit up. I am looking for an ok massage with the whole shebang and preferably a shower since I will be coming in off the road. I love asians, so milfs don't bother me to much as long as they are not hefty. Please Pm or post in the open forum and I thank you in advance. I am coming from Savannah so if you need anything from my area, feel free to ask. I have read back a few pages and I have a good idea of where to go but I would like someone with fairly recent experience to chime in. Last question. How is the parking at 4's? If I have to wait for the crowd to thin out, should I drive off and wait? Where I go in Savannah, its a big parking lot so you can basically wait it out without being obvious. Thanks again and have fun and be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape