Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 6981
-
12-19-23 20:24 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 480She stopped responding to my messages so I can't help with this one.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 17:56 #5240Banned Member

Posts: 495Sweetchick
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-cd546f058cdb
Pictures below.
We've been talking and she's certainly down to meet; at a decent cost nonetheless.
Intel is appreciated.
-
12-18-23 05:29 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 480Scammer / Robber
She is really trying to meet me and does not want M&G,wants me to come straight to her place, Go figure! , thanks guys for the heads up!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-00f6775288f6
-
12-18-23 05:28 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 480https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-539a74f8d4fd
Saw her, a bit too far and poor hygiene, not worth the effort.
-
12-15-23 20:33 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 2110Kayla
She's real. But will flip on a dime. Very temperamental. I wouldn't worry about upfront in the sense that she doesn't seem like a cheat, but if she flips on you then you're toast.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 16:52 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 1041PrincessSexyy
This one seems to have a pimp / bf driving her around to meet ups.
Proceed with caution on this one because you might get more than what you bargain for. I get the sh*t out of there as soon as I see a pimp / bf drop her off.
-
12-15-23 07:57 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 265Kayladidwhatt
I met up with her recently. She is a talker for sure and will text you a lot. That said, she is real and I found her more attractive than her pics. We met for lunch, then back to her place. Her apt was clean and not a rat hole. I enjoyed our time together, we did the basics, she is not a dead fish, but I think the menu would open up on future visits. She seems quite open to many things.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
Price mentioned is on point, but YMMV as always. I told her that I would only pay after for my protection. She was reluctant, but agreed.
Was a good experience for me. I did not have the time to be a regular for her, ao, we have drifted apart, but I hope my schedule changes enough I could see her more.
I would say to give her a shot. I went daytime, so the neighborhood was notvan issue. Not sure if nighttime would be an issue.
-
12-15-23 05:37 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 660Kayladidwhatt
I talked to her a few months ago and it seemed like a setup. Bad neighborhood and she was very persistent about using her place and the payment upfront.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 23:51 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 702Lolz
She flipped out on ym profile and DM'd me because she thought my comments about wanting to avoid scammers and grifters, was offensive to her and she was sending me multiple messages and then blocked me after I said "wow".
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 16:50 #5232Regular Member

Posts: 6Is that Cait / KitKat
She sure looks like that whack job Cait or Kitty or KitKat LOL. I never seen her but had a conversation and planned an arrangement. Prior to us meeting she sorta got clingy and well, weird. Not in a good way. If that's who I think it is there are reports she's a dead fish. But seriously it would be like those ignored videos you see haha.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 11:21 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 1041Kayladidwhatt
This chic is down to fuck and can host in Middletown for 250. Looks like a pro / semi pro to me.
Seems like she might some some mental issue going on also. Can't stop talking / texting and will blow up your phone.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-f11336cc7afe
-
12-12-23 15:27 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 265CamillaChance = ThymeKeeper
Just an FYI, as there have been recent reports of robberies / bf with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-00f6775288f6
-
12-12-23 09:57 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 1041I also played her game and went along with it. But I did managed to get her down to 300 ppm and scheduled a meet.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
But I didn't really want to meet her because I knew any girl that started out with a GPS amount like that is just going to end up being a mediocre fuck at best.
So, on the day of the meet she texted me to confirm and I said yeah we still on. But then I told her that I am going to fuck her raw, nut inside her pussy, then fuck her ass after that.
Then she went silent, I guessed she must have blocked me LMAO.
-
12-12-23 09:47 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 1041Sienna Rain
This baby is legit.
Wanted 400 ppm, got her down to 200 ppm. Took the Uber to motel and pounded her nice Jamaican booty until I blew in the cover.
She's on a girls trip later this week so need funds in a hurry. Hit her up and you might get a good deal while she's still around.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-010f6189340b
-
12-12-23 00:52 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 30Any of y’all have experience with this one?
I remember seeing a post somewhere with someone sharing their experience, I can't remember if good or bad.
Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ality/60491953












Reply With Quote





