Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloSpicyWenr  [View Original Post]
    Was this is Tijuana or here in Seattle?
    This also happened in 1986 LOL. Good luck finding that girl. She's either dead or a granny by now. This amuses me to no end but it's so much like these forums. I could say I found a unicorn 3 years ago and somebody would ask me for her number or where to find her LOL.

  2. #2783

    Federal Way

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloSpicyWenr  [View Original Post]
    Was this is Tijuana or here in Seattle?
    North part off 99.

  3. #2782

    Where at?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Working late so took a meal break, stopped by my first ever massage spot on way back to the office. Young attractive white brunette was working. Firm natural breasts, nice bikini trimmed Bush down below kissed and let me play down below during massage. Nice puffy pussy area with clit you could feel. I joked she reminded me of my wife's, she jumped on bare and asked "does this remind you of her"?

    Suffice to say to this day still comparing what's out there. Happy Holidays, enjoy the slow times while you can.
    Was this is Tijuana or here in Seattle?

  4. #2781

    Dec 23,1986

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    It's slow this time of year in Tijuana and everywhere else. The worst time of the year for hookers.
    Working late so took a meal break, stopped by my first ever massage spot on way back to the office. Young attractive white brunette was working. Firm natural breasts, nice bikini trimmed Bush down below kissed and let me play down below during massage. Nice puffy pussy area with clit you could feel. I joked she reminded me of my wife's, she jumped on bare and asked "does this remind you of her"?

    Suffice to say to this day still comparing what's out there. Happy Holidays, enjoy the slow times while you can.

  5. #2780
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the "friends" I've acquired complain about this time of the year.
    It's slow this time of year in Tijuana and everywhere else. The worst time of the year for hookers.

  6. #2779

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSfo0  [View Original Post]
    I came in Monday with an appointment for Tiffani. I was greeted by her walking in the door and led me to the 2nd room.

    https://goo.gl/maps/yfBof1XFvY8XnBUg8

    Tiffani has a perfect body with a nice ass. Not round but not completely flat. She has natural C's that are fun to play with and nipples that are round and tasty to snack on.

    Started with some light kisses to DFK. She playfully licks my ears before going down on me on the couch. Her BBBJ technique is amazing.

    I finally walk her over to the table for a quick DATY. And switch to 20 more minutes of 69. If Tiffani is faking it's hard to tell. She is one sex nymph that seems to enjoy every second of it.

    After thrusting into her mouth in 69 for a few minutes she seems to get the hint and she gets up to fetch a glove and puts it on after sucking my dick for another couple minutes. She skips the lub. We start going at it in Mish. Keeping consistent eye contact and making out between thrusts.

    I get tired and she sucks jr. Again for another 5 and I finish with a DIY HJ while she lies beside me with a full on DFK.

    I have 10 minutes left at this point and she gives me a good pressure neck, shoulder and upper body massage.

    I had a great, kick ass time in here.
    Looks like the owners are now doing their pay bs reviews over here from rubmaps, we will have more fake review like this so hobbyist proceed with caution when go to the shop and not finding the girl there.

  7. #2778
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I am treating everything this account posts as suspicious. Suspected shill massage shop owner account.
    Unicorns everywhere! It appears this poster only runs into amazing hot suppliers. Sooner or later, and probably sooner, an active member will go to one of those sites and give an accurate accounting. Please note he never specifies how much. If one was expect perfection and brought a significantly more than the standard rate and there was just a thugly auntie the monger would just walk out. If a low rate was mentioned then no one would want to go over that. And they would still lose a lot of people.

    I would just treat his reviews as ads. None of us are expecting the girls that we see in ads at shops. Now we have an invasion of ads into our space. They are useful since they do at least tell us of new shops.

  8. #2777
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    It appears the fake reviewers from RubMaps may be wandering over here.
    Being new member here, this is a good learning to check the profile of the reviewer first.

    I recently was a victim of fake review and ended up with a 50+ mamasan.

    If these shill accounts are promoting their business, it's fine but if they are faking the experience, it is morally wrong.

  9. #2776

    Fake Reviewers

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    It appears the fake reviewers from RubMaps may be wandering over here.
    I was thinking the same thing. Tenacious bunch, aren't they?

  10. #2775
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSfo0  [View Original Post]
    I came in Monday with an appointment for Tiffani. I was greeted by her walking in the door and led me to the 2nd room.

    https://goo.gl/maps/yfBof1XFvY8XnBUg8

    Tiffani has a perfect body with a nice ass. Not round but not completely flat. She has natural C's that are fun to play with and nipples that are round and tasty to snack on.

    Started with some light kisses to DFK. She playfully licks my ears before going down on me on the couch. Her BBBJ technique is amazing.

    I finally walk her over to the table for a quick DATY. And switch to 20 more minutes of 69. If Tiffani is faking it's hard to tell. She is one sex nymph that seems to enjoy every second of it.

    After thrusting into her mouth in 69 for a few minutes she seems to get the hint and she gets up to fetch a glove and puts it on after sucking my dick for another couple minutes. She skips the lub. We start going at it in Mish. Keeping consistent eye contact and making out between thrusts.

    I get tired and she sucks jr. Again for another 5 and I finish with a DIY HJ while she lies beside me with a full on DFK.

    I have 10 minutes left at this point and she gives me a good pressure neck, shoulder and upper body massage.

    I had a great, kick ass time in here.
    I am treating everything this account posts as suspicious. Suspected shill massage shop owner account.

  11. #2774

    Tis the Season

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the "friends" I've acquired complain about this time of the year.
    Exactly. Brace yourselves for the cornucopia of posts about rent, broken down cars and sick fur babies.

  12. #2773

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    This is obviously a shill, 4 reviews, two in Arizona, one in Tacoma and now one in Marysville?.highly suspicious.
    It appears the fake reviewers from RubMaps may be wandering over here.

  13. #2772

    Yeah

    A lot of the "friends" I've acquired complain about this time of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Curious to know if anyone else has heard it's slow out there.

    Saw an "eviction special" post from emmalovesyou.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2710190-*Eviction-Specials*-Happy-Holidays! Please-enjoy-an-extra-15-on-me!

    Just curious.

    Stay safe out there.

  14. #2771

    Is it slow out there?

    Curious to know if anyone else has heard it's slow out there.

    Saw an "eviction special" post from emmalovesyou.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2710190-*Eviction-Specials*-Happy-Holidays! Please-enjoy-an-extra-15-on-me!

    Just curious.

    Stay safe out there.

  15. #2770
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Bullshit review

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk112  [View Original Post]
    Location: https://everett.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../23124031.html.

    Parking lot was clear, walked in and was greeted by tiny Diana. Diana stands at about 5'3" tall; you will instantly recognize her ideal spinner body with her perfectly thin body. There's no fat on this girl LOL; long brown hair; small to medium oval sized flat face; tiny facial features; small lips; big eyes; she has really nice size C breasts that complement her frame perfectly; she has perfect medium sized nipples and are pillow soft; she has the body of a teenager basically; and she has a small butt as you would expect on a skinny girl. Diana is your quintessential spinner and you can manipulate her to your heart's content.

    Had a quick massage. I kind of rushed it as I wanted to unwrap this tiny spinner and get as much naked time with her as possible. She obliged and removed her tiny top and short skirt to reveal a really nice set of CS. She had me go back down for a tit rub followed by some TUMA (must be a new thing here). She had me flip then some high quality BBBJ while I played with her rack and tiny ass.

    Motioned her it was time, so she grabbed the Hat, applied it in a single unroll for a CBJ (girl got skills). Diana lubed up and rode me for a bit CG then had me get on top for some Mish. She was having a hard time taking it all in (bottoming out), so she had me flip back over and asked the magic question "can you cum in my mouth? Hell ya! She worked that BBBJ until I finally blew in her mouth, she spit out into some tissues & then quickly cleaned me up as time was almost up.

    If you like 'them tiny, Diana's the girl to see!
    This is obviously a shill, 4 reviews, two in Arizona, one in Tacoma and now one in Marysville?.highly suspicious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape