Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 10280
-
12-18-23 10:59 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 475I can vouch for the skinny chick, Lia.
The skinny girl is Lia, I've seen her several times. Once she becomes comfortable with you after a few dates she's has turned into a great time, but her time management skills are terrible. Like strings you along almost 2 hours past your original appointment time, but she fucks and deepthroats so good I wait for her. Everything is available except Greek. Be warned if you plan on seeing her, set your appointment time an hour before you really want to see her. Never met the thick girl and Lia has never mentioned anyone else being available.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 09:27 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 1015Icy titties?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/774590862423
Anyone seen this one? Ad says Burton and reverse search seems to come back to just the one number advertising in flint stg and body rubs page.
I also noticed that sumo search brings up her ads AND this other chick with a different number also in Burton with the same format-wordage on her ads.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...9/476123496901
Maybe they have the same pimp or something? Has anyone ever seen that before?
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/810-493-6311
-
12-18-23 06:04 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 390Coco?
Anyone seen Coco lately. Just wondering how her service and location is these days? Any help would be great. Thanks.
-
12-15-23 21:36 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 1264Blb
$1000 up front doesn't back up your story. Just saying. I can undertand fronting one date after knowing someone a while, but not two or. 10.
Originally Posted by StanleyTheman
[View Original Post]
Personally I never understood the obsession w / her. I saw her and found her performance average at best. Looks were great, but without the performance it doesn't do it for me.
I had way more fun w / Arianna and KC. Yes, I know Arianna is a bad spot currently.
-
12-15-23 17:09 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 173Not it
I had a nice business relationship with her. That was it. I was not lookinig to wed her. Just to bed her. I know those boundaries well my friend. But I can see why you would think that.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 17:03 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 390I can explain it.
Your explanation is in your post. You thought you had a "relationship" with her. In reality, we're all just piggy banks to these women just like they're all live toys to us. You got to remember, it ain't personal it's business. We have the cash they have the pussy. It's a free market exchange for services, nothing more. When you think it's more than that, you're setting yourself up for failure.
Originally Posted by StanleyTheman
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 16:51 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 173Blb
Hate posting this because BLB was literally one of my favorite dates of all time. In the past, she has been absolutely wonderful to see. She was no BS and turned into my absolute favorite to see whenever I could. Prices were fare. Services were 12 out of 10. Her body is stunning. If you like the petite girls. Personality was sweet. But then something changed. Not sure what it was. Her "Stalker" if that is even true. Other issues. Maybe a BF that got jealous but wanted to take advantage of her status amongst mongers on STG. I really have no idea. That was about 1 year ago when we first met. Fast forward to this past week. She had been ignoring me for the better part of 6 months or occasionally sending me some pictures or videos for a little cash app. Whatever. Fine. Whenever I saw her post I always put out a feeler if she would want to meet up. Occasionally I would get a reply but nothing ever really worked out. This past week, same thing. Posts an ad, and I reach out. She replies and continues to reply that we can meet, here is my address, here is the donation (ironically, she was advanced well over $1000 that I never was compensated for. I know. STUPID! But I had advanced here before and it was never an issue. Not the point of this post), etc. Things were looking up for a reunion! So we set a time to meet at her place in FT. So I make the trek from mid-michigan to Flint. I let here know that I was there. She informs me she had an emergency in Howell and that she was 18 minutes away. Ok. I'll wait. Long story short. She strings me along for 1. 5 hours before she finally ghosts me. Whatever. My stupidity from not learning from last 6 months and definitely my stupidity for taking her at her word. At least I was only out gas money and about 4 hours of my life I will never get back. I guess I'll always have the memories and a few good videos we made! .
I have never stalked her or anyone. I treated her with respect. I lent her money based on future meet ups that never happened. Basically she had no reason to treat me the way she did. I'm not sure what changed with her and mine's relationship, but something did. I hope you guys out there are having better luck than I have the past 6 months. She's worth the wait to see. Just don't ever count on her or trust her. You could be her next take down.
-
12-14-23 16:03 #7423Senior Member

Posts: 116They all are!
They all are. .
Originally Posted by AlwaysDenied10
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 12:15 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 639Duos
I've been looking for a good duo but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know of any chicks who work well together? Papa Be.
-
12-12-23 17:01 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 846Amen
I was down for mom until she mentioned her daughter was 15. I like them young but not that young. She might be caught up with LE to bust johns.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 14:09 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 367Milfs
If you solicit a minor you deserve to get put in prison. I have zero issues with busting pedophile John's. I like a good old MILF personally. They are well under the radar of LEO.
Originally Posted by TheGler
[View Original Post]
Crissy is fantastic. Good price, consistent and giant boobs.
-
12-12-23 12:18 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks allot for the info. I reached out but never got a reply.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 18:57 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 846Obvious Sting
https://callescort.org/810-287-9507
I reach out and it is a mom and daughter team. I ask ages and they say 44 and 15. I wanted to know if it was a sting or a scam. So I told her I wanted mom for a half hour. They replied asking what I would like to do. I said, everything. She then came back and said sorry, I don't see men and posted the leasbian flag. Then says the ad was all her daughters idea and she sees men. I have no cares about a person getting busted to bang a 15 yo, but if you want mom the will try to get you for solicitation.
Though the idea of this shit happening in Flint is very plausible.
-
12-11-23 14:04 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 312Ariana UTR
She has definitely went downhill fast, I went there recently and aside from the normal marks, she's got some open larger sores on her legs now, that's a no go for me.
Originally Posted by Insidious
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 08:23 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 47Beware stay away from this provider
Do not plan a date with this provider she is scammer and a thief.











Reply With Quote




