Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 1258 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20968

    No Joy in Mudville

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    Rough night really just wanted a BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161852279

    Easy communication price was fair for looks and age. Got to her apartment complex was waiting for her when a Mexican dude got out of his van and started towards me. I said nope to the nope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161861386

    Strike number 2. We agreed on 120 for hh with the promise of a 30 $ tip if she swallowed. Half way to her place I try to confirm and she ghosts.

    Started getting desperate so I texted nikkie in beach grove never got a response. Finally broke my own rule and called Cali / Charlotte she's moved to a decent house since getting off lockdown. She was real eager to see me I rolled up and her door was unlocked. She told me to come in. I know she isn't going to rob me and she doesn't have a handler so I did so. Had to walk thru the house to find her and she was on the shitter with a rolled up 20 $ and Tim foil trying to poop. Again I said nope and left. It's starting to seem like the AMPs are the best option.
    After reading your story on Cali, whoever that is, I think the title of your post should be No joy in mudville. Just curious, was she trying to poop in the tin foil?

  2. #20967

    Mia

    My time with Mia several years ago was less than stellar. At that time she was very thin. Service was terrible and keep asking if I was close. You should be able to find better service even in these lean times. I regret meeting with her. I'm sure you would too.

  3. #20966

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...o/348699504396

    I swear I've seen reviews about her here, but searching for Mia didn't return any results. Anyone seen her recently?
    I'm certain I reviewed or at least commented about a meeting I had in the Spring of 2001. It was OK but a bit strange as she held a pillow over her mouth the entire session. I also recall her getting dressed and ready to leave immediately after we were done and leading me out the door quickly. My guess is she was going to use the cash she just received to go buy something. I did not stick around to see where she went.

  4. #20965

    No joy

    Rough night really just wanted a BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161852279

    Easy communication price was fair for looks and age. Got to her apartment complex was waiting for her when a Mexican dude got out of his van and started towards me. I said nope to the nope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161861386

    Strike number 2. We agreed on 120 for hh with the promise of a 30 $ tip if she swallowed. Half way to her place I try to confirm and she ghosts.

    Started getting desperate so I texted nikkie in beach grove never got a response. Finally broke my own rule and called Cali / Charlotte she's moved to a decent house since getting off lockdown. She was real eager to see me I rolled up and her door was unlocked. She told me to come in. I know she isn't going to rob me and she doesn't have a handler so I did so. Had to walk thru the house to find her and she was on the shitter with a rolled up 20 $ and Tim foil trying to poop. Again I said nope and left. It's starting to seem like the AMPs are the best option.

  5. #20964

    Mia.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    Saw her few years ago. Super skinny sure a habit. She was super chill and a lot of fun tho.
    I met her a little over seven years ago. Haven't been seeing her for the last couple years because of weight gain and she had another baby. She's no longer thin as this picture dated June 2016.

  6. #20963

    Stacy Banks

    https://tryst.link/escort/staceybankz-17

    Anyone know anything about Stacy. Found her ad on Tryst, but everything else I see seems to be a little dated. Is she still active? Any reviews? Thanks in advance.

  7. #20962
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...o/348699504396

    I swear I've seen reviews about her here, but searching for Mia didn't return any results. Anyone seen her recently?
    I've seen Mia twice. Both times about two years ago. First time, it was better than I expected. She put out some effort, like a GFE. I'm pretty sure I went for a qv, and went over on time. She was a sweetheart. She left town for maybe a couple months, then I seen her post again and went to see her. The second time it was super rushed, and she had a poor attitude. The typical bend over, hurry up and get this over with deal. She.

    Did look like her pics. If you go see her let us know how it went.

  8. #20961

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...o/348699504396

    I swear I've seen reviews about her here, but searching for Mia didn't return any results. Anyone seen her recently?
    I remember the pictures but not the name or if she ok or not. I think it was before covid so the pictures may be dated.

  9. #20960
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    Good luck. Don't expect to meet the first several attempts.
    I'll start trying once I get her number 😀.

  10. #20959

    Macy

    Has there been any reports on Macy? I saw her ad on skip the games.

    She was offering outcall only.

  11. #20958

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...o/348699504396

    I swear I've seen reviews about her here, but searching for Mia didn't return any results. Anyone seen her recently?
    Did some research for you as I have been wondering about her as well.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apolis-7873593

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3173258766

    Looks to be the same person based off of the pictures and the email address that she provides as well. There are some reviews of her on the EB for the old account that she had in the past. Most were great, which I don't care for the great reviews since it seems like people exaggerate on there a lot so I read all of the bad ones. Some day a pharma user and others say it was just average at best but sometimes ya don't know until you try. If you have an account, you can read the old reviews on EB with most being from 2019 and one recent from 2023. Hope this helps. Stay Safe and Happy Holidays.

  12. #20957
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...o/348699504396

    I swear I've seen reviews about her here, but searching for Mia didn't return any results. Anyone seen her recently?
    Saw her few years ago. Super skinny sure a habit. She was super chill and a lot of fun tho.

  13. #20956

    Mia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...o/348699504396

    I swear I've seen reviews about her here, but searching for Mia didn't return any results. Anyone seen her recently?

  14. #20955
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckxLentz  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/574-355-4740

    Just had a meeting with her a couple of hours ago.

    Pros: the throat game was immaculate. I've never came from head before but she got me there. Didn't even need to give her the pounding. She works with several handlers. They all seem to be nice guys. Passed one of them in the hall and had a casual chat. Seems like they have a separate room and have her work out of another. We had some problems with the digital payment (I don't take cash to meet ups) but they were cool about it and accommodating as far as downloading a new app to receive payment and were nice about it the whole times.

    Cons, hygiene might be an issue. I didn't smell anything downstairs but her hair was stiff and rigid like she hadn't washed her hair in days. She also got pissed about the money shot LOL. My fault didn't expect to cum but when she started going crazy with the head game, I didn't think to warn her. She was obviously pissed but she was nice about it. She told me warn her next time. I do share ppls on here's concern that she ruin the orgasm if you warn her, but consent is consent. Might want to pull out of her mouth and treat yourself to the finish if you want to reach Nirvana.

    10/10 would do again. Will report back if she ruins the orgasm when so pull out of her mouth.
    Yeah, she tried that with me and tried to tell me that I came already. She went to clean up, but ended up asking me to stand up and she'd finish. I didn't tell her I was about to nut and blew in her mouth, she was surprised and pulled me out while I was busting and the load went all over her rack and the floor.

    She told me she will swallow, but you have to tell her that you want that ahead of time.

  15. #20954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Don't eve try

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy889  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the short red head Kai lately? Saw her way back in the day but trying to get her to meet is near impossible with tons of excuses of why she bailed? Am I just wasting my time or is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...l/368154977665
    I reached out to her over the summer. She's real alright, but looks nothing like her pics. Those pics are old. She's 20 lbs heavier. Missing teeth. Apartment had Heavy smell of cigarettes. I told her I forgot my wallet imma go get it at the car and never came back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape