Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13407
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker18  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, all I have to say is OMG, just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! I just got done with and hour session with her, and cannot get her beauty and kindness out of my mind!! I saw her 2 weeks ago for a hh, but went for fh this time. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss, looking fine as hell in her Christmas outfit. She lead me to the room, both undressed, have to say I was watching her take her clothes off, she is just so beautiful, sexy and OGM her body is so AMAZING!!After getting undressed I walked over to her and she gave me an amazing kiss like we were long lost lovers. She had me lay down on the bed, she took me in in her mouth and I am not ashamed to say I almost lost it right then and there, her skills are unmatched!! After a few minutes of that wonderful activity, she asked if I was ready for some more fun. She pulled out a raincoat and got on top of me. I only lasted about 2 minutes, the site of her body on top of me and her the moans and sounds she was making were so damn hot. I am sure she was not faking, but if she was, it is Oscar worthy! I lost it in the bag, she kindly cleaned me up. After getting dressed she led me back to the door, gave me a big kiss goodbye and slapped me on the ass saying my what a great time she had. PM me for contact info if you want to see her. If you do, tell her Rainmaker, says you want to see her "trophy". LOL do it and she will prove to you why she has won that award. She is one of a kind and best I have ever seen in 25 years of the hobby. It was 5 🌹for the hr 3 🌹 for hh. If you have the chance I would highly recommend her!! Be kind and treat her with respect, man she is amazing and so kind!!
    So you paid 500 bucks for 2 minutes of cfs, no msog?

  2. #13406

    Not sure where to post but Parker, is back for Christmas!

    Gentlemen, all I have to say is OMG, just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! I just got done with and hour session with her, and cannot get her beauty and kindness out of my mind!! I saw her 2 weeks ago for a hh, but went for fh this time. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss, looking fine as hell in her Christmas outfit. She lead me to the room, both undressed, have to say I was watching her take her clothes off, she is just so beautiful, sexy and OGM her body is so AMAZING!!After getting undressed I walked over to her and she gave me an amazing kiss like we were long lost lovers. She had me lay down on the bed, she took me in in her mouth and I am not ashamed to say I almost lost it right then and there, her skills are unmatched!! After a few minutes of that wonderful activity, she asked if I was ready for some more fun. She pulled out a raincoat and got on top of me. I only lasted about 2 minutes, the site of her body on top of me and her the moans and sounds she was making were so damn hot. I am sure she was not faking, but if she was, it is Oscar worthy! I lost it in the bag, she kindly cleaned me up. After getting dressed she led me back to the door, gave me a big kiss goodbye and slapped me on the ass saying my what a great time she had. PM me for contact info if you want to see her. If you do, tell her Rainmaker, says you want to see her "trophy". LOL do it and she will prove to you why she has won that award. She is one of a kind and best I have ever seen in 25 years of the hobby. It was 5 🌹for the hr 3 🌹 for hh. If you have the chance I would highly recommend her!! Be kind and treat her with respect, man she is amazing and so kind!!

  3. #13405

    Does she ever reply?

    I've texted this one several times and never get a reply. Anyone here have any experiences with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161796125

  4. #13404
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    How does the daughter look.
    I never enjoyed the services of any of that group but I ran into them a couple times when I used to get gas at the Love's downtown. I didn't talk to them but I did recognize them. The mother was quite big and looked worse than her photos (no surprise there) and both the daughters were 5/10 at best (and that is grading on the St Louis curve). That is with them being "made up" but only made up enough to go out back and crawl into some truck driver's cab. The only plus is that they were all somewhat chesty with the mom having the largest rack.

  5. #13403

    Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by BigE1967  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how any of the other 4 could have beat her out in the running. #1 for me, I just didn't find her soon enough.
    That's a fair point!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  6. #13402
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    I had no idea AFF was still in business! I wonder how that archaic site stays open.
    Suckers like me! LOL. I joined a month ago after separating. Will be the one and only month. It is a crazy shit show of fakes, scammers, or real fat uggos.

  7. #13401
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this one? Found on aff.com.

    .
    I had no idea AFF was still in business! I wonder how that archaic site stays open.

  8. #13400

    Probably a scam

    Looks like retired adult film star Eva Lovia.

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this one? Found on aff.com. Text with her and gave me menu.

    "30 minutes: $150 👅*.

    1 Hour; $250.

    💦BOYFRIEND EXPERIENCE; $500.

    Boyfriend experience is an exclusive and erotic role play.

    It's a complete package where you'd get to decide anything you'd like to do with me*.

    All just for fun".

  9. #13399

    Aff girl

    Anyone recognize this one? Found on aff.com. Text with her and gave me menu.

    "30 minutes: $150 👅*.

    1 Hour; $250.

    💦BOYFRIEND EXPERIENCE; $500.

    Boyfriend experience is an exclusive and erotic role play.

    It's a complete package where you'd get to decide anything you'd like to do with me*.

    All just for fun".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231211_115123_Gallery.jpg‎  

  10. #13398

    Valley Park gal

    Could anyone pm me the name and number of the girl in valley park that works out of her aunts house? She posts on SA all the time. I'm banned from SA, and lost her contact info. I'll unfortunately be spending time in Vallley Park this month. Thanks in advance.

  11. #13397

    Eden Reunion

    Started traveling in 2021 and living in AZ so it had been 3 yrs since I had the pleasure of Edens company.

    Contacted her and she suggested a request through P411 since I was member. She was being cautious since 3 years had past. I appreciate that.

    Like my previous 5-6 visits, communication was prompt, the location the same, but because of the time span she didn't remember me. I didn't expect her too.

    Followed directions as in the past and when she opened the door, Wow there stood the beautiful woman I remembered. I'm not alone when I say she is model material.

    And in her sexiest voice she said "Where the hell have you been" LOL She remembered!

    There is no "routine" with Eden. She knows what a man needs, she delivers and is determined to make your visit exceptional.

    Book the full hour, you're only teasing and cheating yourself if you don't.

  12. #13396

    Concerns

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    The Angels were the end of the line in the latest round of 'bigger fish' the local police were on to related to massage girls getting busted. One got busted, gave up another, who gave up the angels. Now, they might be fine, but knowing the person who runs that shop's penchant for video taping the girls, and encounters in the house, I wouldn't risk going there.

    There is a reason the angels, and vixens, site no longer is active. And why, on snapchat, the angels have only been advertising one girl, with a guest appearance for her yearly half day of working by Elsa.
    I don't know about others. I've never seen any angel massage therapists and have heard so many different things. If these things ARE true, this would make me hesitate to visit any groups (which I wouldn't name) that provide massage services, especially ones that list gals and pics on a public website. Some groups still remain and theyre still advertising. I’m not saying they’re all bad. I’m saying they all may receive scrutiny by association.

    What surprises me is the gals from another thread are all still advertising or snap chatting and working Independently (?). It doesn't make sense they'd still be around publicly but it's enough to make me concerned.

  13. #13395
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/122038066#.

    Went and seen this one. I was very surprised by her. Apartment was very barren. Went to her room and man did she look good. Seen her years ago maybe 5 or 6. Great BBBJ and that ass Mish was nice. She has gained some weight and looks way better to me. Only issue was off north Broadway. But I went during day hours. Town called baden. She come out in a white dress to come get me from the parking lot.

    She posts off and on.

  14. #13394
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    How does the daughter look.
    Don't know, she stayed in the bathroom, the "mom" gave me a heads up at the start (it was a low budget holiday inn hotel in Belleville).

  15. #13393
    How does the daughter look.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone's seen either of these two and have anything to report.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161639628

    She seems decent for the price.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161642305

    She seems fun (no listed pricing though, always hate that), only 1 comment and no reviews though, which is always worrying for me (I always look for at least 2 reviews with some time between them).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161565656

    This one's more just me giving a report, saw her a few weekends ago, not really worth it. Her daughters hide in the bathroom if you don't pay the 300 for the group package. She won't do anything but BJ and an attempt at doggy (which doesn't work if you don't have a nice long member) and she is very pushy for getting you out asap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape