Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,691 to 30,705 of 32178
-
07-05-08 12:05 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 37Not erotic
Went to the above establishment on July 4. 2008. Took the one hour massage for $90. 00. Disrobed and the attended covered me with a sheet. Received a very good Accupreassure type massage. However they advertise in The Erotic Massage Section of CL and they also have other locations like Hungerford DR in Rockville. During the massage strict and uncomfortable draping was used as they actually wraped the groin area tightly with the sheet to prohibit any exposure.
Originally Posted by Drew Park
The attendent was young and attractive but it did not matter. It's dispicable they intentionally advertise in The Erotic Section of CL yet offer no such thing. Since the massuesse worked hard I gave her the $20. 00 tip and left but I should have asked for the Mamasan and let her know her advertising is not appreciated.
If you want a Therapuetic massage for $90 then I would recomend otherwise I would support someone that advertises therapuetic and then delivers it instead of this Bait and Switch scam.
-
07-05-08 07:31 #1487Banned Member

Posts: 160Mt
Okay, you guys got me. What does MT stand for and where is IT?
FFM
-
07-03-08 21:03 #1486Regular Member

Posts: 7Report from MT
After SKO was closed, decided to give MT a try. First time there. Greeted at door by late 30s-early 40s woman, Amy. Nice body, so age doesn't matter that much. Maybe 5'2, 110? B-C cup, but from later experience believe they are manmade. Didn't go crazy on size though, so they fit her frame. First time there and was honest with her about it, but told her I'd been to SKO. Took me to room and got ready for table shower. Her playfulness in at the table shower made me go for more than just standard later. She was very open and a straight shooter about things. After some talk about tip, she agreed. She really took her time on all aspects and didn't want me to rush either. "Plenty of time for that. " After experience with her, I will definitely expect more patience from SKO. Senior members can PM for more details. Left very relaxed and will use their theraputic services in the future. Amy was great, but would probably like to try another too. Variety is the spice of life.
-
07-03-08 00:14 #1485Regular Member

Posts: 12Also had a strike out at SKO
I was reviewing the forum and sometime (I believe it was around 6/18, I should have posted right away but got busy), I had almost the exact same experience as mentioned here. The covered towel, the almost too hard massage (with this percussive-type Thai cupped hand beating that almost had me ready to leave right then and there), and a non-existent flip. Can't remember the woman's name, but it was my first and probably last experience at SKO. I've been to MT, HWC, and even Oasis in Dumfries a couple times. Not to mention other places out of state. And it was about the worst experience at an AMP I've had. For $. 6-. 8, I could have gone to a reputable legit massage business, got much better service, and taken care of myself later and felt better about the whole ordeal. I've read the posts here and thought I would have some success. And god bless those that do. But I'll not be returning there any time soon. Just my 2 cents worth.
Originally Posted by Just Ken
-
07-02-08 19:24 #1484Regular Member

Posts: 7SKO closed tonight
Hope it's not a long term thing.
-
07-01-08 10:59 #1483

Posts: 227Ruby is still a gem
For those who've not met Ruby, she is about mid-30s, fair of face (7-8), figure (typical proportionate. 36B, firm, nice curves), not really a "spinner" but still slender (8+).- but best of all, she is friendly, gives a great massage and actually remembers her usual clients.- so her attitude and total experience rating is 9+ in my book)
After spending three days in uncomfortable airline seats, I needed a good massage, so I made an appointment yesterday at ***'s. Since it was a "day off" for me, I scheduled my appointment early <in hindsight, mid-afternoon is more quiet . I saw Angie drive away just as I parked, so was greeted at the door by another (Tina I think based on G-man's description). She escorted me to a treatment room, collected. 8 for the hour and left. Ruby arrived shortly thereafter.- hugs and hellos, and off to the shower.
Ruby knows I like the massage to start with the TS, and I was not disappointed today. A good 15 minutes of med-to-hard on my back and thighs. Left the TS thoroughly clean and already enjoying my day-off.
Back to the room.- a fine massage for me, including the NoVa finish and 10 extra massage minutes thoroughly relaxed. Dressed and out the door after an hour that made my day better.
Those who contribute to the board can PM for details.- newbies please RTF, and post reports of your findings
Always be nice to the ladies!
-
06-30-08 16:04 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 877I am Shocked!
Have you seen their latest ad over on CL?!!!
They are just begging to get raided!
I am staying FAR away!
JJ
Originally Posted by Sleazebum
-
06-30-08 11:33 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 33Mt
Have only been a few times, both in the last 6 months or so. Not really a fan tbh. Obviously was good enough to repeat but they are local for me and sometimes the little head demands immediate attention. Shrug.
-
06-30-08 02:14 #1480Regular Member

Posts: 19Haven't been to MT but had some fun at SKO
Went over Saturday and had a quicky with Joy I was the second to last in after they started closing up shop I haven't been since they got raided so I was a little hesitant but it seems to be okay I wanted to spend as little time in as possible so just got down to business. I said I would shower after and we were off. She was a little resistant to positions other than mish but I got doggy standing doggy finished in mish after about 1/2 an hour of punishment she said that's it no massage or shower. Decent cbj skills but a little toothy around late 30s 5'7ish spinner with long nips very friendly and very affectionate.
-
06-28-08 20:51 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 152Mt
I was just wondering the same thing. I was thinking about heading over there within the next few days. I'll let you know what is cooking..
Originally Posted by Sleazebum
-
06-28-08 14:35 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 877Mt???
Has anyone been to MT in Woodbridge lately?
If so, please post a report or PM me all the details.
Thanks...
JJ
-
06-28-08 08:19 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 418Mike Ono's
Went to old Mike Ono's yesterday. Door was answered by Tina. Short, shoulder length hair, average weight, in her 40's. She shows me to the room and we take care of business. She shows me to the TS room where the light is currently broken. She gave a thorough TS with leaving all key areas well cleaned. We return to the room and she asks what kind of massage I like. I told her light and she started what turned out to be a nice relaxing rubdown. On the flip it was . Standard NoVA finish. Roaming was allowed above and below the waist but everything stayed on. She has some nice natural C's. She was a bit cautious at first, both in the TS and massage room, to take care of the key areas. She warmed up as the session went on. She said next time we can have more fun now that she knows me. Overall it was a nice time.
-
06-28-08 06:56 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 26VA Therapy Chantilly
I stopped at this place near Dulles. My therapist was named Nikki. Hard to guess her age. She looked about 38, which means she was probably over 40. She gave an adequate massage but she was not friendly, did not smile, and didn't seem interested in conversation. At the end, she said you have 10 min left, do you want me to massage more? I nodded yes, and she proceeded with standard NoVA finish. I paid 0.8 at the door and 0.6 in tip. It wasn't worth it, and I can't recommend this place. The therapist's attitude makes a big difference.
-
06-27-08 11:02 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 470Yeah she is very hot, I've seen her but did not commit to a session. To bad she doesn't offer her video services...
Originally Posted by The Romp
If I'm mistaken, please PM me.
MnV
-
06-26-08 16:10 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 83Ymmv
As usual, YMMV, but I have been there a half dozen times and was THOROUGHLY pleased with the service. Her sister, Jenny, is a voluptous, horny, Thai chick with nice curves. She went back to the West Coast. I had her everytime except once. The girl that is there now, Wendy, was good to me too. BBBJ, good massage, FS.
Originally Posted by CsInControl











Reply With Quote






