Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39240

    Emma

    After all the reviews I tried out Emma. Not impressed, won't repeat.

    Appearance: 6/10 overall, 8/10 for AMP.

    Massage Quality: 3/10 (no idea what she's doing).

    HE Quality: 5/10 (BBBJ).

    Damage: 50+2 bills for BBBJ.

    HE complaint: BBBJ was hesitant as hell. She ended up not really going down and just sorta jacking my cock off into her mouth. Pulled off as I came. There's better for cheaper elsewhere (Providence, or South Shore).

  2. #39239
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    I was there a few years ago and it was 100% legit.

    Very good massage, I didn't not return.

    DP.
    Same result here. Went 3-4 weeks ago. Great massage. Nothing else.

  3. #39238

    Purple Lotus in Saugus

    Quote Originally Posted by Taanon99  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has been to Purple Lotus in Saug.
    I was there a few years ago and it was 100% legit.

    Very good massage, I didn't not return.

    DP.

  4. #39237

    Recs Downtown

    Looking for recs close to downtown. In town visiting a couple days and hoping to get a taste of Boston while here. Ideally close by since I'll be without a vehicle all week, but a quick uber might be in the cards. Feel free to dm if easier. Prefer just a great massage and HE (either HJ or BJ). Full service not on the radar this trip.

  5. #39236

    Purple lotus

    Wondering if anyone has been to Purple Lotus in Saug.

  6. #39235

    Peaceful

    Recently dreamt of visiting peaceful and wanted to share my dream with everyone:

    In my dream, I walked in and was met by a small slender woman. She led me to a room that seemed clean. House was. 5 and tip was. 6.

    The massage was a bit too hard for my liking, which almost woke me up and ended the dream right then and there. The ending was the complete opposite, however. Definitely skilled.

    I wouldn't say I'd never return, but if you check my post history you'll see I rarely dream of slender women.

  7. #39234

    558

    So I've visited this place 3 different times. I've already had separate reviews for 2 but I'll put them together in this post. Order of visits:

    Judy. Fit body, ok face. Had a nice bum. A cups up top. Did 45 min with her. Decent massage no tease. Let me roam everywhere tho especially on the flip. HE was nice and slow. She was very personable with me. Was hoping to check her out again to see what else I could get but I think she rotated out. Damage. . 60+. 60.

    Yuyu. Small little thing. Shy but she seemed comfortable with me. Massage was decent with a good tease. Seemed like I could get more with her if I visit more often. On the flip, let me roam. Agreed to a BJ. Could've been bare but I noticed the time and wanted to just get the deed done. Damage. 60+1.

    Emma. Finally got to experience Emma. Definitely has the best body there. Massage was prolly the worst of the three. But what she lacks in massage she makes for in her flirtiness and menu. On the flip, I asked for nude BJ, FIV. Great technique but I was also basically pumping her mouth until I busted inside. It felt great! Damage. 60+1.2.

    Great talent here. Take care of them so they can continue being friendly! As all ways, YMMV.

  8. #39233
    Quote Originally Posted by LaChevre  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Amanda and Yezi has closed its doors. The property owner is doing a remodel job and turning the place into condo's so she lost her rental after so many years.
    Has she turned up anywhere else?

  9. #39232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalthy  [View Original Post]
    I have posted on this as well. Emma will do BBBJ with CIM. Could not tell if she swallowed. It seemed like she did but can not confirm. She was persistent at 1. 2 but took 1 after a minute. She is very spirited and well worth the time and money. I think the same is available throughout the shop as others have reported. I have also seen FS reports there but can not confirm. The only downside is it is a very visible location. Backdoor access may be an option but not that I know of.
    I want to make sure I understood correctly: you got sucked bare with CIM by Emma for just 100? That's truly amazing!

  10. #39231

    Deanna's

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadyTipper  [View Original Post]
    Every time I go. Older gal with the long nails. I'm not a fan. I assume that is who you mean. Which shop is Diana's?
    839 Broad St.

  11. #39230

    Kyoto

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrtopaz420  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to Kyoto, and mama sent in Julie. She was mid 30's, about 5'7" ish enhanced C's. Spoke decent English. Started w a table shower and it was above avg with lite tease. After sauna off to room where I laid down for massage and she found tip left on table and asked, for me? She started with finger tips and I thought shit here come a shitty massage. Nope she actually did a solid massage for a AMP. After flip she wakes me up with CBJ then to CG then to standing miss. She seemed into it so that alway makes the exp more enjoyable.

    Over all I'd give the session an 8 out of 10 as alway YMMV.
    At Xrtopaz420 Wrong forum. Kyoto Spa is in Charlotte NC.

  12. #39229

    558 Yuyu

    Made an appt with Emma but when I got there I got the bait and switch. Ended up with Yuyu. She is very short barely 5' if that. She looked more like a college girl than a typical spa girl. Cute with a pretty face, nice perky b cups, and a slightly thick but not fat body, nice thighs and cute little ass. Maybe late 20's. English was broken but ok. I asked for a soft massage expecting a nice fingertip tease. What I got was a very firm massage with oils and stones. Twice ai had to ask her to soften her touch because she was grinding her knuckles into my shockers like she was mad at me. Her massage skills are okay if you're looking for a real massage. She was playing coy with me when it came time for the flip. She started out with HJ which was lacking. She only stormed the bottom half of the shaft in quick short strokes which wasn't doing it for me. We eventually negotiated top off and pants down and a reluctant BBJ which took some haggling on my end because she kept insisting on a "bag". Her BJ a skills were only slightly better than her HJ game. She did rub her B cups all over me and let me suck on them. Allowed some roaming below but no finger play. For those of you who prefer hairy Bush she is Al Naturale, full Bush and then some.

    Yuyu is sweet and friendly and worked up a sweat on the massage. She has a lot of energy and is overall pleasant but not very flirty. There was little to no tease before flip. Not sure if more is on the menu. She insisted on 150 for nude BBJ but got her down to 140 after a lot of back and forth.

  13. #39228

    Hey DionHunk

    Your mailbox is full so I couldn't respond to your dm.

  14. #39227

    Kyoto- Julie

    Made a visit to Kyoto, and mama sent in Julie. She was mid 30's, about 5'7" ish enhanced C's. Spoke decent English. Started w a table shower and it was above avg with lite tease. After sauna off to room where I laid down for massage and she found tip left on table and asked, for me? She started with finger tips and I thought shit here come a shitty massage. Nope she actually did a solid massage for a AMP. After flip she wakes me up with CBJ then to CG then to standing miss. She seemed into it so that alway makes the exp more enjoyable.

    Over all I'd give the session an 8 out of 10 as alway YMMV.

  15. #39226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    You finally made it! Since you didn't have an enjoyable experience, I'm still sticking with Mindful when I'm in the Area. Thanks for TOFTT!
    Who is your favorite at Mindful? A couple of names and a short description of what they do would be nice.

    Thank you in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape