rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5232

    Is that Cait / KitKat

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    This chic is down to fuck and can host in Middletown for 250. Looks like a pro / semi pro to me.

    Seems like she might some some mental issue going on also. Can't stop talking / texting and will blow up your phone.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-f11336cc7afe
    She sure looks like that whack job Cait or Kitty or KitKat LOL. I never seen her but had a conversation and planned an arrangement. Prior to us meeting she sorta got clingy and well, weird. Not in a good way. If that's who I think it is there are reports she's a dead fish. But seriously it would be like those ignored videos you see haha.

  2. #5231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Kayladidwhatt

    This chic is down to fuck and can host in Middletown for 250. Looks like a pro / semi pro to me.

    Seems like she might some some mental issue going on also. Can't stop talking / texting and will blow up your phone.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-f11336cc7afe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kayla.jpg‎  

  3. #5230

    CamillaChance = ThymeKeeper

    Just an FYI, as there have been recent reports of robberies / bf with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-00f6775288f6

  4. #5229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Just another GPS. These girls and their blogs. Just ridiculous. Whenever you get in conversation and they go "How much?" It is usually over. As one guy on here said it is like you are in an auction and going to lose. If the girl won't meet with you to discuss things without "how much" better to just move on. When you see them in person they are more in reality to me as far as price. Since they are already there making effort. She has a big rack but she is thick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-3425e1496743

    600.
    I also played her game and went along with it. But I did managed to get her down to 300 ppm and scheduled a meet.

    But I didn't really want to meet her because I knew any girl that started out with a GPS amount like that is just going to end up being a mediocre fuck at best.

    So, on the day of the meet she texted me to confirm and I said yeah we still on. But then I told her that I am going to fuck her raw, nut inside her pussy, then fuck her ass after that.

    Then she went silent, I guessed she must have blocked me LMAO.

  5. #5228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Sienna Rain

    This baby is legit.

    Wanted 400 ppm, got her down to 200 ppm. Took the Uber to motel and pounded her nice Jamaican booty until I blew in the cover.

    She's on a girls trip later this week so need funds in a hurry. Hit her up and you might get a good deal while she's still around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-010f6189340b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sienna rain.jpg‎  

  6. #5227

    Any of y’all have experience with this one?

    I remember seeing a post somewhere with someone sharing their experience, I can't remember if good or bad.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ality/60491953

  7. #5226

    Educated Artist

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-bbcebf01677f

    This one was cool to talk to ut she wants 500 ppm and when I countered with 300 she never replied.

  8. #5225

    I had her once

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    This one is playing games and not the ones we prefer. She committed twice to meeting up. Even sent some pics but then radio silence. Can't find anything based on her number and image searcg doesn't find anything. Maybe you'll have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-959a804bc432
    I banged her once. She was a fun fuck and we didn't even talk $. BBFSCIP MSOG foe sure but. When she came she'd make this face that was terrifying. Like, really killed it for me and she was kinda weird and would blow up my phone until I finally told her that she wasn't for me.

  9. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember her old profile name but Katie has been discussed here on a few occasions. She's also using a new profile picture which makes it extremely difficult to recognize her. I saw here sometime last year. She has very nice tits but certainly not a beauty queen and what she lacks in looks she makes up with her service. She gives really good head, MSOG and BBFSCIP.
    Thanks. I'll try and be patient. I am most interested.

  10. #5223

    Huge

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember her old profile name but Katie has been discussed here on a few occasions. She's also using a new profile picture which makes it extremely difficult to recognize her. I saw here sometime last year. She has very nice tits but certainly not a beauty queen and what she lacks in looks she makes up with her service. She gives really good head, MSOG and BBFSCIP.
    Pics are also deceiving. She is A LOT larger than meets the eye. I've only met her once and blocked her after.

  11. #5222

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    This one is playing games and not the ones we prefer. She committed twice to meeting up. Even sent some pics but then radio silence. Can't find anything based on her number and image searcg doesn't find anything. Maybe you'll have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-959a804bc432
    I can't remember her old profile name but Katie has been discussed here on a few occasions. She's also using a new profile picture which makes it extremely difficult to recognize her. I saw here sometime last year. She has very nice tits but certainly not a beauty queen and what she lacks in looks she makes up with her service. She gives really good head, MSOG and BBFSCIP.

  12. #5221

    Mind Games

    This one is playing games and not the ones we prefer. She committed twice to meeting up. Even sent some pics but then radio silence. Can't find anything based on her number and image searcg doesn't find anything. Maybe you'll have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-959a804bc432

  13. #5220

    Lalah

    Had fun meeting this one. She's listed in New Rochelle but is really in Bridgeport. Brazilian with a definite booty. We didn't even lock down any donation but I gave $$ and will definitely be visiting again. She's south of 95 and near Hartford Healthcare arena. Area isn't great but isn't bad.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-bc6252e7a589

  14. #5219

    Gps

    Just another GPS. These girls and their blogs. Just ridiculous. Whenever you get in conversation and they go "How much?" It is usually over. As one guy on here said it is like you are in an auction and going to lose. If the girl won't meet with you to discuss things without "how much" better to just move on. When you see them in person they are more in reality to me as far as price. Since they are already there making effort. She has a big rack but she is thick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-3425e1496743

    600.

  15. #5218

    Thyme

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Either no one has reported her or she survived the reports. She just revealed her private pics to me. That takes guts. Most scammers just use one pic. Thoughts?
    I saw her many times a few years ago. She has a great body, clean and was fun to play with. Definitely not GFE, but I learned to deal with it. She hosted out of her apt in an ok area. It was a great setup!

    She always wanted the money up front, which I was not happy with the first time, but she always came through. Fast forward a couple of months, she takes the money and partway through, she claims she is sick and can't continue. Shit happens and since we had many good dates, I didn't press her. Next date, she takes the money, puts it away and tells me she just got her period and we needed to end the date. I was furious and asked for my money back. She said no and I just cut my losses and told her we were done.

    When I saw her starting to advertise again, I had to see what was up. She raised her price and demanded it all up front. I told hee I was not even going to show unless I can pay her after. Seems in line with the all up front and the bf showing up. She probably ripped off someone and they were not as nice as me about it so she added some muscle to the scam.

    Its too bad, she has a great body and was a fun time until she turned into a thief. There are better and safer options out there, think with the head on your shoulders.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape