High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 1398 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 33779
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27824

    Kara is a queen

    Kara is one of my favorites, I've known her for awhile and she never seems to disapoint, she always brings her A game, so if anyone is looking for an amazing BBBJ or GFE look no further, she is the best for a reason and if you treat her well she will treat you well too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...i/543367024486

  2. #27823

    So what are all these ways to verify accuracy of ad pics?

    Many of them change numbers frequently and don't use real names. The common scenario is they use their own pics but they're from good angles from their glory days. With technology they often look even nicer from essentially digital plastic surgery. If they even send a confirmation pic it's sometimes not what was asked. The list goes on and on. Seems like verification should be a 101 class for this in this day and age.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Wym blackmail? You didn't even compensate her for her time and travel? That's just rude af. You think her pics were not a true representation? You know that there's a lot of ways to protect yourself from that possibility right? From what I can tell, it seems you chose to trust her and see her without taking those precautions. I know her to be a good person. If you didn't think the original agreement was fair you could have renegotiated or at least compensated her for her troubles. I will say that she was clean when I saw her so maybe I have a skewed view. She tells me she's clean again now, but who can say for sure.

  3. #27822

    Natick

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    $100 for a car BBBJ?
    Drove there and she stood me up. Don't waste your time.

  4. #27821
    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    Seriously your a simp. Why would he give this drug addict any money at all for her time when he bailed on her because she's beyond disgusting. Good for him to say fuck this and bail then other dudes here who just go through with it and complain later about how it was a waste of money. Give her money for time and travel. Please there drug addicted prostitutes not your friends, I would have a gave her shit as well except a fuck you and have a nice day.
    Thank you to Mr. Acknowledgeme for the common sense here. The purpose of my post was to share my experience with all of you, and let you decide for yourselves. If you want a low energy drug addict, this girl is for you. If not, don't pay for it. I'm not here to persuade or dissuade you from purchasing what you'd like. Just wanted to share what you are getting with this one. Good luck, Boston. Let me know if I can help in north Florida or South Georgia.

  5. #27820
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Wym blackmail? You didn't even compensate her for her time and travel? That's just rude af. You think her pics were not a true representation? You know that there's a lot of ways to protect yourself from that possibility right? From what I can tell, it seems you chose to trust her and see her without taking those precautions. I know her to be a good person. If you didn't think the original agreement was fair you could have renegotiated or at least compensated her for her troubles. I will say that she was clean when I saw her so maybe I have a skewed view. She tells me she's clean again now, but who can say for sure.
    Pics were not representative, and when I asked for a current verification prior to the meeting, it was also quite embellished. Imagine answering an ad to enjoy riding in a Ferrari for a few hours, and asking again to see it in the current condition and it looks great. Then a beat up and barely functioning Toyota Corolla shows up 3 hours late to the appointment. Some might negotiate a lower rate and take the risk of it dying on you. I refused. Then the person demands the Ferrari money or will tell the police I damaged it, even though it's all on camera. Sounds like fraud and blackmail, right?

    Yes I could have offered some compensation, but I didn't. She got a ride from a friend, wasted our time, and was not what she claimed to be.

  6. #27819

    She real

    She's real just a little.

    Heavier than pictures but she's safe and fun no issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies;6708511[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/massachusetts/boston/161432267[/URL]

    Lara.

    Have seen this lady posting for a bit, thought it was sketchy, maybe fake or rip off.

    Saw her written about a couple of times saying she was real and ok. So decided to contact her.

    I have no idea how she is but if you guys are giving her your personal I. D. Info as she requested of me.

    You are all crazy giving a complete stranger your info like that

    She is Brazilian and they will take every inch you give them, giving her your info is just setting yourself up.

    For some scam or ripoff down the road. She may be good right now but if you cross her or she decides to stop.

    And disappears with all your info she or her friends can do whatever they want with it.

    Have to be safer with your info guys, no matter how hot, which she is not, or good they are.

  7. #27818

    Cinnz City

    Anyone seen this provider? She seems to consistently post but I don't know if the reviews on them are good since I don't pay for that stuff.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...stmas/60489798

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cinnz-ci...-boston-948832#escort_reviews.

  8. #27817

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Wym blackmail? You didn't even compensate her for her time and travel? That's just rude af. You think her pics were not a true representation? You know that there's a lot of ways to protect yourself from that possibility right? From what I can tell, it seems you chose to trust her and see her without taking those precautions. I know her to be a good person. If you didn't think the original agreement was fair you could have renegotiated or at least compensated her for her troubles. I will say that she was clean when I saw her so maybe I have a skewed view. She tells me she's clean again now, but who can say for sure.
    Seriously your a simp. Why would he give this drug addict any money at all for her time when he bailed on her because she's beyond disgusting. Good for him to say fuck this and bail then other dudes here who just go through with it and complain later about how it was a waste of money. Give her money for time and travel. Please there drug addicted prostitutes not your friends, I would have a gave her shit as well except a fuck you and have a nice day.

  9. #27816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Riman1  [View Original Post]
    Seen this girl in Natick last night decent blow did this swirl thing with her tongue witch was nice. Had a good looking set of tits on her cute butt. Just did a blow cost 1* Would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...w/729912375757
    $100 for a car BBBJ?

  10. #27815

    Skye

    Any one ever see her? She's been around for a year or two seems like she only does outcalls now but she's a thicker Latina and quoted me at $300 For the hr I've included multiple ads incase they end up dead. I've tried and looked around but could never find a review on her Pm if able. Also I've noticed her number has changed a few times could be a bad thing or could be nothing.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...36ddd/60485188

    https://callescort.org/617-519-1609

    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8196823

  11. #27814

    Natick Car Date

    Boobs and ass look nice but how's the face / looks? Is she hiding something? .

    Quote Originally Posted by Riman1  [View Original Post]
    Seen this girl in Natick last night decent blow did this swirl thing with her tongue witch was nice. Had a good looking set of tits on her cute butt. Just did a blow cost 1* Would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...w/729912375757

  12. #27813
    Quote Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15  [View Original Post]
    For members asking whether it's Lexi Blaze or Courtney, the answer is Courtney. Originally from East Bridgewater. Moved to Roxbury in 2020. Has a dog named Virgil. She will introduce you to her dog, so be friendly & not critical of him. She seems to be too attached to him. The tattoo on her neck has his name on it.

    My experience with her went very well. A bit if conversation at the beginning of Session. Dog will be there. A bit of foreplay in the living room. And then she takes you to the bedroom for non-rushed session.

    Prices are reasonable.

    I saw her for a total of 10 times & each session was a GFE experience.

    Her boobs used to be D-cup and she reduced them to a C-cup.

    Perhaps members who had a bad session with her didn't have a good vibe or chemistry. Understandable as not every male / female can bond. Connect physically or mentally or intellectually.

    Last time I saw her was in August 2021. The location is in Roxbury. Don't be afraid of the spot. It used to be a really rough area, but it toned down. The building is safe. Her apartment is Clean. Happy Hunting.
    What was the damage?

  13. #27812

    Natick car dates

    Seen this girl in Natick last night decent blow did this swirl thing with her tongue witch was nice. Had a good looking set of tits on her cute butt. Just did a blow cost 1* Would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...w/729912375757

  14. #27811

    Natick car date

    Saw this girl earlier gave a decent BJ did this swirl thing with her tongue when she went all the way down. Has a nice set of tits and grabbed her ass a bit was pretty good. Not bad 1** for it. https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...w/729912375757.

  15. #27810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    Drug addict from revere. I talked with her on facebook when we met off seeking and blocked her, she's an idiot even though some other monger here thinks she's the greatest thing. But she always wants money. She will meet for less than 100 so her wanting and getting 400 is insane.
    She look like a streetwalker if she can't get business from any site. So she's worth $80 max but as you said. There's always someone overpaying thinking they will get good service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape