Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5217

    Anyone know her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-feb361b66c47

    Had a date planend for this one. Dinner and hotel after. She agreed to 250 ppm and the day ebfore when I checked in with her to make sure she was still on for the next night before I made reservations etc and she goes radio silent on me. Anyone ever talk to her?

  2. #5216

    Thyme

    Either no one has reported her or she survived the reports. She just revealed her private pics to me. That takes guts. Most scammers just use one pic. Thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reporting here. Usually when a profile has been around for as long as hers I assume it's not a scam. You should consider reporting her on the site as well.

  3. #5215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    That's not Alyssa the robber this is.
    LOL.

    Look at the photo I posted again (and pay attention to the smaller pics on the right side).

    We're posting the same girl / same pic.

    BTW, your pic is of her maybe 5 or 6 years ago. She does not look like that any more.

  4. #5214
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Thyme is NOT Alyssa.

    This is Alyssa.
    That's not Alyssa the robber this is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11356639_892259064196129_775722968_n.jpg‎  

  5. #5213

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    An update. I appreciate everything DB has done up to the point of meeting up with Rachel. With that said. STAY FAR AWAY. I don't know what games she's playing but it's not one anyone wants to play. Borderline dangerous. Went up to meet with her and someone other guy and they were arguing in front of me. Drove off as fast I as I could as. Almost seemed as I was being set up for something more than l bargained for.
    Like I said before batshit crazy. I heard more of the details from him than were posted. I have picked her up twice and she was always alone in a public place in daylight. This is something new and clearly to be aware of if you still seek to see her. I have bo idea if the other guy was a date or somehow related to her. The guy was described to me as a white middle aged guy with shaved head and facial hair driving a white car, maybe a Hyundai or Kia. If you go on a meet with her, BOLO for this. With any girl, be aware of the condition and surroundings and know when to call it and get out of there.

  6. #5212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    An update. I appreciate everything DB has done up to the point of meeting up with Rachel. With that said. STAY FAR AWAY. I don't know what games she's playing but it's not one anyone wants to play. Borderline dangerous. Went up to meet with her and someone other guy and they were arguing in front of me. Drove off as fast I as I could as. Almost seemed as I was being set up for something more than l bargained for.
    Good move!

    No HOE pussy is worth that trouble or potential nightmare.

    Plenty of pussies out there to pound.

  7. #5211
    An update. I appreciate everything DB has done up to the point of meeting up with Rachel. With that said. STAY FAR AWAY. I don't know what games she's playing but it's not one anyone wants to play. Borderline dangerous. Went up to meet with her and someone other guy and they were arguing in front of me. Drove off as fast I as I could as. Almost seemed as I was being set up for something more than l bargained for.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I've already answered most of your DMs. For those I haven't answered or contacting her on SA. I was told from someone close to her that she's back in treatment, so you probably won't get responses for a bit.

  8. #5210

    Abc

    Always be capturing (screenshots), channeling the great movie Glengarry Glen Ross.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO_t7GtXO6w

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    That pictures been changed since I first viewed it. I agree that picture is not Alyssa.

  9. #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Thyme is NOT Alyssa.

    This is Alyssa.
    That pictures been changed since I first viewed it. I agree that picture is not Alyssa.

  10. #5208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'm 100% sure this is Alyssa. The picture on Seeking is on her Instagram. Alyssa got out of prison a few months ago and immediately started scamming.
    Thyme is NOT Alyssa.

    This is Alyssa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alyssa.jpg‎  

  11. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it's the same one that robbed the sailor.

    I am sure she's not Alyssa and not Braelan. I have met both of them in person years ago.

    Is she that third girl Morgan?
    I'm 100% sure this is Alyssa. The picture on Seeking is on her Instagram. Alyssa got out of prison a few months ago and immediately started scamming.

  12. #5206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianCarGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the stg scam. Hosted. Boyfriend / brother came in. Stay away.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-3c7417fb08b0
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    This one's a bad actor. Has a history of robbing.

    https://www.courant.com/2018/03/23/m...robbed-sailor/
    Are you sure it's the same one that robbed the sailor.

    I am sure she's not Alyssa and not Braelan. I have met both of them in person years ago.

    Is she that third girl Morgan?

  13. #5205

  14. #5204

    Bad actor

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianCarGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the stg scam. Hosted. Boyfriend / brother came in. Stay away.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-3c7417fb08b0
    This one's a bad actor. Has a history of robbing.

    https://www.courant.com/2018/03/23/m...robbed-sailor/

  15. #5203

    Thyme

    Thanks for reporting here. Usually when a profile has been around for as long as hers I assume it's not a scam. You should consider reporting her on the site as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianCarGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the stg scam. Hosted. Boyfriend / brother came in. Stay away.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-3c7417fb08b0

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape