Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 31631
-
12-12-23 13:46 #25976Senior Member

Posts: 86Think she's gone now
Don't see her ad anymore on AS. Maybe moved to another city for a moment.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 15:25 #25975Forum Advertiser

Posts: 298Looking me up
I am super sorry for not thanking you for this incredible review although it's 6 months tardy I am grateful for you choosing me and our share time. Hope you have time during the holidays gift yourself a little joy in your holiday season I'll tie a bow around myself to be your gift from you to you and LOL.
Originally Posted by Jon24
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 14:58 #25974Senior Member

Posts: 575Thinking to give a visit but Is GFE or BBBJ on the menu?
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 13:33 #25973Banned Member

Posts: 5Correct. She was with SPP. I saw her once. Pretty girl, nice body, very nice, maybe a little shy. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Leonardo56
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 09:55 #25972Senior Member

Posts: 2964More info on Ketty
Thanks for the additional info on Ketty, much appreciated! Overall, she sounds like a fun time and a chick I'd enjoy meeting!
Originally Posted by Bkjj718
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3256056
-
12-11-23 01:12 #25971Senior Member

Posts: 98Aly
Anyone know if redhead Aly is still around?
-
12-09-23 22:51 #25970Senior Member

Posts: 1126My experience was negative. I didn't even get through the door. We scheduled to meet and she gave me a hotel by the airport. When I got there I asked for a room and nothing, called nothing. After 10 minutes I leave and then get a text from her 3 hours later with a lot of attitude. I asked what happened and she goes on a rant about not playing games and not to complain to her. Black list for me.
Originally Posted by Bkjj718
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 18:05 #25969Regular Member

Posts: 1Others in the wolf pack?
Do you have links to the other ones? I was in interested in seeing Nicole but today is her last day.
Originally Posted by FlthotSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 17:50 #25968Senior Member

Posts: 220I never saw her but messaged her and she was asking for waaaay too much. I can't remember how much bc I deleted my number bc of the sore catfish McCoy girls getting mad for me wasting their time bc they were wasting my time with all the fake pics. LOL.
Originally Posted by Collity
[View Original Post]
But I thought she was the perfect look. There are not enough white girls on these sites that are GND type. So at first I thought she was fake. I never got to do a visit to check, bc there was another girl I messaged working out of the same hotel. So that always sends up red flags with me. But since this was still in the McCoy area, I took it as real. Buuut, she was just asking too much for me to be down.
-
12-09-23 14:56 #25967Banned Member

Posts: 5Very interested. I love to watch!
Originally Posted by Leonardo56
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 07:07 #25966Senior Member

Posts: 137Jada
I will keep this short and sweet. Jada is from LV but will usually visit in the colder years. She's goofy but kind, thick, can dance, and follow directions well. I think she has reviews on other sites with her old number. She's worth the visit if you're craving chocolate. Her rates are gone up but her qv price is worth it. She leaves Monday.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2262718
-
12-08-23 23:09 #25965Senior Member

Posts: 86Uhhhh
I've also seen Duda abour a month and half ago. She was not even close to pregnant when I saw her. Those pics must be old.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 21:27 #25964Senior Member

Posts: 582Pregnant?
She must have already had the baby. She was definitely not pregnant when I saw her.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 19:33 #25963Senior Member

Posts: 51Sammy
Nice job! I've postponed my trip to Orlando but do let me know if you try her out. The only thing I got out of her was that she's not GFE, but GFE can mean different things to different people. Have fun!
Originally Posted by MolonLabe87
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 16:46 #25962Senior Member

Posts: 66It wouldn't let me edit the post but I was able to negotiate her down to $$$ for an hour, but she requires covers. Seems legit.
Originally Posted by MolonLabe87
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






