Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 870 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12859
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Hanna's been reviewed a million times. Search hhd268 on here, she still has the same account.
    Here is her current profile link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a04dc13224af

  2. #12858

    Reports

    Dulce888.

    Curvy latina, wants 5 k a month.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-da22b98f685a

    Luna.

    Stripper at Mpire, wants you to come buy drinks and a private room.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-98b9ccbdc5df

    Little_lady.

    Opens with a copy and paste message that she wants to meet 2-3 x a month for 3 k.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-b675a6cfff90

    Franchesca.

    Someone reported on her not long ago. Staying at a hotel in dc, apparently visiting for work. Asked for 600 but can probably be negotiated down7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-1b71956866fe

    Argentinianbaby.

    Huge ass and lowe half on this one. Wants 600.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-11880f1e718e

    TravelingMuse.

    This one has been around the area under different profiles. Asked for 800.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-153c5a7d2ea4

    Annajes.

    Has shown a little activity on the site recently. Still impossible to communicate with. Asked for 1 k.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-8d364bd074ec

    Babygurl95.

    From cumberland and wanted to meet in frederick. Wanted minimum 600 for a quick meet so hard pass for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-69fb6f912029

    Canelita.

    Dtf. 400-500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-f24df70c1032

    Luckycharmed228.

    Asked for 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-408b14c03102

    Peach.

    Asked for 1 k per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-6c646ce74d97

    Sultryeyes.

    Huge tits. Didn't get very far but wanted 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-5cb1395c1e53

    Irish Baby.

    Has been talked about before. Will ask for 1 k but can usually be negotiated down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-d1b6d99bc7e2

  3. #12857
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Yo, blissfulmoments from Reston are you on here?

    How much of a catfish are your pics. Some girl I'm chatting with said you're straight old and busted with missing teeth.
    Why the fuck do you care? Why are you calling out other dudes? How's that bothering you?

  4. #12856
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    She's trailer trash. That's street ho.

    https://www.tiktok.com/@kk122448?_t=8i3g4V7hiHb&_r=1

  5. #12855

    KK_10 Washington DC 27 yrs old

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-a7908299f66c

    Wanted $1000 ppm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kk_10.jpg‎   kk_10-2.jpg‎  

  6. #12854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by InternNew  [View Original Post]
    Hanna's link seemed to point to your messages and not her profile.
    Hanna's been reviewed a million times. Search hhd268 on here, she still has the same account.

  7. #12853
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Yo, blissfulmoments from Reston are you on here?

    How much of a catfish are your pics. Some girl I'm chatting with said you're straight old and busted with missing teeth.
    I didn't even have face pictures and was getting bites. Why bother cat fishing pictures if you eventually plan on meeting them.

  8. #12852

    Amecaa

    Been chatting with this one and she has been on the site for awhile but I cannot find any reports. Anyone met her? Thanks in advanced for any info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-eba87b089ea3#.

  9. #12851

    Hanna's profile link

    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I was in town for Business for a week and met the following:

    Hanna.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-ab2d95668870

    She been reviewed here before. Met in my hotel room she said she knew to many people near my hotel to go to dinner. She is probably not as skinny as she was but she is not fat. Had wine in the room and convo. I could tell she doesn't like to kiss as others have said, so I really did not try. DATY for a long time. I thought I was close to getting her off, but just could not get her over the edge. She later told me that she needs Toys for that. So if you are setting something up, maybe mention that you are Toy friendly. I believe she has man mades, but you really can't tell. She got a great Dr. Donations was $500. I know what you guys are going to say. But she came to me spent about 3 hours. If I was \going to get an escort, I would have had to uber somewhere for an hour visit and probably had to spend more. I would repeat.
    Hanna's link seemed to point to your messages and not her profile.

  10. #12850
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-3988f2268de3

    Beautiful Chilean woman. English not great. Rents AirBNB and sees dudes.

    $600.

    All covered.

    Pleasant experience.
    She can also be found here: https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...459.htm?cat=58.

  11. #12849
    Yo, blissfulmoments from Reston are you on here?

    How much of a catfish are your pics. Some girl I'm chatting with said you're straight old and busted with missing teeth.

  12. #12848

    Recent Failures

    Daniella.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-c1504d934cc6

    Wants to sell pictures, and asks for gas money.

    Emily_wis23.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-c717051a72e4

    Says she wants to meet up, but can't now, wants to sell pictures.

    TurtleVolcano.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-259c3983b823

    Public pictures look good, but private ones leave something to be desired.

    CheekyBeauty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-e2d3e5604789

    Scammer, what's to sell you pictures but they aren't even of her.

  13. #12847

    Nicoolreyaas

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-3988f2268de3

    Beautiful Chilean woman. English not great. Rents AirBNB and sees dudes.

    $600.

    All covered.

    Pleasant experience.

  14. #12846

    Vanessa in Artlington

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-361258b84bcd

    Same pictures as escort in San Antonio.

    Wanted gas money and half the allowance before she arrived.

    Did not see her.

  15. #12845

    Recent adventures

    I was in town for Business for a week and met the following:

    Hanna.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-ab2d95668870

    She been reviewed here before. Met in my hotel room she said she knew to many people near my hotel to go to dinner. She is probably not as skinny as she was but she is not fat. Had wine in the room and convo. I could tell she doesn't like to kiss as others have said, so I really did not try. DATY for a long time. I thought I was close to getting her off, but just could not get her over the edge. She later told me that she needs Toys for that. So if you are setting something up, maybe mention that you are Toy friendly. I believe she has man mades, but you really can't tell. She got a great Dr. Donations was $500. I know what you guys are going to say. But she came to me spent about 3 hours. If I was \going to get an escort, I would have had to uber somewhere for an hour visit and probably had to spend more. I would repeat.

    Noya https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-b9a2b74ee096.

    We met for dinner and had a nice time. English is excellent. Said she is from around Russia and only in town for a month. Acted like she was new to this hobby. She is petite maybe 95 lbs, b cups natural. I think she is more pretty in person. I told her that I want intimacy, but I did not want to force anyone to do anything that they are not comfortable with. At the end of dinner, I ask if she is ok with going to my hotel. She thought about it for awhile, but said yes. Sitting at the bed discussing things it became apparent that she was not as new to this hobby as she led on at dinner. She was bargaining about donation. Little Head won and we proceeded. I was dominate (just forcing her into position and holding her hands down and telling her that she could not take her clothes off that was my job kind of stuff) and she liked it. She seemed to like the DATY and was vocal. We did all the positions too. Enjoyed her b cups. Donation $600, I would repeat at a lower rate. But I did enjoy my time. Again she came to me we spent 4 hours together.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape