Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 28075
-
12-09-23 12:35 #24340Shill for A to Z ignore all posts

Posts: 35Vivi review A to Z
As advertised I took the Tupperware from the doughnuts back to A to Z last night (Friday). I wanted to check out the new girl Vivi. Before I get into the review I'd like to say thank you to all the people that have been PM'ing me. I appreciate it when you all are telling me that you like my reviews and that they are helpful. I really like it when you tell me you tried out one of the girls I've reviewed and that you got the great experience that I had gotten. It's kinda a two edged sword. On one side I like giving the masses the best info I can so they can make informed decisions on where they spend their hard earned money, while on the other side it's clearly making my favorite spot more popular. I'm happy these girls are making good money, because they deserve it. More customers also means the shop keeps getting more attractive girls wanting to work there, which is good for everyone (but mostly me, since it's close to my house and I'm fucking addicted to these little cuties). As it gets more popular, please don't get upset if you have a small wait time. MMS has not been great at keeping appointments if you make one, because it seems like all she sees is people coming in and they need service quickly, so they get whatever girl is available. I personally never make an appointment. I just ask for who I want and if I have to wait, I wait.
Last night was the busiest I've seen. When I arrived MMS led me back and said only two girls were there and a third was on her way down from LA, but wouldn't be there for at least another hour. It was so busy MMS was actually giving a massage while the guy waited for one of the girls to get done banging away in the other rooms. I absolutely love being a regular here. MMS knows I have a voyeuristic kink of enjoying listening to the girls getting pounded through the wall, so she led me to the kitchen where I could listen to both girls depending on which wall I listened to. It's fucking hot hearing the sucking, kissing, skin smacking from fucking, and little moans of the girls. I almost blew my load, but forced myself to wait for Vivi. In the time I was there, at least 5 others visited.
When it was finally time, I met up with Vivi in the back room. Holy fuck. This girl is great. Very cute, prefect little body, small but real tits (A's maybe B's) with nice little nipples, two tattoos (small flowers on chest and something on left hand), great personality, very good English, and one of the most perfect bubble butts I've ever had the pleasure of squeezing. I cannot say it enough, her butt is great. Not big, not small. Full hand sized soft perfect cheeks. I thought I was fucking a Latina. Cushion for the pushing! K9 was a dream with that thing. Her whole body was very nice. Her skin was soft and smooth. She said she's 21, and I believe her. She definitely looks it. A little hair downstairs around her small thinlipped Asian pussy.
After a nice BBBJ, I put her in multiple positions. Mish, k9, standing Mish, standing k9 against the wall. I asked about CIM and she said ok, but she mentioned "more tip?" which turned me off, but I don't hold that against these girls. I only hate upcharging when it's for regular stuff that should already be included. All in all, Vivi is absolutely worth it.
It looks like Jenny left, but that's no big loss. Amy is still there and is fucking great (see my other reviews). And as I was leaving, the new new girl showed up. I took her into a room to get a once over of her. Her name is Sophia. Just drove down from LA. I would say close to 30 or very early 30's. Short, maybe 5'3". Pretty face. Larger natural tits (probably at least C's) that are a bit saggy. She has a mom body, not fat but wide hips and a little extra skin around waist probably due to having a kid. Looks like she had a tattoo on her belly before the pregnancy that got all stretched and now has a big scar though it. Butt is a bit bigger too. Full Bush, maybe slightly trimmed. Did a little DFK and she's clearly a smoker. It's her face that got me though. She's really cute, but body is not my style. Like I said before, there's typically one that's not as great as the other two at this place, but those other two are the fucktoys that keep me cumming back.
Try Vivi and let us all know what you think. Happy hunting and thanks again for the appreciation of my reviews.
-
12-09-23 11:12 #24339Senior Member

Posts: 50New Game
I think we have traded stories before. I know and have experienced the same with some of the girls you have mentioned. Convoy and Unique were my favorites back then.
Originally Posted by Bmw650
[View Original Post]
Don't know where any of those girls are now. Unique doesn't exist anymore. Last I saw that coco you mentioned was on ECB at Sunshine.
Also, the game is different now after covid. More expensive and different attitudes. Feel free to hit me up in the pm.
-
12-09-23 01:14 #24338Senior Member

Posts: 67Speaking of lacking in the hygiene department: there is an older lady at Amber on Jamacha (Spring Valley / La Presa) that is offering BBFS. I normally don't post places that do this but she's not really keeping it on the down low, so. (I declined it FWIW).
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 01:11 #24337Senior Member

Posts: 67Sorry I could not find the original question so here's a copy / paste: Quote Originally Posted by LlFoolJ.
Originally Posted by Dtbj69
[View Original Post]
Any Intel on Cloud Nine in Penasquitos? They have the LED / neon sign. But so far only legit reviews on Yelp. Did a search here, but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance!
I walked in there several months ago for about 2 seconds. 70 yr old white male behind the counter, probably the owner. Turned right around and walked out. The fact that he's right up front by the door means it's legit. Nothing in that area that I know of is even HE, that's all either in Poway or Mira Mesa.
If you are looking at reviews, most of the 'good' places for us are typically 3 or 4 stars out of 5. There are exceptions, where the Asian girls really do give a legit massage to white females and maybe some dudes, but almost all the time the reviews are going to be mixed for HE / FS AMP's. Most of the complaints will be from both men and women about being harassed for extra tips, often before the massage is done or even begins. I guess some of these ladies (often older) feel like hey if I'm doing an hour with a legit customer, that means I'm missing out on a larger tip from a horny guy. Definitely more behavior like this from the AMP women now than before the pandemic; they were more paranoid about LE / customer complaints back then.
-
12-09-23 00:56 #24336Senior Member

Posts: 67It's not the same place quality-wise as it was last year. Neither is the one next door.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 19:35 #24335Banned Member

Posts: 58Emma at Erma Spa
Came by during lunch hoping to see Julie but when I arrived she was busy. Instead I was greeted by a sexy little woman named Emma. She had some nice titties, probably Cs and I could see those tiny eraser sized nipples poppin out from underneath her dress. She was very petite, I guess you call her a spinner type body, and she had a really pretty face with attractive make up applied and lip stick. Seems like she gave a shit LOL.
She escorted me to the room in the back, I handed over the house fee of 50 for the half hour and she went off to get supplies while I got naked.
When she got back, I asked for full service, handed her 140 and she got to work with no complaints.
As she took off her dress, got a look at her ass which was pretty nice considering how tiny she was. I grabbed it and it felt nice and round. She had an amazing set of tits that looked natural to me. Sucked on her nipples a bit before she went down for BBBJ. She had good technique and sucked like a pro. I can bust pretty quick so I make her stop before it gets too good.
I lay down and she climbs on top for ACG, and damn she feels amazing. This girl looks beautiful bouncing on top of my cock. She tried to go really fast but it's too much for me, so I have her slow down. Without warning she just spins her shit around into RCG and I watch her move that pussy / ass nice and slow on my dick. I wanted to keep going, but I just couldn't. I start slapping her ass and say go for it and she gets faster until I bust a nut into the rubber.
After we done, we kiss for a little bit before she cleans me up with a hot towel. I ask for her number and she happily hands it over. I will definitely be seeing this girl. Before I head out I was able to put eyes on Julie. She looks pretty good, I'd fuck her as well LOL. I'd still prefer to come back and see Emma again, so I will probably do that at least one more time before she goes, so no Julie for me.
-
12-08-23 16:51 #24334Regular Member

Posts: 3Erma Spa Emma
Pulled up as soon as they opened. Haha.
Emma opened the door as soon as I got there, and led me straight to one of the back rooms. She was gorgeous and really young, probably in her 20's, beautiful face and a petite body. She said today is her first day here. She asked if I'd been there before, and like a noob, I said yes. She proceeded to brush my friend down there and said, "What do you want done today, baby? And I said, "everything."
She told me to get on the bed, and she'd be back. I was already naked, and by the time she got back, it was time for some action.
Went straight away to BBBJ, We made out pretty passionately for a bit before that, too. Without prompting her to, we did some 69 for a bit.
She then proceeded to the CFS stage, and she got into CG right away. I squeezed on her natural tits and even sucked on them a bit. She then asked if I wanted K9, but then I told her that I was ready to get on top. We had a lot of DFK and I kissed her neck while we were in Mish. She was moaning like crazy I loved seeing her like this.
She proceeded to give me BBBJTCIM, and I blew the fattest load into my cover. I thought I saw the girl "Julie " on my way out. Would love to have a doubles session with them sometime.
-
12-08-23 16:00 #24333Senior Member

Posts: 254I also had a session with Cindy from USpa, ($40 HF / $120 FS) she is tall and slim and allows FIV (maybe that's the hygiene issue!
Originally Posted by SDGuy619
[View Original Post]
But there was just something odd about our combined body mechanics that made penetration in missionary kinda difficult (despite we were both trying to go deep!
She's friendly and accommodating, with a good attitude and spoke good English, but unfortunately she's a no repeat for me also.
-
12-08-23 12:10 #24332Senior Member

Posts: 34One of the girls is "Cindy" from you Spa. She's on my do not repeat list. She had a great attitude, but lacked in the hygiene department.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 11:48 #24331Senior Member

Posts: 85Jennifer at MRC: Braces! Shy smile on an exotic beauty.
Jennifer at MRC: Braces! Shy smile on an exotic beauty.
Location:
Private location with plenty of parking, not busy at all during my visit.
Appearance and unique qualities:
Jennifer has a lot going for her. First, she speaks English incredibly well. She's extremely fluent and has no problem holding a conversation. If you're someone who likes to get to know or flirt with the girls, she is excellent.
Jennifer also has an exotic look about her. I can't describe it very well, but to me she looked more Latina than Asian, with a very sultry face and a great pair of lips. To me, she looks much different from the more conventional beauties we usually enjoy. Further setting her apart, behind those great sexy lips are a cute set of braces! The contrast between her sultry-exotic look, her sexy-confident nature, and the fresh-faced glow of her shy smile makes for an uniquely intriguing and arousing visage. Body-wise, she is in good shape, sporting a slim figure with man-made C's that feel good grab and squeeze.
Massage:
These days I tend to care less about the massage and more about the action that comes after. However, her massage was good. I liked how she sat on my ass, cheek to cheek, and applied a good amount of pressure throughout. She is fluent in English, so I used this time to get to know her a bit.
Session and vibe:
Jennifer has a very sexy-confident persona. I would describe the session I had as a sultry, slow-burn, with tender kisses, subtle yet deliberate movements, and light touches that slowly build up from erotic embers to passionate flames.
Jennifer makes a subtle switch from the massage with feather touches and soft whispers. She has me sit up on the edge of the table where she gets on her knees and BBBJs. She makes good eye-contact, which works well with her exotic, sultry look and beautiful lips. We then transition mish, but I couldn't stop thinking about her cute smile with those braces so I elect to cum in her mouth, haha. A good finish.
Final thoughts and advice:
Jennifer's has an exotic and sultry look about her, which pairs well with her confident, sexy nature. Her subtle build-up to the action lets you fully enjoy your time with her, and I really liked the cute, youthful look her braces give.
One piece of advice I will add is that she is incredibly shy about her braces. Despite her sexy-confident façade, in this area she has extremely low confidence, and will often hide them behind her beautiful lips. If you're into braces, I recommend complementing her smile as soon as you meet her. Make her laugh, put on the charm, make her feel more confident and comfortable. Be direct, tell her you like her braces, think her smile in gorgeous, and you would love to see more. When she feels more confident in her smile, she'll open up more.
Good luck and enjoy. Cheers.
-
12-08-23 00:57 #24330Senior Member

Posts: 654Got the same text about "young girl". I've not been there for a while. The parking lot is very busy and the entrance is kind of indiscreet. This place is usually HJ only.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 19:42 #24329Senior Member

Posts: 185Crystal Spa
Got a text that Crystal Spa got 2 new women. Has anyone been to check it out?
-
12-07-23 19:23 #24328Regular Member

Posts: 26Selina at Mesa Ridge Court
Alright imma take a stab at a more long form review.
I was gunna go in to see Bella since I've been seeing reports. But when I came in she was preoccupied and I didn't want to wait but I'm not going to lie the other two girls there looked beautiful imo. Met Selina instead who's got a more sweet soft vibe around her. She seems to be between 25-30 and a nice slim curvy body. She's got this flowery dress that doesn't seem much at first but the body underneath is worth it. I came into the room and she asked for how long. I gave her. 6 for the house fee where I got undressed and ready on the table as she went to get ready.
After a few minutes she came in and gave some small talk which was nice. Most of the time I've been meeting people who don't really speak English that much so having her be able to make some small talk was good. We talked about where we are from and how my day was. Definitely had some good conversations. What surprised me though was the fact that you can tell that she definitely went to massage school or something. Her massage definitely felt like something you would get from a professional place. She can also go harder or softer and it actually made my back better since I worked out earlier that morning. She used oil on my back too and afterwards she gave me a nice pat down afterwards. Then of course comes the good part.
She started off by rubbing her hands on my back slowly teasing to my ass where she would start doing that soft motion where her hands would go in between my thighs. She also started giving me kisses and licks as well as she went up and down my body all the way down to my legs. I couldn't hold it anymore and had to tunrover. She then proceeded to suck on my nipples while her hands was on my crotch. As she went down to my legs she would start kissing my legs starting from the foot up on each leg. Then she gave a good suck on my balls and finally came for my shaft BBBJ. I'm not good at lasting long so I had to stop her eventually where she got the condom. Usually I get nervous so I asked her if we can do 69. So we 69 for a while and then when I got nice and hard again she started riding on me. Giving me dfk as I fucked her. She could tell I like tits so she would have them bounce as she fucked me. As I said before After a while I finished where she gladly gave me a few more kisses and we talked for a bit too. She then cleaned me up and I went on my way!
Overall I had a good time so definitely check her out because I think she leaves by next week. Also man on my way out I did get to see Bella and she definitely looks damn fine definitely got to try her out before she leaves. Also god idk how you guys get so descriptive in your experiences. But yeah hope it helps.
-
12-07-23 18:31 #24327Senior Member

Posts: 284Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Aganger
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 17:44 #24326Shill for A to Z ignore all posts

Posts: 35A to Z
Deleted by Admin
Originally Posted by Aganger
[View Original Post]
Little bro you gotta be a little more discrete with the address, on Chula Vista between X and Y or a couple doors down from the Jiffy Lube. Something.
A2
I recommend Amy. However there's a new girl that got there yesterday named Vivi. If you see her, let all the people know how she is. I'll probably give a visit tomorrow if nobody else reviews her. The third girl right now is Jenny. Personally I would pass on that one based purely on looks, but it's up to you.
Best of luck and I hope you enjoy.
Hf $60.
Tip $140.










Reply With Quote





