Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 17723
-
12-11-23 15:50 #13403Senior Member

Posts: 1286Fair
That's a fair point!
Originally Posted by BigE1967
[View Original Post]
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
12-11-23 15:17 #13402Senior Member

Posts: 457Suckers like me! LOL. I joined a month ago after separating. Will be the one and only month. It is a crazy shit show of fakes, scammers, or real fat uggos.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 14:38 #13401Senior Member

Posts: 510I had no idea AFF was still in business! I wonder how that archaic site stays open.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 13:30 #13400Senior Member

Posts: 123Probably a scam
Looks like retired adult film star Eva Lovia.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 12:50 #13399Senior Member

Posts: 457Aff girl
Anyone recognize this one? Found on aff.com. Text with her and gave me menu.
"30 minutes: $150 👅*.
1 Hour; $250.
💦BOYFRIEND EXPERIENCE; $500.
Boyfriend experience is an exclusive and erotic role play.
It's a complete package where you'd get to decide anything you'd like to do with me*.
All just for fun".
-
12-10-23 22:54 #13398Senior Member

Posts: 63Valley Park gal
Could anyone pm me the name and number of the girl in valley park that works out of her aunts house? She posts on SA all the time. I'm banned from SA, and lost her contact info. I'll unfortunately be spending time in Vallley Park this month. Thanks in advance.
-
12-09-23 10:37 #13397Senior Member

Posts: 59Eden Reunion
Started traveling in 2021 and living in AZ so it had been 3 yrs since I had the pleasure of Edens company.
Contacted her and she suggested a request through P411 since I was member. She was being cautious since 3 years had past. I appreciate that.
Like my previous 5-6 visits, communication was prompt, the location the same, but because of the time span she didn't remember me. I didn't expect her too.
Followed directions as in the past and when she opened the door, Wow there stood the beautiful woman I remembered. I'm not alone when I say she is model material.
And in her sexiest voice she said "Where the hell have you been" LOL She remembered!
There is no "routine" with Eden. She knows what a man needs, she delivers and is determined to make your visit exceptional.
Book the full hour, you're only teasing and cheating yourself if you don't.
-
12-09-23 07:21 #13396Senior Member

Posts: 192Concerns
I don't know about others. I've never seen any angel massage therapists and have heard so many different things. If these things ARE true, this would make me hesitate to visit any groups (which I wouldn't name) that provide massage services, especially ones that list gals and pics on a public website. Some groups still remain and theyre still advertising. I’m not saying they’re all bad. I’m saying they all may receive scrutiny by association.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
What surprises me is the gals from another thread are all still advertising or snap chatting and working Independently (?). It doesn't make sense they'd still be around publicly but it's enough to make me concerned.
-
12-09-23 04:31 #13395Senior Member

Posts: 527https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/122038066#.
Went and seen this one. I was very surprised by her. Apartment was very barren. Went to her room and man did she look good. Seen her years ago maybe 5 or 6. Great BBBJ and that ass Mish was nice. She has gained some weight and looks way better to me. Only issue was off north Broadway. But I went during day hours. Town called baden. She come out in a white dress to come get me from the parking lot.
She posts off and on.
-
12-08-23 23:53 #13394Senior Member

Posts: 92Don't know, she stayed in the bathroom, the "mom" gave me a heads up at the start (it was a low budget holiday inn hotel in Belleville).
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 22:52 #13393Senior Member

Posts: 250How does the daughter look.
Originally Posted by SkullMarked25
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 22:04 #13392Senior Member

Posts: 922 Inquiries and a Report
I'm curious if anyone's seen either of these two and have anything to report.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161639628
She seems decent for the price.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161642305
She seems fun (no listed pricing though, always hate that), only 1 comment and no reviews though, which is always worrying for me (I always look for at least 2 reviews with some time between them).
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161565656
This one's more just me giving a report, saw her a few weekends ago, not really worth it. Her daughters hide in the bathroom if you don't pay the 300 for the group package. She won't do anything but BJ and an attempt at doggy (which doesn't work if you don't have a nice long member) and she is very pushy for getting you out asap.
-
12-08-23 11:46 #13391Senior Member

Posts: 34Video
WTF. So someone who saw the Angels (Raquel, Erin, Elsa, etc.) were video recorded? Is that confirmed?
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 10:32 #13390Senior Member

Posts: 882The Angels were the end of the line in the latest round of 'bigger fish' the local police were on to related to massage girls getting busted. One got busted, gave up another, who gave up the angels. Now, they might be fine, but knowing the person who runs that shop's penchant for video taping the girls, and encounters in the house, I wouldn't risk going there.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
There is a reason the angels, and vixens, site no longer is active. And why, on snapchat, the angels have only been advertising one girl, with a guest appearance for her yearly half day of working by Elsa.
-
12-08-23 10:28 #13389Senior Member

Posts: 1744Another on Twitter
At TallRedV has a decent feed. Many providers follow each other so you can check out a few from a single suggestion.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
One thing.
I follow a few high end girls mostly from Canada. All are $500+ an hour. All require screenings.










Reply With Quote






