Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 29335
-
12-10-23 22:05 #22540Senior Member

Posts: 187I agree if she was more GFE I would go see her again. Good looking girl.
Originally Posted by Jagill
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 20:06 #22539Regular Member

Posts: 18Any Non-Asian or Best Quality North Side?
Same as title; looking for a quality AMP on the North (NE side?) with standard HE and 7/10+ or any Non-Asian places ideally on the North side too. DM me details if able and thank you in advanced!
-
12-10-23 16:04 #22538Senior Member

Posts: 1095Great massage
I saw her a couple times for an incredible massage. Honestly, never even tried with her.
Originally Posted by MrElbows
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 15:55 #22537Senior Member

Posts: 56Amy
She's off Meridian on the south side, but only SS.
Originally Posted by DownwardDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 12:58 #22536Senior Member

Posts: 97Correction
They're still open.
Sorry for the false information.
Originally Posted by Chisea03
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 10:07 #22535Regular Member

Posts: 10If this is true, it is a sad day. I always liked that place.
Originally Posted by Nachalnik
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 01:08 #22534Senior Member

Posts: 251I wanted to go to the spa North in the strip mall, but noticed a few cars in the lot so passed on by.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
Drive to Scrubs and it was not good. From the road construction close by, to the way things appeared inside I should have left. Decided to do a half hour. Lulu gave a strong massage because she was a larger woman. She wanted 1. 4 for boom boom. I declined and got CBJ and left quickly. I am sure every monger has left a session asking. WTF was I thinking.
-
12-09-23 18:33 #22533Senior Member

Posts: 97Closed
I was told that New Foot may also be a victim of closure.
Originally Posted by Nachalnik
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 15:11 #22532Senior Member

Posts: 526I haven't seen but a few reviews on Kemi but her NURU is great at $$ Expensive but a true 1st class experience.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 11:56 #22531Regular Member

Posts: 2A & A is now closed. MT there texted me.
Originally Posted by Football58
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 09:42 #22530Senior Member

Posts: 149Bait and switch
I've had it happen twice, but both to my benefit.
Remember the old Sunny in Avon? They had a tiny little thing named Jenny who was either into me, or an Academy Award level actress. I went in there one night and drew "Lisa". About ten minutes in, Jenny walks in. Conversation in Chinese, out goes Lisa. Forget the massage. 90 minutes, anything (and everything) I wanted.
"Only me. No other girl. Only me. ".
Odds are, she just remembered how well I tipped. She showed up at the PC Shop once while I was there. First time at an AMP I was asked if I wanted to go to the Islands.
The other time was at Relax. I think the grannies were bored and decided to fight for the tip.
-
12-09-23 06:09 #22529Banned Member

Posts: 619I would like to try nuru once
I agree that 350 is high for just a nuru but I would like to try it once. But I would only do it if the lady was the right body type and she provides A1 service with no games.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 02:08 #22528Senior Member

Posts: 153White girl at Bobo's
I saw a white girl there (pretty plane) Last year or early this year one weekend. She was asking a lot of questions: Who I have seen and what I have done with them. She was a bit to interested in details. Of course I told her the truth. That I had ever only had a massage there.
Originally Posted by AJBall
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 22:28 #22527Senior Member

Posts: 238Lola
I saw this and had to chime in as I have seen Lola a few times here and out east. Lovely sexy exotic woman who gives a great Nuru massage (real one). Very sexy and I must say worth the investment. She and I got along so well we would do some things she will not with other customers that involve orgasms for both and no condoms. I will let you sort this out in your heads.
Originally Posted by Texx4
[View Original Post]
Some folks ranting here have to chill and try different things before telling others they are stupid or whatever I am out of town or I would have seen here as well. She is chill.
-
12-08-23 20:30 #22526Senior Member

Posts: 1175Sometimes, if a girl is popular, the mamasan will suspect she's doing too much with the customers. In some cases they'll stop letting her take appointments.
Originally Posted by UnHungGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





