Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 5400
-
12-12-23 17:20 #4545Senior Member

Posts: 634Casandra Altamonte
Long story short, fake fake fake. Looks nothing like pictures. Does offer greek for the hour 2 pops for 300 but is negociable.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/161862247
-
12-12-23 12:05 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 80Honey
I guess she changed phone number? Well, at least you got the same girl! Sorry that you got a poor visit. I didn't hang out with her as much as you have, but previously, my experience has been alright. Lets hope it's just a one time thing.
Originally Posted by Dp4474
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 17:26 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 100Not The Girl In The Picture
Tried this last week late night after work but when I saw her when she opened the door she looked nothing like the picture. The actual girl is fat and has like a dumb look on her face with fat chaffing lips, she said she's Dominican when I asked where she's from. I bounced after using the bathroom and just told her that I forgot half the roses in my car. She's staying at the travelodge in idrive, I'd avoid if I were you unless you feelin dangerous today LOL.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3218840 (100% Fake Andrea).
-
12-11-23 17:15 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 57Almost tried to see her
Yeah I hit her up the other day and after three or four short texts back and forth she had stopped responding for an hour and some change and then asked me what age and race I was right after the last text being me answering from before she went dark what age and race I was.
Originally Posted by GoldenRod123
[View Original Post]
I stopped trying at that point wasn't in the mood for the pre meet tailgate party LOL.
-
12-11-23 16:46 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 75Tiffany Pawg
Still is a time waster despite what her ad states. If you like hanging out in parking lots, just attempt making an appointment with her and you will be rewarded. Bring a snack to help pass the time before you realize you have been wasting your time!
-
12-11-23 10:35 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 2964That's messed up
I realize the hobby life can be hard and make a provider do stupid shit, but that's messed up. If you've been seeing her at least once a week for 2 years, that means around 100 visits, can't get a better client than that! And, despite that, she was still willing to screw you over. Damn shame.
Originally Posted by Dp4474
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 13:48 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 1126Got stood up a couple times. Instant black list.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 11:23 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 134Honey
I had a few encounters. First one. Had a date set, pulled up to the house in Lockhart, she gets in another fucking car. No response. Then she disappeared for a minute. Aa few months ago, notice she was back, and generally has good reviews and few rules. Picked her up, went to the Geneva, paid for a HR, fucked her good for about 20-30 minutes, then wanted to go to the office to get some ice for her drink, didn't think anything of it. 10 min later I knew! Bolted. Must have had someone pick her up or just went to another room. When they start pulling shit like this. I'm done.
Originally Posted by Dp4474
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 08:43 #4537Asshole

Posts: 78I've been seeing her post for months. Does she look this good in person??
Originally Posted by Dp4474
[View Original Post]
There's a girl named Amy that I've been seeing post who is more up 434 by Longwood that I also really want to see.
-
12-09-23 08:41 #4536Asshole

Posts: 78Does she stay near the Forest City Rd and Maitland Blvd area?? I had messaged her Wednesday night laaattte night. She responded like 30 minutes later, but by that time I had got another call about a sick friend that I had to respond to so I couldn't meet her. Is Honey on the needle?? It does seem weird that she was cool for this long, but the needle makes these girls do really weird shit. Does it take you a long time to finish, because I know that will drive some girls away. Ex. They can finish 2-3 guys in the amount of time they can finish one. They get jaded and think like that especially if they're drug seeking at the time.
Originally Posted by Dp4474
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 19:55 #4535Forum Advertiser

Posts: 12Honey
Sorry, here's a picture of who I'm talking about.
-
12-08-23 19:46 #4534Forum Advertiser

Posts: 12Honey
I have been seeing her at least once a week for probably close to 2 years now. I've always had a very good report with her always have a great time and really enjoyed her company. Right before Thanksgiving she just kind of disappeared for a couple weeks and just this past week has popped back up. We scheduled our usual meet up for for Friday how we always have done before. We've always gone to motel X and I've been seeing her for such a long time she's never given me any reason to not trust her or think anything would be Shady. Tonight was the first time that I actually got a hotel room instead of going to motel X. She did not know that prior to me picking her up. It was a hotel that was basically 9 minutes from her place about the same drive to go to motel X but as soon as she got in the car and I told her I got a motel room she started getting very weird and asked me if we could just go to motel X instead and she would take it out of her donation which absolutely made no sense to me. After explaining to her that the hotel was either closer or just as far as Motel X he seemed to be all right with it. Once we got to the hotel she was just acting very very strange and also was constantly on her phone texting somebody the whole ride to the hotel and then also when we got to the hotel. But after being at the hotel for a couple minutes see all the sudden came up with her uncle fell and had to go to the hospital and asked if I could take her back home because she needed to go to the hospital. The first time I ever saw her way back when she used that same exact story with me and I knew that she just double booked with somebody. So I gave her a ride back home and then as soon as I dropped her off she put up another ad on this crawler and when I called her out on it she said oh no that's just for later after I get done with the hospital LOL. I truly believe tonight she was planning on doing a cash and dash on me because our normal routine as I give her the full amount of money pay for the room and what I give her then once we get into the room I take a shower first and then she usually takes a shower and then we do our thing. So something has definitely changed whatever happened over Thanksgiving when she disappeared for 2 weeks and this is my first time seeing her again and all the sudden when I say I got a hotel room and we weren't going to motel X and it changed our routine she was just trying to come up with an excuse to get back home. I can't say for 100% sure that was her intention but it's the only thing that makes sense. I have been seeing her weekly like I said for a long time now and have never had a problem or an issue but for whatever reason something that's definitely not right. I'm just putting it out there to say be careful with her because something is definitely up. I believe I dodged the big bullet tonight and just don't want to see someone else get screwed over.
-
12-08-23 10:25 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 683Andrea
Those pics are old. Last I saw her on a facebook live it looked like the meth had stolen a few of her teeth.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
GRAPP150.
-
12-08-23 06:45 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 337You saved me the grief
I've been communicating with her. She has the body type I like. Thanks for saving me the wasted time.
Originally Posted by PorkChopp
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
12-05-23 21:41 #4531Retired Member

Posts: 287And they can't understand
Why guys a refusing to pay after the deed is done.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





