High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32751

    Amy / Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    Hey Toe,

    Yep, that's the same house, 300' further and your in the river. There are three girls working from there; The one I spoke of, the one you tried to see, and a red head. I drove past the other day during daylight and saw two guys carrying groceries into the house. So don't believe that there are "three girls living alone". As I said in my earlier post, I made it in and did the deed only to hear man / men talking in the other room whilst on my way out. It made me uncomfortable enough that I didn't want to schedule with the either of the other girls. The one you tried to see is probably the best looking of them, but I wonder why we get 10 face pics and zero body pics. I envision baby damage or she's shaped like a pear. If anyone knows, fill me in!
    She was fun 10-12 years ago, but I think she's had 3 kids now, last time she surprised me 3-4 years ago when I showed up she was preggers again. Sweet girl, but I'm no longer interested. On a positive note, if you can get in just for a QV, she used to be one of the better dick suckers around. Don't know if that's changed. Good luck.

  2. #32750

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Collity  [View Original Post]
    I was scoping out the Orlando forums and saw a similar review also from somebody with a raving review and very little posts. Smells like a scam to me.
    This is a confirmed scam. The girl in the pictures is a famous tiktoker.

  3. #32749

    Thank you

    Thanks for the confirmation. Guess I can cross that location off my list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    Hey Toe,

    Yep, that's the same house, 300' further and your in the river. There are three girls working from there; The one I spoke of, the one you tried to see, and a red head. I drove past the other day during daylight and saw two guys carrying groceries into the house. So don't believe that there are "three girls living alone". As I said in my earlier post, I made it in and did the deed only to hear man / men talking in the other room whilst on my way out. It made me uncomfortable enough that I didn't want to schedule with the either of the other girls. The one you tried to see is probably the best looking of them, but I wonder why we get 10 face pics and zero body pics. I envision baby damage or she's shaped like a pear. If anyone knows, fill me in!

  4. #32748

    Seeking info

    https://callescort.org/850-318-6227

    Has anyone seen this one. Always looking for a good deal especially around Christmas, that 60 special looks intriguing to me.

  5. #32747

    This One

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/264861219318

    I've been trying to get with her for several days now. No problems, just had to sync schedules. Very happy I finally saw her. She looks exactly like her pics, except has auburn hair. Very petite and attractive. No signs of any monkey business at all. Nice hotel, and clean room with a great vibe. Simply said. A true professional with a terrific attitude. Very clean, and smelled lovely being right out the shower. You will have to negotiate a service fee with her. I felt like basically anything was available for what she deems the proper compensation. I had a very GFE experience, but YMMV as always.

  6. #32746

    THE Ashley James

    After all the hype I've read about Ashley James, I was finally able to hook up with her the other night. Private, clean home in Mandarin. She greeted me wearing nothing at all, set me at ease immediately with a big hug and kiss. Her personality is just fucking fantastic. She's sweet, funny, sexy and make you feel the same way. Damage was $. 6 for a HH and was worth every penny. BBBJ but the main event was covered. I see she is offering a $ "cumngo" special that will suit me just fine for a quick lunch stop. I've been thinking about her for three days since our visit and can't get that sexy ass out of my mind. She hasnt posted since Tuesday and isn't answering her phone so I wonder if maybe one of you mongers has her tied up? Hopefully she didn't end up with uncle.

  7. #32745
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the link I provided is the girl I spoke about, but if you follow along, I was asking the original poster about the girl's location he visited NORTH of Ft. Caroline. I said nothing about her teeth. I was trying to figure out if there are 2 providers working out of the same house where they always have a man in the house as well.
    Hey Toe,

    Yep, that's the same house, 300' further and your in the river. There are three girls working from there; The one I spoke of, the one you tried to see, and a red head. I drove past the other day during daylight and saw two guys carrying groceries into the house. So don't believe that there are "three girls living alone". As I said in my earlier post, I made it in and did the deed only to hear man / men talking in the other room whilst on my way out. It made me uncomfortable enough that I didn't want to schedule with the either of the other girls. The one you tried to see is probably the best looking of them, but I wonder why we get 10 face pics and zero body pics. I envision baby damage or she's shaped like a pear. If anyone knows, fill me in!

  8. #32744

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    She looks doable. So tired of fat sloppy " thick" or rail thin nutrition deprived emaciated skanked up junkies who should be paying me. I noticed the 100 deposit requirement which is a huge red flag. Damages with the BBBJ upsell?
    I was scoping out the Orlando forums and saw a similar review also from somebody with a raving review and very little posts. Smells like a scam to me.

  9. #32743
    After making it through her verification process we met up at her place. She is way more beautiful in person and yes she's the real girl in her ad. I'm glad I met her. The neighborhood is a little ghetto but it's worth the trip if you not afraid of the North side. Everything is covered in not sure if you can pay extra for BB. The best I've had in a while and I'll definitely be returning. Altogether CFS ran me 85 Mario coins for a QV which was really a HH.

    https://callescort.org/904-533-6647

  10. #32742

    Yes

    The girl in the link I provided is the girl I spoke about, but if you follow along, I was asking the original poster about the girl's location he visited NORTH of Ft. Caroline. I said nothing about her teeth. I was trying to figure out if there are 2 providers working out of the same house where they always have a man in the house as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but this is confusing. Are you talking about the the "Southern" girl with all the different hair styles? She looks fun to me. I texted her a few days ago about setting up a meet. She seems legit. Please tell me she doesn't have a jacked up grille? Thanks in advance.

  11. #32741

    Summer. The rest of the story.

    So I was encouraged by you mongers to try to get back to my dream about Summer (her current stage name or Sophie, whatever).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/893853016589

    Her comms could definitely use some work so YMMV but when I finally arranged a dream with this lovely doe, I dreamt a sweet looking young thing with a little shakin' ass was dressed in a nice body stocking with heels to jiggle that fine ass. 295/ Beach area private residence, she was between AirBnBs, she said. Dream was set in a dark den on a sofa, not the best local but she was a freshly showered treat. I'd prefer a nice bed and she acknowledged that.

    Head game isn't my thing, as ol' bert nearly always feels some teeth, but her head was enthusiastic and pleasant for sure. A little hard mish and doggy before a gentle nudge and guiding hand to get bert to take it easy. He complied and both were back in sync for the finish.

    $ for the quick dream and a request to share that she's doing her best to get and keep her customers happy. She definitely looks much better than average and that goes a long way. As always, YMMV.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5139.jpg‎  

  12. #32740

    Damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by Damon66  [View Original Post]
    She upsold me to a BBBJ. Didn't regret it; she did a great job, CIM and swallowed. Pics are accurate, service is enthusiastic, she seems chill and sane.
    She looks doable. So tired of fat sloppy " thick" or rail thin nutrition deprived emaciated skanked up junkies who should be paying me. I noticed the 100 deposit requirement which is a huge red flag. Damages with the BBBJ upsell?

  13. #32739
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    For what it is worth, this is the young lady I wrote about:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/323477768722
    Sorry, but this is confusing. Are you talking about the the "Southern" girl with all the different hair styles? She looks fun to me. I texted her a few days ago about setting up a meet. She seems legit. Please tell me she doesn't have a jacked up grille? Thanks in advance.

  14. #32738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    LOL, Amy aka Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    For what it is worth, this is the young lady I wrote about:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/323477768722
    Ohh gaawwd. LOL.

  15. #32737

    Roommate?

    For what it is worth, this is the young lady I wrote about:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/323477768722

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Is it a house on the very northern point of that area? If so, I went there to see a different provider and when I arrived nobody answered the door, even after I called her, but I could hear a guy and girl talking inside. The girl messaged me "where are you" and I told her I left because she didn't answer the door. Said her roommate told her I was there and she was on her way.

    I also told her I heard a male voice and she claimed it was her roommate's bf. Sorry, not into visits with a house full of people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape