Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 9898
-
12-07-23 18:48 #9568Regular Member

Posts: 7I know her personally, if it's the same person I'm thinking of. She had a rose tattoo on her thigh, big titties, fat ass, and brunette.
Originally Posted by Doctordelamor
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 04:27 #9567Regular Member

Posts: 5From what I've seen so far, many SWs on Beach are charging around $200-250/ hr. Right about now, the sugar daddy dating sites seem to be more economical LOL.
Originally Posted by Hitman13
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 14:41 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 102Was out that way
Normally I don't frequent the Blade here because I'm from out of town but my travels took me here and I have this to say.
Past Katella down to about Ball I saw girls of all types BSW, WSW, LSW, even saw one ASW.
But man I don't know what you feed these bitches in the OC but every girl I approached (4 in total) wanted 120 for more for CBJ? How many of you guys pay this shit? These bitches act like this is a normal market price or something. WTF?
Needless to say I left with blue balls but justified it by telling myself those rates are ridiculous. I mean I've met girls on the Fig like this but there's still reasonable action to be found out there. These OC hoe's must be spoiled. If I'm wrong or just hit up the wrong area BTW let me know because I won't lie some of these girls were up there in looks. Shame they act like their pussy pops out gold nuggets.
-
11-10-23 19:39 #9565Regular Member

Posts: 5There have been a good handful walking around at night lately. Lots of LE though. Like units passing by every 3 minutes. Had 2-3 times when I was sitting in the car eating when one would come up and knock on my window asking for money for food. Then another time one flagged me down me asking for a ride to her motel.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 22:26 #9564Senior Member

Posts: 353Buena Park
Been going from the Beach area up to Fullerton about once a week lately. Last three or four trips, I have seen 1-2 street girls parading around on Beach, South of Lincoln Ave. at 11:00 am-noon. Saw one WSW and a couple of BSW dressed for working. I haven't picked a girl up from the street in years, but I haven't seen one in that area during the day in years. It appears they're making a small comeback.
-
11-06-23 10:30 #9563Senior Member

Posts: 1388Where OC walkers are most active
Hey Uncle LEO, the OC skanks and hoes are most active right in front of this building in Santa Ana. You will usually find 20-30 of them just walking around and waving down cars with their tits and ass hanging out (snicker).
Originally Posted by LilChop123
[View Original Post]
But then again, I could be wrong.
-
10-25-23 19:12 #9562Senior Member

Posts: 663Beach Blvd. Morning drive
Cruised through Beach Blvd during my usual morning work routine. Went from motel row south toward Katella. Saw 11 girls out, mostly black, a couple mixed / light skinned and one older big white grandma. The were in full skimpy ho gear and this was at 8:00 am When usually it's quieted down. They were just hanging on the corners while rush-hour traffic ran down the track.
Guess things are tough when the girls are still out way past sunrise. Didn't partake don't usually do the streets and don't know what the current going rate is either.
Happy Hunting!
-
10-23-23 14:59 #9561Regular Member

Posts: 7Santa Ana / Costa Mesa Area
I'm looking to getting into this hobby are there any good places near the Santa Ana / Costa Mesa area that are pretty active?
-
10-22-23 02:05 #9560Senior Member

Posts: 129SA downtown 10.21. 2023
Hi,
Those who are familiar w / DT SA know that finding a female is rare. Tonight there is a Hispanic female walking around.
Times are getting tough. The roads closed in the area.
Good luck.
-
10-03-23 17:03 #9559Senior Member

Posts: 834Agree about the quality compared with Chicago. My point was why would anyone pay those prices for the street? You might as well use an online site and arrange the place. I have a zillion street experiences all over the country. I don't need a primer on how they can work and how they can go south. But why risk the dangers if the street if you're going to pay high prices anyway? Make the arrangement online. No payment until in the room. See the girl first. No LEO patrolling the hallways or witnessing the act. If you're going to pay, you might as well truly get your money's worth. Most guys on the streets are looking for something cheap, even if it's not an SI swimsuit model.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 00:49 #9558Senior Member

Posts: 769Price
As I reported, I paid 120. She started with 140 but my response with 120 was met with a quick agreement. There is no way that quality of woman can be found on the streets of Chicago. Anyone who looks as good as the woman I picked up would be on Tryst charging 400 or more in Chicago. To have sex in a car is exciting but should be cheap, but the high quality looks and bodies of some of these women on Beach won't be matched for 120 elsewhere unless they are hot junkies. The woman I picked up was also very friendly, no attitude at all, no bs. No signs of being a junkie. I'm not saying that all of them will be like this. I'm sure there are some hot women on Beach that are jerks and the service will be poor. A few days before I picked up the SWer on Beach, I saw a younger, sexy Asian and posted that review in the Massage SGV thread. Paid 180. Didn't screw in a car. Was in a room with a door. Menu was better than what I got on Beach, but the younger sexy Asian was not as hot as the woman on Beach. I'd prefer cheap sex in a car if I'm screwing in a car, but a mid 20 something for 120 with a killer body is not the norm for streets outside some select locations.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 16:57 #9557Senior Member

Posts: 436Totally agree. These ladies street prices is just as much as established place would charge.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 23:51 #9556Senior Member

Posts: 834Plenty but pricey
Agreed. I have seen plenty. The problem is price. I suppose I am spoiled by Chicago street prices. There have been some great lookers. But I'm not up for $100 covered BJs. For what they want for FS, I might as well go online, get off the street and do it right.
Originally Posted by ComeCumGo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 15:38 #9555Senior Member

Posts: 59Nice Activity on Beach Saturday
I haven't cruised for the sake of the hobby in a while, as I've been super busy. But yesterday I decided to take a drive up Beach during the day. Maybe 3 in the afternoon. In the Stanton area on Beach Blvd and Chester there were 6 SW's on the corner. 4 BSW' and 2 WSW's. On the corner of Beach and Central there were 4 more. 3 BSW's and 1 WSW. On Beach and 1st there was one BSW. All were dressed sexy, and none looked older than 21. In Anaheim, on the corner of Beach and Stonybrook there was a very hot petite BSW. I was able to get a quick pic of her. My window was down and I really didn't give my phone time to focus because I didn't want her to see me snap the pic. So it's not the clearest. It's not horrible. I tried to upload it several times, but the site keeps telling me I didn't make a file selection. I didn't partake, so I don't have any numbers, but maybe in the near future. Cruise safe.
-
09-10-23 20:09 #9554Senior Member

Posts: 769Not FH
I just looked at Google Maps. The place I was referencing is on the other side of Beach: The QD Venue. It seems to be a banquet hall and is in an office park. She was standing in front of a carpet and flooring business. Again, this was during the day on the weekend. Most businesses were closed. I don't think I posted this before, but I circled back later that night and there was a taco truck out there and the GG Motel was dead. I had my mind set to go further up Beach to find a SWer.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
Pineapples: The woman I saw told me 140. I countered with 120. She was good with it. Maybe could have got her to 100. I don't know. But she looked 1000 times better than any of the streetwalker photos guys post in the Chicago threads. As I said, in Chicago, she could do Tryst ads at 400 or 500 and she would have customers. 120 seemed fine but I also wanted to be mindful of not blowing up the economy. I used the Fig thread as a guide and it seems like those ladies are asking 100-140 with a lot of rules.











Reply With Quote






