Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #3642

    Scam ad 100% on RR

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...sit-31961.html

    She will tell you it's cash only then when you get to the address in Hillcrest she will ask you to go to CVS and buy a EBay or Apple gift card and send her the numbers on the card in order for her to come to the door. She will also send you a video message (the same girl in the ad) saying your name and hi etc to make you think it's real. So pretty sure the girl in the ad is real, she's just a total scammer probably in another state.

    **No I didn't get the gift card but I did waste 15 bucks in gas driving there and back.

  2. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly0  [View Original Post]
    Nice and friendly young girl in her 20's. Pics are of her but was slightly heavier in person. She has a few extra tattoos also. She aims to please and will even ask what you like but the girl lacks massage skills. I think you'll find better and more sensual massage elsewhere. Just didn't click for me. She's topless only from what I can tell w a thong.

  3. #3640

    Miramar-Mia

    Has anyone seen Mia or experienced the 4 hand she offers with another provider?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-27734.html

  4. #3639

  5. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMassageKing  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's been reviewed here so don't slander me fellas. I get confused with the name changes that happen every so often and this site is a little trick to navigate. I was looking and it doesn't say anything about FS does she by chance do BBBJ I been looking for a Latina provider that possibly does BBBJCIM after some good doggy. I did see she sometimes post on crawler so I'm assuming it's obvious she does offer extras but I'd like to know what exactly. I'm not to fond on the "extras discussed in person" it usually turns out to be a up charge on simple things like topless. Thanks fellas.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ina-36326.html
    Reviewed on another alphabet site; FS, CBJ. Somewhat of a blah review.

  6. #3637

    Roxanna

    I'm sure she's been reviewed here so don't slander me fellas. I get confused with the name changes that happen every so often and this site is a little trick to navigate. I was looking and it doesn't say anything about FS does she by chance do BBBJ I been looking for a Latina provider that possibly does BBBJCIM after some good doggy. I did see she sometimes post on crawler so I'm assuming it's obvious she does offer extras but I'd like to know what exactly. I'm not to fond on the "extras discussed in person" it usually turns out to be a up charge on simple things like topless. Thanks fellas.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ina-36326.html

  7. #3636

    Morgana

    Quote Originally Posted by Sd1213  [View Original Post]
    For me there was exceptional chemistry and I'm not so concerned about the budget, so yes, it was that good.
    OK. That's really high. But if it's good for you, that's cool.

  8. #3635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Anyone know what happened to Mya?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-27116.html

    Haven't seen her in a while, "featured" ad still up, but no daily ad and no response from the booker.

  9. #3634

    Morgana

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald9  [View Original Post]
    Wow 500 for a topless HE? Was it really that good?
    For me there was exceptional chemistry and I'm not so concerned about the budget, so yes, it was that good.

  10. #3633

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she was in her bday suit when I saw her. I'm not sure if the listed rate includes nude.
    Since she was in her birthday suit with you but you're not sure if her listed rate includes nude, does that mean you paid more than her listed rate?

  11. #3632

    Morgana

    Quote Originally Posted by Sd1213  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw her. She's beautiful and gives an incredibly sensual massage, but the experience is pricey. A HJ is considered an "extra" which is the first time I've ever come across that, so it was 400+100 for a standard HJ finish. Session was done topless with plenty of body to body contact and mutual touch except for the kitty which was off limits. The only other extra offered was a shower together at the end of the session. Based upon the price paid for the services delivered I'd normally say it's not worth it, but I left the session on cloud nine and would definitely repeat. If your budget allows, I'd recommend seeing her as long as you're fine with the limited menu.
    Wow 500 for a topless HE? Was it really that good?

  12. #3631

    Selena

    Does anyone have any experience with Selena? Her pictures are pretty fantastic.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ina-41229.html

  13. #3630

    Morgana Fae

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald9  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about reaching out for an appointment. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-40165.html
    I recently saw her. She's beautiful and gives an incredibly sensual massage, but the experience is pricey. A HJ is considered an "extra" which is the first time I've ever come across that, so it was 400+100 for a standard HJ finish. Session was done topless with plenty of body to body contact and mutual touch except for the kitty which was off limits. The only other extra offered was a shower together at the end of the session. Based upon the price paid for the services delivered I'd normally say it's not worth it, but I left the session on cloud nine and would definitely repeat. If your budget allows, I'd recommend seeing her as long as you're fine with the limited menu.

  14. #3629

    Witch Wax Manscape

    Quote Originally Posted by SDJaziKing  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on great manscaping service providers? (Extra would be nice, but not required).
    I've used the Witch Waxer for years. She will wax everything! Butthole, balls, brozilian. You name it she'll wax it! She works out of a salon near SDSU. No extras have ever been offered, but she's guapa and has a very nice peach.

    IG. Thewitchwaxer Sanchez.

  15. #3628
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Is she nude during the massage?
    Yes, she was in her bday suit when I saw her. I'm not sure if the listed rate includes nude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape