LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 805 1305 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 26371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21811

    Anyone seen her


  2. #21810

    Anyone seen her


  3. #21809

    Recent pic

    She will send you a recent pic if she thinks your interested with her short hair and her hand covering her boobs. List her incall around the low number by Layton Ave. She used to be a good time for 60. Sad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nikki / Gemma last summer for car head. You'd barely even recognize her. Hair cut short into almost a pixie style, gained at least 40-50 lbs, boobs are sagging.

    HS.

  4. #21808
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  5. #21807
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Any recent updates on Naughty Nikki (great tits) or Red (good BBBJ but can only do car dates)? Both were good in their prime but they were starting to go downhill when I visited them last.
    I saw Nikki / Gemma last summer for car head. You'd barely even recognize her. Hair cut short into almost a pixie style, gained at least 40-50 lbs, boobs are sagging.

    HS.

  6. #21806

    Real name

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    CCAP lists a no contact order with the initials SRM. Perhaps Jana.
    At one point her real name comes up when she responds to your text. She has a Facebook account where you can see more pics. I'm pretty sure her real name is Jamie or something similar. Communication skills are lacking and to me the prices look high. Good luck.

  7. #21805

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she was involved with Rayna's troubles? She list Oak Creek now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/790762790430
    CCAP lists a no contact order with the initials SRM. Perhaps Jana.

  8. #21804
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she was involved with Rayna's troubles? She list Oak Creek now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/790762790430
    Oak Creek is a huge red flag right off the bat so I'd stay far, far away.

  9. #21803

    Anyone

    Anyone know if she was involved with Rayna's troubles? She list Oak Creek now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/790762790430

  10. #21802

    Any updates

    Any recent updates on Naughty Nikki (great tits) or Red (good BBBJ but can only do car dates)? Both were good in their prime but they were starting to go downhill when I visited them last.

  11. #21801

    Drinks and talking

    I talked and texted with her for months before I paid her a visit. Met her for drinks and at a bar by her hotel and we hit it off. She actually wanted me to say overnight but I had to work early in the morning. The second visit she seemed out of it and visits after that she went silent when I arrived at her hotel. I got tired of her games and lies. In her prime, she was probably the highest volume provider out there. If she would've saved 50% of her money back then, she would be living on a beach in Hawaii right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Did you get out of paying Kendall? She likes to be paid I know. She still around? Saw her once. Looks wasn't for me but activities and services was great. Got my time and multiple pops.

  12. #21800
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    $150 for a QV with CBJ? No way.

    One reason prices are inflated like that and service degraded is that people are paying it.

    Are you part of the problem or solution?
    I agree. I have no interest in covered anything. There is not a woman on earth that can get me interested in a condom. Not happening. Not even for free. A strip club would be more interesting and I get some Bourbon.

  13. #21799
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillie82  [View Original Post]
    I met her and her leisure suited squigglypimplman at a gas station on 27th and Lisbon. They were driving a classic red pimpmobile. The only thing missing was a pheasant feather in his hat, but he did have the hat. She handed her number to me which I politely took. I explained that I already have a hole in my passenger seat. She's a big boned heavy hauler. I may be old but I still play tackle football with some young friends. I'm a cross between Nitschke and Moses. I would consider her for right tackle but nothing sexual. I gave her number to TTT because he likes big beastly women. He nutted in her pussy and she then demanded more money. She's damn ugly but managed to get uglier and violent. Squigglypimpleman was passed out, high, out front but he was concerned about others in the house joining in so her relied on his CC to get out safely.

  14. #21798
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Some ladies are worth the 150 they are asking but SW's like Jill for example, that now posts on STG for 100+ for a QV is laughable. Spend away if you want but don't make fun of guys who know the price of good, bad, and nasty pussy!
    https://tryst.link/escort/amylove

    Recently was in Madison. Had OK / so so reviews. She is sexually inept from my perspective. Not worth any money at all and not worth a drive across the street. But call her and ask if she will come to Milwaukee. The chocolate spinner I reviewed a couple days ago is worth every penny! You may not always get what you pay for, but you rarely get more.

  15. #21797

    Hate the term

    No, you do not get what you pay for. That is what the girls and their simps say to justify overcharging for their services. Some of my best experiences have been with sub 3 figure providers and NONE with above. I have had my disagreements with some on there, but I agree with most on this one. The prices are getting ridiculous arround here. Peruse the add-in milwaukee and you have 300 lb elephants charging like they are touring 20 year old Russians. The adds have more no's than calories these girls take in on a daily basis. There are to many dudes, hell, let's just call them what they are, simps, that are just throwing arround money and agreeing to whatever needs be to get a piece. Is really sad as not long ago this area was not horrible and had decent options for good cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    You miss the point. If people continue to pay the inflated rates then they will be charged. The people in the category you seek will overcharge because they can.

    The Milwaukee market is a disaster. Best bet for what you want is out of town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape