Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 10631
-
12-10-23 17:49 #7811Senior Member

Posts: 500So I ended up seeing her. That pussy gets super wet, her mouth feels phenomenal also, cip available. I asked her about her 750 and she says it's because she allows bbcip with that. Kinda pissed me off though because apparently she was offering that ass before at 400/ hr. She's nice, but I would not repeat just wasn't my type but bbcip available.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 07:47 #7810Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Sasha
She states she offers BB in her ads. Back when I saw her, she didn't offer BB. That's been a couple years ago. I'm glad now that I didnt hit it raw back then, because she was nasty as fuck and I wouldn't stick my dick in her for free today with a condom on it. She stank like a dead racoons asshole, and kept putting her hand down around my dick to ensure the condom did't come off.
Originally Posted by PNWTrucker
[View Original Post]
Her BJ is good, or so I hear. I started off with that during my visit but made the mistake of switching to FS.
-
12-06-23 23:32 #7809Senior Member

Posts: 1143Big sasha
Rushes you out as fast as she can. Very high volume of QVs. Reports of BO. I've also seen a little skinny tyrone running around with her between her hotel and the quickie mart in gresham.
Originally Posted by Jomi0349
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 17:08 #7808Regular Member

Posts: 91 and Done
I saw her once and paid for 30 mins VIP! Not worth it. She definitely rambled on a lot and her motel room was just super grimey. It was more of a qv because I left right away. Didn't like the vibe of it at all.
Originally Posted by PNWTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 16:24 #7807Regular Member

Posts: 17Does this Sasha belong here?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/161538572
I searched the thread but got nothing definitive because broken links.
-
12-05-23 01:36 #7806Senior Member

Posts: 47Violet?
Not Gray. Anyone seen this one, she belong here?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...063/5034207860
-
11-30-23 23:49 #7805Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423I'd throw it in her. PM me? Por favor?
Originally Posted by PNWTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 15:53 #7804Senior Member

Posts: 87GrayPDX
What's her fetlife name? Does she offer bb greek? She's got a pic in an old lad with a buttplug tail in.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 11:59 #7803Senior Member

Posts: 84Awww man
Your PMs are full haha.
Originally Posted by PNWTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 12:40 #7802Senior Member

Posts: 230I remember.
I remember seeing her. I tried to help her out when she first started her kid was running all over the place, not to mention that her place was a disaster / mess, I answered all her questions and then fucked her hard. After I remember saying to my self thank god I didn't have to pay for that horrible experience. She was a nice person but she was a horrible fuck. Her body absolutely remains you of job of the hut. LOL she couldn't kiss worth a dam and her BJ was sub par, funny part was she said I made her cum and she hadn't cum in a long time because no one new how to fuck. LOL. I am pound as hard as I can so I can nut and get out of there.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 10:28 #7801Regular Member

Posts: 8Anna
Anyone else get the email about our favorite CD in PDX this week?
-
11-28-23 09:13 #7800Senior Member

Posts: 1143Tillyann
I saw she also (finally) dropped her prices to a reasonable level. I texted and she said some dude said she needed to increase her rate to 500 an hour to get more business. LOL.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
She's a great cumdump at 200, but that's as much as she is worth. Loose kitty and really flabby belly.
-
11-28-23 00:46 #7799Senior Member

Posts: 1158Lmao 🤣
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...entalCourtesan
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
Saw her years back but I still remember those fucking stretch marks 😷.
-
11-27-23 23:08 #7798Senior Member

Posts: 127Tilly
I saw her a while back and I looked down at her stomach, and I thought I was fucking Jabba the hutt
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 13:15 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 230Shysiren
Any one see her? When I contacted her she gave me the vibe that BBFS was on the table by saying what we do is between us. Was just wondering if anyone has seeing her I'm always leery when they don't post face pics. Last lady I seen she had a super rocking body but her face was so bad I had a hard time getting it up made an hr into a qv. She was super nice but but her face was so fugly.
And thanks JJ for the report. She’s off my tdl












Reply With Quote




