Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 10237
-
12-05-23 08:36 #7987Senior Member

Posts: 350China
I've picked her up a few times. Falls asleep a lot, but is nice. BBBJ is ok but not stellar. But she will finish the job.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 23:59 #7986Senior Member

Posts: 655I know 5 women that have called it quits and have a somewhat normal life now, over the last many years. It hurts to see good people out like that on the street because you now that the deck is stacked against them. I saw Mercedes / Miranda on the street in Philly a few weeks ago and had the same sinking feeling. She's just a shell of herself. Sad stuff.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 21:28 #7985Senior Member

Posts: 240Skye
I met Skye a couple of weeks ago, and again this weekend. She is new to the Mt. Laurel, but previously worked out of Trenton area (I think she said). She was blond before, but dyed her hair dark red. I liked the blond better. She is very attractive fully dressed, less so naked. Sort of flabby in the belly and thighs, and skin is sort of mottled. But her attitude is very good, she is likely down for whatever you want, including fetishes, and (in my two visits) was fully awake and lucid. Donations are reasonable too. Give her a try.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...t/407493560076
-
12-04-23 21:12 #7984Senior Member

Posts: 685Unfortunately, I've come across FB profiles of girls who I knew were on BP and saw that they were deceased. I'd say prob close to half just die. The other half wither away and maybe out of that 2nd half 10% straighten their act up.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 17:33 #7983Senior Member

Posts: 428Lost!
Sometimes I wonder, what happened to so many girls I met in the hobby?. I try to think, perhaps they made it out and they are OK, but reality sometimes is not what I would like it to be.
I met China a few years ago during the BP days, she was very pretty when she was all made up. She used to work with a couple girls who I also had the chance to meet and have good times with.
I believe China is Korean, and she had a boyfriend who I think passed away. It was a shock to see her actual condition, I had high hopes for her, but things turned out differently.
Last time I saw her, she was wearing the hat in the picture at the beginning of the video, damn shame she is wasting her life away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBC7BqYLVGA
-
12-04-23 11:15 #7982Senior Member

Posts: 611Bbfs
What about the two sisters that work separately are either one of them any good? I can't think of her names I think it's Tiffany and Alina. ?
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 21:46 #7981Senior Member

Posts: 66Farouk, that's very good to know, thanks for that feedback!
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 19:04 #7980Senior Member

Posts: 655In my experience, Ms Sweets is the only one that is super reliable and won't leave you hanging.
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
The other two are on their own schedule, and will keep you waiting or just drop out of contact for 45 minutes, or 3 hours, or a day. Mabe it's different for their regulars.
I would think if you have time to schedule one date, you want it to be with someone that can keep an appointment.
-
12-03-23 17:14 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 66Dr Jones. Thank you for weighing in, much appreciated. And you're right, it's all very much YMMV. I used to live near NYC and went to see Gina Rollins several times, who countless guys swear is the end all, be all of sex. I personally thought she was. Fine. Nothing against her or what she offered. But that's why I wanted to get input from you guys here.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
And also, just again, I do want to thank everyone for taking the time to reply. One of the reasons that I'm not too active on boards like this is that there can be a lot of assholes, but everyone here on this side has been tremendously helpful.
-
12-03-23 16:47 #7978Senior Member

Posts: 611Lana
I believe Lana does, and so does Madison hopefully somebody confirm and write something about Lana she's on route 73 she usually stays at the Sonesta.
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 12:22 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 66Yes, exactly what I'm looking for! Breast size isn't a factor for me at all, just want someone who's fun. Admittedly, I'd also prefer someone who offers bare services and I've seen in previous reports that she did, so hopefully she still does. If not, it still sounds like she's fun to be with.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 11:54 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 887Madison
Depends on what you like, she doesn't have much in terms of tits but she provides solid effort with above average skills in terms of sucking dick. What I like most about her is her attitude, she is easy to get along with and no drama. I mean, how many times have us mongers lay down our money only to hear of complaints about how lone you are taking or some other form of shitty service? Madison is cool, no trouble, just service with a smile. That's worth something, isn't it?
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 10:41 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 66Thank you for the input! I believe I've seen your post about that before and that was a huge part of what makes me want to see her. I've seen that the feedback generally has been that she's also just a really cool person, and I'm very much looking for someone who would be down for just about anything.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
Thank you again!
-
12-03-23 09:43 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 350Sweet
Hello,
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
I'll throw my opinion in but remember, YMMV and you may have personal preferences that change things. I have been with Sweet, multiple times, and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. So much so that I went back. We even went out for drinks before our session once. She uses a private residence that is clean (lived in but not messy). She has a small dog and a cat which I could NOT smell, which is good. She's clean, not a junky. She does smoke weed and drinks.
As far as the others, I have also checked out Madison (not sure of Lana?) Stacks and I've been wary of the posts. I haven't TOFTT yet, so I cannot comment on her. Hopefully some other hobbyists have seen her and can give a review for you to make up your mind.
Dr. Jones.
-
12-03-23 09:19 #7973Senior Member

Posts: 611I've seen Madison a few times it's been years but she gives a great blow job and will do anything you want. I actually took her to an adult bookstore and had a good time with her want to actually I might go see today will shake her bodies. Great, I'm curious to see what somebody says about her service.
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




