Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 26374
-
12-05-23 10:02 #21799Senior Member

Posts: 686Hate the term
No, you do not get what you pay for. That is what the girls and their simps say to justify overcharging for their services. Some of my best experiences have been with sub 3 figure providers and NONE with above. I have had my disagreements with some on there, but I agree with most on this one. The prices are getting ridiculous arround here. Peruse the add-in milwaukee and you have 300 lb elephants charging like they are touring 20 year old Russians. The adds have more no's than calories these girls take in on a daily basis. There are to many dudes, hell, let's just call them what they are, simps, that are just throwing arround money and agreeing to whatever needs be to get a piece. Is really sad as not long ago this area was not horrible and had decent options for good cost.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 23:40 #21798Senior Member

Posts: 747How?
Did you get out of paying Kendall? She likes to be paid I know. She still around? Saw her once. Looks wasn't for me but activities and services was great. Got my time and multiple pops.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 19:49 #21797Senior Member

Posts: 384That's the only one I have. She does have a regular job and doesn't work this hobby every day. My guess is she turns it off.
Originally Posted by Tillie82
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 19:31 #21796Senior Member

Posts: 489You miss the point. If people continue to pay the inflated rates then they will be charged. The people in the category you seek will overcharge because they can.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
The Milwaukee market is a disaster. Best bet for what you want is out of town.
-
12-04-23 18:37 #21795Senior Member

Posts: 126You get what you pay for. Got any recommendations in your price range that are in their 20's, cute face and tight / toned body? I'm going to guess not since most of your posts are reviewing old / fat / butch women or complaining about shitty sessions & girls asking for more than $80.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 18:26 #21794Senior Member

Posts: 79Ashley - 414-313-9339
Does anyone have Ashley's phone number? The one that I have says that it is not in service. Please PM with it. Thank you Gents. The 414-313-9339 number is the only one I have.
-
12-04-23 18:10 #21793Senior Member

Posts: 489$150 for a QV with CBJ? No way.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
One reason prices are inflated like that and service degraded is that people are paying it.
Are you part of the problem or solution?
-
12-04-23 16:30 #21792Regular Member

Posts: 24Was from 3/33
Click on the " View History and Charges" definitely says 3/22 was the offense date.
Originally Posted by EasternDigital
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 14:35 #21791Senior Member

Posts: 126Nia
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...230/4145950931
Anyone have any info on Nia? Quoted me $150 for a qv, everything covered.
-
12-04-23 11:07 #21790Senior Member

Posts: 79Anyone seen her?
Fellas,
Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/503085840135
-
12-04-23 11:00 #21789Senior Member

Posts: 1477Story seems fishy
Some ladies are worth the 150 they are asking but SW's like Jill for example, that now posts on STG for 100+ for a QV is laughable. Spend away if you want but don't make fun of guys who know the price of good, bad, and nasty pussy!
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 09:32 #21788Senior Member

Posts: 354Two Way Street
That works both ways. I've had better experiences cruising SWs in Vegas. Higher quality and less expensive. Same goes for other parts of the country.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
Here in Milwaukee the pharmaceuticals and gangs have a big hand in it. The smart girls leave and the garbage is left behind. Yes, there are diamonds out there but the ratio of quality is poor. I won't disagree with the comment made by the girl in the quote above, I've seen the other hobbyists. Considering the local clientele, you wonder why these girls don't become nuns. Garbage begets garbage.
-
12-04-23 07:24 #21787Senior Member

Posts: 639Milwaukee's reputation
I was out of town and went to see a traveling escort. I asked her if she would come to Milwaukee. She said she no longer comes to Milwaukee. So many problems with the guys. Her biggest complaint was cancellations. But then she went on to complain that Milwaukee is nothing but a town of cheap weirdos. I listened to many stories. I asked if I paid for her room would she come to town. She said no. I submitted my previous post as a holiday gift to an undeserving town. I am concerned for her because of the hoard of losers that will call her. Most of my referrals I sent by PM to the few good guys I know. Milwaukee has a boatload of incredible providers. Like Macie, its just a matter if time they get so sick of you guys that they leave for Chicago for better people.
Originally Posted by RadCoach
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 07:08 #21786Senior Member

Posts: 72Katdmilf
She did not disappoint. Great time with this young lady. Pill worked great. Paid a little extra for bb. You only live once. Worth every penny.
https://tryst.link/escort/isquirtforyou
-
12-03-23 21:26 #21785Senior Member

Posts: 639Greedy Pig
I have been a greedy pig. There are so many quality young black girls, I can't help myself. My concerns are that too many of you guys are assholes, cheap motherfuckers, or when I give you a girl you work to get her to stop seeing me because you fell in love. You guys can fuck off. Stop reading, skip my post. I found a good one. I have actually been seeing her for many years. Perhaps my all time favorite. Perfect skin, soft squishy ass, check out her video. Pics are her. Sexually mature, very sexually capable. Sweet, smart, responsible, has a real job, honest, and reliable. I'd be willing to bet many people think her ad is fake. It is not. I highly recommend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/161349361
Giddit.









Reply With Quote





