Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 24825
-
12-06-23 16:15 #20925Senior Member

Posts: 526Braces
I've contacted this one but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone seen her? She has an * and the tats in the profile pic match. She looks hot af with a nice body. I'm always skeptical with ads on some of these sites.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67163666
-
12-06-23 12:05 #20924Senior Member

Posts: 198Miss Cindy
I saw a new post from Cindy. Looks like her rate have increased quite a bit. Has anyone seen her lately. Have not seen her in a year or so, How is her services now?
Stay safe.
NV.
-
12-06-23 11:08 #20923Senior Member

Posts: 578Xanax
She's a dope fiend and her ad even says "will trade for xans". LOL.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 11:00 #20922Senior Member

Posts: 808Not sure
Been avoiding her due to the verification pictures she sent me. Really not anything I'm interested in. Even though the cost would only be about $70.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 10:49 #20921Senior Member

Posts: 350I could tell she had a pharma issue the few times I saw her a few months back. Is her habit starting to takes its toll?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 10:11 #20920Senior Member

Posts: 339Yeah, her last ad indicated trading services for pills, so I'm sure you've got an in.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 08:27 #20919Senior Member

Posts: 28Any reports on this one?
-
12-06-23 08:13 #20918Senior Member

Posts: 808London
I sent her a couple pictures that has her salivating and blowing me up nonstop, problem is pictures she sent me is not having the same effect.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 13:49 #20917Senior Member

Posts: 842nd that!
I have also text here a few times over last month with no reply to date.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 10:05 #20916Senior Member

Posts: 339What did Danii quote you for just a BBBJ? Her menu was confusing.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 08:38 #20915Senior Member

Posts: 339I've texted her for like a month, never gotten a response.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 21:39 #20914Senior Member

Posts: 66We agreed on $. BBBJ. She just wanted out of our session since I had already sent the cashapp. Probably double booked and thought she could screw me over without any repercussions. I've been in this hobby for at least 9 years, respect and consideration has always been something that I give and expect. This was just so blatant, I couldn't let it stand with the opportunity I had given the positioning of her phone.
Originally Posted by LostNumber
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 20:50 #20913Senior Member

Posts: 109Screw Her!
I'm with you man! She knew what she was doing. She 100% intended to take your money without providing service. She should be prepared with a condom or she should tell you in her ad to bring one with you. Maybe this will teach her a lesson.
Originally Posted by LuvsBJs
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 18:54 #20912Regular Member

Posts: 38So. Because you were offended by this girl, and pissed off because you did not arrive prepared. You respond by stealing her phone. And then you break it and throw it in a dumpster.
Originally Posted by LuvsBJs
[View Original Post]
No wonder these girls are paranoid of mongers.
-
12-04-23 17:03 #20911Senior Member

Posts: 66That's the thing, my guy. I would have, but she claimed that she didn't have any and wanted me to leave to get some, after I had already paid. There was no way she was going to let me come back.
Originally Posted by Teshiku
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




