Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Positive Escort Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 382 of 2113 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 882 1382 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 31683
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #25968

    Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    She obviously hasn't quite decided what to do with her clothes or perhaps her plan is to simply thrown them in random areas on the floor.
    Place looks like a dump. I'd walk out if I saw a place like that. Tell her sorry changed my mind. I remember back in the 80's when all you had to do was head over to the local club. Scope out the talent on hand and just have a normal conversation. So once back to her place and make an excuse can I use your bathroom real quick. If the bathroom was a mess forget it. 50/50 percent of the time. The whole apartment would be very clean. Hence it was game on, if dirty or unkempt I'd leave.

  2. #25967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Pictures

    It always cracks me up what some people think is a good picture to market themselves is.

    I always think that the worst picture is always the best I can hope for. In a general rule it pretty much plays out that way.

    Just like AMP pictures are never real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    She obviously hasn't quite decided what to do with her clothes or perhaps her plan is to simply thrown them in random areas on the floor.

  3. #25966
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clerm...-/104759947443

    Anyone partake in this meaty breeder? I want to grab her t-rex arms from behind and do some bag work on that cervix.
    She obviously hasn't quite decided what to do with her clothes or perhaps her plan is to simply thrown them in random areas on the floor.

  4. #25965

    Jerseygirl

    Hit up Jersey the other day at her handle on here heard back yesterday evening and made plans for this afternoon in a quick and totally painless run of comms that you wish more people would have.

    Got to her super clean private incall on the airport side of town and made my way in we chatted for a sec then started the most amazing near hour of oral pleasure with no breaks I'm still literally weak in the knees LOL. After all that we talked a little and I went on my way knowing that I shoulda really hit her up sooner.

    If you're interested just message her on here her profile is the same as the title to this post.

  5. #25964

    Ana or Mariana

    Was able to make a last minute appointment with her for HH and she was great. Venezuelan, face card about 6 ish or 7 ish depending on how you like your Latina, not quite slim thick but getting there, she's fairly new and is 22 all natural. She's bunking with another girl in the room but stayed in the bathroom for the dream and she looks a lot younger than her by a couple years but she kinda look awkward like she's emo-ish and introverted that wears a lot of hoodies, might ask next time if she's available. For a last minute appointment and flexible with time Ana's pretty good and pretty snug down there, would definitely recommend and I would try again plus try her extras. The thumbnail on her ad have Sofi's picture on it who's now with Sandra's squad but the third picture from the slide is her actual picture.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3072404

  6. #25963

    Gia

    Made an appointment with this one last week and as soon as I pull in to the lot I got ghosted. Also advertised GFE and BBJ all inclusive with her HH but I guess according to your post the pimp's lying. Actually was able to make a last minute appointment with "Ana" or Mariana and only after I woke up for my dream with her did I get a response from Gia or her pimp that saying sorry that another guy extended his time even though I got confirmation from her after a 10 min ETA heads up. Total time waster in my opinion so just a heads up for whoever is still trying to explore.

    Ana.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3072404

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Saw GIA several times in my dreams.

    She is one of a few Brazilian girls run by a management team. The management team will bait and switch on you, so be warned. They had me go all the way out there, only to offer me Paty after I waited 15 minutes. Part was not a good experience at all. So make sure you are only going for GIA if you go.

    Pictures are 100% accurate and actually understate just how hot she is. All natural, no man made parts at all.

    CBJ and CFS, no matter what management tells you, but still a great time. Have repeated and would do so many more times.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3232624

  7. #25962

    Big Tit 5 ft MILF

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clerm...-/104759947443

    Anyone partake in this meaty breeder? I want to grab her t-rex arms from behind and do some bag work on that cervix.

  8. #25961

    Tatted Thick Dominican

    Dreamt of this one awhile back and she is not the girl in the photos.

    I put this in positive reviews because the effort was there.

    Her body was like it, but face not as good.

    It was an apartment near Sanford and in a kids bed which was strange, but worked.

    All covered, little' GFE, clean, got the job done.

    Will not repeat, but perhaps it's your cup of tea as she is real, nice, no drama, and went to work.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/161404711

  9. #25960

    Milan Bankks

    Had a dream recently of Milan and it was very solid.

    Mid 20's, huge cans and ass, cute face, no odor, great kisser, everything was on and no cover of you choose.

    It is a decent apartment near Millenia, comms were great, and may repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/161419343

  10. #25959

    Gia

    Saw GIA several times in my dreams.

    She is one of a few Brazilian girls run by a management team. The management team will bait and switch on you, so be warned. They had me go all the way out there, only to offer me Paty after I waited 15 minutes. Part was not a good experience at all. So make sure you are only going for GIA if you go.

    Pictures are 100% accurate and actually understate just how hot she is. All natural, no man made parts at all.

    CBJ and CFS, no matter what management tells you, but still a great time. Have repeated and would do so many more times.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3232624

  11. #25958

    Karla

    Saw her recently in my dreams recently and she is as advertised.

    Beautiful girl, independent, and reasonably priced at $. 2 for HH.

    CBJ and CFS, but she grinds on you and dances for you first to get things hard.

    Would repeat and told her to come back to Orlando soon.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3228462

  12. #25957

    Avalon

    So over in Brevard there seems to be some confusion and discussion regarding Avalon. I read where she was ill for awhile and stopped working and also that she retired because she found a Sugar Daddy? I have always considered her the "Gold Standard" in the hobby and along with Berlin for Duos the absolute best in Central Florida. Inquiring minds would like to know!

  13. #25956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo56  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to say thank you for such a wonderful, memorable time. I'm still buzzed about it. You are truly a kind, generous and smart young lady. I enjoyed being with you.

    https://mayarosse.weebly.com/how-to-book.html
    You're probably the guy posting the ads and receiving the deposits. The pictures are all over the internet you clown. Get out of here.

    https://www.instagram.com/morganveraa/?hl=en

  14. #25955

    LOL just a small $100 deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo56  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to say thank you for such a wonderful, memorable time. I'm still buzzed about it. You are truly a kind, generous and smart young lady. I enjoyed being with you.

    https://mayarosse.weebly.com/how-to-book.html
    Could this be any more sus? 2 posts?

  15. #25954
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo56  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to say thank you for such a wonderful, memorable time. I'm still buzzed about it. You are truly a kind, generous and smart young lady. I enjoyed being with you.

    https://mayarosse.weebly.com/how-to-book.html
    Another glowing review of this person from a member with a 1-2 posts.

    Atleast put some effort in these fake reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape