Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 1426 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20293
    Quote Originally Posted by /
    She's the girl in the photos, stylized to look her best. She is nice, doesn't kiss, but takes direction well. I probably won't repeat it, only because there's so much left to see. It had been a few days so I certainly wasn't the king of stamina. If you want more deets, hit me up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/455287890839
    I saw this one too, she went by Top Notch. Decent location but messy inside. I had to leave to get a cover because she didn't have any and I didn't ask beforehand. Came back and guy was sitting but proceeded anyway. No problems and I got what I came for but probably won't repeat. Nothing special about experience to me.

  2. #20292

    Frankie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    While sitting in the deer blind, I thought I would set something up on my way through gr. I saw Kimberly's ad and remember reading some good reviews. After reaching out, she responded with donations requirements and asked if I wanted incall. I responded yes. Set up a time and she directed me to a location off I96 and told me to call when I arrived there. After texting and calling, nothing. It was getting late and remembered Frankie was not too far out of the way home. I know her reviews have not been great lately but what the hell. Set a time with her. She delayed our meet and told me to go to a gas station around the corner and text her in 20 minutes. Ok. Did so and crickets. I waited a little longer and she calls me and says it's going to be a little longer because "her dogs were fighting and she needed clean up the blood before I could come". That's when I came to my senses and no thanks.

    And then this morning Kimberly texted me and tells me she didn't "get an incall" yesterday but will definitely have one today and asked I wanted to meet. Yeah right.
    That's typical Frankie. Always wants you to go to the nearby gas station and always a long delay due to dog problems. Then further delays once inside her place where she disappears for 5 minutes or more. Makes one very suspicious that it's some kind of set-up, but it always turns out fine and the service is excellent once it finally gets started. But you need a free extra 30 min to hour if you want to see her.

  3. #20291

    Dynamic Duo. Any reviews?

    Has anyone tried the Dynamic Duo pair that advertise frequently in Muskegon and GR. My search on Dynamic didn't return any recent results here in West MI. Appreciate any guidance.

    AG.

  4. #20290
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Cassidy James

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much. I really just enjoy my time with a gentleman. I love chit chattin and connecting with someone.

    It is amazing how much easier the conversation flows after the fact, LOL. And I know my time is valuable to me, so of course I always try to be respectful of my client's time as well.
    Well said CJ. You respect a clients time. That should be the standard in this hobby. But as we read post after post here, we find so many other providers who disrespect the clients time.

    So if anyone wants to see a beautiful provider with intelligence and with great hobby skills and great reliability. There is CJ. And she's incredible.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    And her prices are surprisingly modest.

    Maximize.

    G2.

  5. #20289

    Chances Pondering

    Lately, I've been pondering.

    My venture into mongering.

    Is there something more than just a nut?

    My whereabout deceiving.

    The fact that I am cheating.

    Am I trying to escape a mid-life rut?

    Ghosting and ghosted.

    Some girls are toasted.

    I've seen skinny and fat butts.

    Walking sketchy hotels.

    Dealing with some bad smells.

    Sometimes, I think I am nuts.

    What is the allure.

    Of my hedonistic tour.

    To see what my luck can endure.

    Chance, I am fighting.

    No wrongs am I righting.

    I'm just enjoying a bevy of new girls.

    Today, I took one for the team.

    An ad I read, and took a dream.

    She's kind and it was a nice experience.

    Comms were rather simple.

    Agreed on time, for example.

    She asked me to stop and get a card.

    She needed a gift so she said.

    Twenty buck, said the little head.

    To the gas station I swerved to obtain.

    I found myself walking.

    Into a house with doggies barking.

    And a roommate sitting in a easy chair.

    She apologizes quickly.

    Moved the doggie and clutter deftly.

    And up we matched to her room via the stairs.

    She's the girl in the photos, stylized to look her best. She is nice, doesn't kiss, but takes direction well. I probably won't repeat it, only because there's so much left to see. It had been a few days so I certainly wasn't the king of stamina. If you want more deets, hit me up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/455287890839

  6. #20288

    Petite Pleasure Princess

    Anyone seen "Petite Pleasure Princess"? Spring Lake in-call listed in STG ad.

    Seen some ads from Kalamazoo STG but no reviews here on the boards.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/248239563664

  7. #20287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyBuster  [View Original Post]
    Is she willing to see a few senior members to prove how good she is.
    Most hookers don't care about our usasexguide status. They just want good money and hygiene.

  8. #20286

    So so

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecoldstan  [View Original Post]
    I seen her once, had to use bathroom. I'm sure to get a bump. Her head game is overrated imo. My girlfriend is 10 x better and doesn't complain the load is too big, ever. Maybe she's your cup of tea but I prefer what I have.
    Is she willing to see a few senior members to prove how good she is.

  9. #20285

    Only so so

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Had a great car date with CurlySue last night. When we were done having fun I dropped her off at a hotel.

    Picked her up on NE side dropped her on NW side. These girls need rides and supplies, I always help when I can and rewarded for it with great dates.

    CurlySue is one of the best head games in GR. She Never spills a Drop. One time she noticed a drop still on my cock, went back down to lick it up and said I didn't miss a drop, I'll always swallow your pride.

    Got to love her enthusiasm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/069733831910
    I seen her once, had to use bathroom. I'm sure to get a bump. Her head game is overrated imo. My girlfriend is 10 x better and doesn't complain the load is too big, ever. Maybe she's your cup of tea but I prefer what I have.

  10. #20284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Different Sky

    I highly doubt it. The Sky you link to (previously reviewed as Fat Sky) is disgusting, she will make you consider celibacy or maybe even fucking your wife. I do not believe that any man would repeat with Fat Sky even of it was free. Seriously, she is that bad.

    The Sky that I am sure OP is referring to has been reviewed as skinny Sky by me and others. Skinny Sky can be hard to reach and is probably fairly YMMV but I doubt anybody would feel the need to clean their cock with a belt sander after seeing her.

  11. #20283

    TC is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances2  [View Original Post]
    No, I think he means this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/608962677882

    She's a tiny spinner. (not the girl in the photos).
    I suppose I should have said the spinner. I have always seen her ad as sky. But as we all know the three letter names don't work so well in the search. TC2 is correct I saw sky (skyy).

  12. #20282

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    While sitting in the deer blind, I thought I would set something up on my way through gr. I saw Kimberly's ad and remember reading some good reviews. After reaching out, she responded with donations requirements and asked if I wanted incall. I responded yes. Set up a time and she directed me to a location off I96 and told me to call when I arrived there. After texting and calling, nothing. It was getting late and remembered Frankie was not too far out of the way home. I know her reviews have not been great lately but what the hell. Set a time with her. She delayed our meet and told me to go to a gas station around the corner and text her in 20 minutes. Ok. Did so and crickets. I waited a little longer and she calls me and says it's going to be a little longer because "her dogs were fighting and she needed clean up the blood before I could come". That's when I came to my senses and no thanks.

    And then this morning Kimberly texted me and tells me she didn't "get an incall" yesterday but will definitely have one today and asked I wanted to meet. Yeah right.
    I've had the same experience with Kimberly. Make plans but then never hear from her. Then hours later I get a weak apology with promises that she'll be available tomorrow. Except the same thing happens again. I stopped trying and moved on to others.

  13. #20281
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Check reviews using native Princess, deviant beauty. She looks good but slow to respond and habit of ghosting.
    And be careful she's a user that's why she usually covers her arms I know most of these girls uses but when they shoot up that makes me nervous seen the marks I wouldn't go back just my personal opinion.

  14. #20280

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/608962677882

    For those that are confused, Sky or Lynx is 100% the girl in the photos. Not only do the tattoos, hair, and petite size match up (see her other ads) but I have personally seen theses images in her phone when she showed me how she is unable to post to STG. If she doesn't meet a fabricated idea of what someone might expect Lynx to look like based on only being able to view the back of her head in the ad (many girls do this for privacy), that does not mean that the girl is not using her own pictures.

    I think it's important to clear this up because I have seen similar assertions and it's disingenuous to other members to state that the girl pictured is not the girl they will meet. No contentious intent here, just a clarification.

    Also, I'm not sure if she goes by Sky or Skyy but I use the double "why" so that the name is searchable. Must be at least 4 characters.
    Wanted to confirm what AustinRamos said. This is the girl in the photos. Pics make her seem slightly taller than she is. I don't think that's intentional or misleading. Pics are very accurate imo. She's very fit. Definitely her.

  15. #20279

    Skyy or Lynx

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/608962677882

    For those that are confused, Sky or Lynx is 100% the girl in the photos. Not only do the tattoos, hair, and petite size match up (see her other ads) but I have personally seen theses images in her phone when she showed me how she is unable to post to STG. If she doesn't meet a fabricated idea of what someone might expect Lynx to look like based on only being able to view the back of her head in the ad (many girls do this for privacy), that does not mean that the girl is not using her own pictures.

    I think it's important to clear this up because I have seen similar assertions and it's disingenuous to other members to state that the girl pictured is not the girl they will meet. No contentious intent here, just a clarification.

    Also, I'm not sure if she goes by Sky or Skyy but I use the double "why" so that the name is searchable. Must be at least 4 characters.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape