Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,706 to 30,720 of 32202
-
07-07-08 07:29 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 834If your name is any indication of your personality, I've always been told a Flimflamman is a cute way of saying scam artists. Someone who is lazy always looking for shortcuts. I'm sure your life is full of them.
Originally Posted by Flimflamman
The way your handling this situation dictates my opinions
" yes I know what opinions are like, in my mind mine smells great"
If you were to ask somebody how to use the search engine they may be willing to give you some direction.
I found this information within one minute. Within two minutes I had the address so RTFF because your obviously missing something.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...456#post627456
Magic Touch (MT) (18)
===========
??? - 12/30/07 - Imsodiesel (-)
Sunny - 12/28/07 - Guitarman1 (+)
Amy - 12/16/07 - Any Mouse (+)
Now who feels like the "ASSHOLE" jumping on people when your new LMFAO
Let me first start off by saying, I'm not much of a big open forum information person PM`s are my thing. That being said there are people here who can validate my contributions.
Originally Posted by Deep Six
I think before YOU go telling people to RTFF you should post some useful information.
In your hot 11 post I find nothing useful.
Merely one man's observation of many men.
Happy Hunting
AJ
-
07-07-08 07:09 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 877That is a Real Way to Gain Friends!
Name calling is not the suggested way of getting the information you want.
Please try again.
JJ
Originally Posted by Flimflamman
-
07-07-08 00:55 #1495Banned Member

Posts: 160Deep Six
You should read the Forum, I have asshole.
Nowhere in the forum does it say anything about MT, asshole.
-
07-06-08 12:37 #1494Senior Member

Posts: 37On this day there were 2 women and one acted like the Mamasan as far as greeting and then after the Massage collected the money.
Originally Posted by Drew Park
-
07-06-08 07:27 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 2334I'm not sure they have a mamasan. On my visit there was only one girl working until the one who did me showed up.
Originally Posted by Randy7777
-
07-05-08 21:28 #1492Regular Member

Posts: 11Dude - I hate saying this, but...
RTFF.
Originally Posted by Flimflamman
MT is all through and the location is a dead give away.
-
07-05-08 15:14 #1491Senior Member

Posts: 99Sorry
Sorry, just as I click to submit my report, I realized that I had placed it in Virginia. Anyway, I will copied report to DC when it appears.
-
07-05-08 15:10 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 99Scent of a Rose
I literally hate downtown and get lost everytime I go, and then there is the Saturday traffic on 95/395. However, after all the great reports, I thought I had to see this lady. To my surprise, traffic was extremely light and I made it downtown in record time. The location was very easy to find and I was fortunate enough to get a parking place right in front. Damn, what luck! Greeted by mamasan and since I had called to make sure I was at the right place, she knew I was a first timer but she still asked the question. I told her that I was and that I had heard great things. I requested Rose, hoping she was not busy. Mama took me to my room and said she would be right there. So far, everything was going perfectly. Although she has been described in detail before, I was not expecting such a beautiful young lady. Needless to say, I was very satisfied. I was prepared to pay. 8 for the hour and was happy when I was told only. 6. I always enjoy the TS and she was very thorough. I couldn't wait to get back to the room for the main event. In conclusion, I want to thank all you fellow mongers for your reports which convinced me to make the trip. Seniors who are interested in a full report you know what to do. When I was moving from the shower to the room and as I was departing, I observed several lovely ladies who were worth another trip downtown.
My trip home was even better when I discovered the HOV was open going South. Finally, when I got to the house, I discovered my Stimulus Check in the mail. The way this day has been going, I think I will play the lottery.
-
07-05-08 12:05 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 37Not erotic
Went to the above establishment on July 4. 2008. Took the one hour massage for $90. 00. Disrobed and the attended covered me with a sheet. Received a very good Accupreassure type massage. However they advertise in The Erotic Massage Section of CL and they also have other locations like Hungerford DR in Rockville. During the massage strict and uncomfortable draping was used as they actually wraped the groin area tightly with the sheet to prohibit any exposure.
Originally Posted by Drew Park
The attendent was young and attractive but it did not matter. It's dispicable they intentionally advertise in The Erotic Section of CL yet offer no such thing. Since the massuesse worked hard I gave her the $20. 00 tip and left but I should have asked for the Mamasan and let her know her advertising is not appreciated.
If you want a Therapuetic massage for $90 then I would recomend otherwise I would support someone that advertises therapuetic and then delivers it instead of this Bait and Switch scam.
-
07-05-08 07:31 #1488Banned Member

Posts: 160Mt
Okay, you guys got me. What does MT stand for and where is IT?
FFM
-
07-03-08 21:03 #1487Regular Member

Posts: 7Report from MT
After SKO was closed, decided to give MT a try. First time there. Greeted at door by late 30s-early 40s woman, Amy. Nice body, so age doesn't matter that much. Maybe 5'2, 110? B-C cup, but from later experience believe they are manmade. Didn't go crazy on size though, so they fit her frame. First time there and was honest with her about it, but told her I'd been to SKO. Took me to room and got ready for table shower. Her playfulness in at the table shower made me go for more than just standard later. She was very open and a straight shooter about things. After some talk about tip, she agreed. She really took her time on all aspects and didn't want me to rush either. "Plenty of time for that. " After experience with her, I will definitely expect more patience from SKO. Senior members can PM for more details. Left very relaxed and will use their theraputic services in the future. Amy was great, but would probably like to try another too. Variety is the spice of life.
-
07-03-08 00:14 #1486Regular Member

Posts: 12Also had a strike out at SKO
I was reviewing the forum and sometime (I believe it was around 6/18, I should have posted right away but got busy), I had almost the exact same experience as mentioned here. The covered towel, the almost too hard massage (with this percussive-type Thai cupped hand beating that almost had me ready to leave right then and there), and a non-existent flip. Can't remember the woman's name, but it was my first and probably last experience at SKO. I've been to MT, HWC, and even Oasis in Dumfries a couple times. Not to mention other places out of state. And it was about the worst experience at an AMP I've had. For $. 6-. 8, I could have gone to a reputable legit massage business, got much better service, and taken care of myself later and felt better about the whole ordeal. I've read the posts here and thought I would have some success. And god bless those that do. But I'll not be returning there any time soon. Just my 2 cents worth.
Originally Posted by Just Ken
-
07-02-08 19:24 #1485Regular Member

Posts: 7SKO closed tonight
Hope it's not a long term thing.
-
07-01-08 10:59 #1484

Posts: 227Ruby is still a gem
For those who've not met Ruby, she is about mid-30s, fair of face (7-8), figure (typical proportionate. 36B, firm, nice curves), not really a "spinner" but still slender (8+).- but best of all, she is friendly, gives a great massage and actually remembers her usual clients.- so her attitude and total experience rating is 9+ in my book)
After spending three days in uncomfortable airline seats, I needed a good massage, so I made an appointment yesterday at ***'s. Since it was a "day off" for me, I scheduled my appointment early <in hindsight, mid-afternoon is more quiet . I saw Angie drive away just as I parked, so was greeted at the door by another (Tina I think based on G-man's description). She escorted me to a treatment room, collected. 8 for the hour and left. Ruby arrived shortly thereafter.- hugs and hellos, and off to the shower.
Ruby knows I like the massage to start with the TS, and I was not disappointed today. A good 15 minutes of med-to-hard on my back and thighs. Left the TS thoroughly clean and already enjoying my day-off.
Back to the room.- a fine massage for me, including the NoVa finish and 10 extra massage minutes thoroughly relaxed. Dressed and out the door after an hour that made my day better.
Those who contribute to the board can PM for details.- newbies please RTF, and post reports of your findings
Always be nice to the ladies!
-
06-30-08 16:04 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 877I am Shocked!
Have you seen their latest ad over on CL?!!!
They are just begging to get raided!
I am staying FAR away!
JJ
Originally Posted by Sleazebum











Reply With Quote





