Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 686 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7423

    They all are!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDenied10  [View Original Post]
    Do not plan a date with this provider she is scammer and a thief.
    They all are. .

  2. #7422

    Duos

    I've been looking for a good duo but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know of any chicks who work well together? Papa Be.

  3. #7421

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    If you solicit a minor you deserve to get put in prison. I have zero issues with busting pedophile John's. I like a good old MILF personally. They are well under the radar of LEO.

    Crissy is fantastic. Good price, consistent and giant boobs.
    I was down for mom until she mentioned her daughter was 15. I like them young but not that young. She might be caught up with LE to bust johns.

  4. #7420

    Milfs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGler  [View Original Post]
    Thanks allot for the info. I reached out but never got a reply.
    If you solicit a minor you deserve to get put in prison. I have zero issues with busting pedophile John's. I like a good old MILF personally. They are well under the radar of LEO.

    Crissy is fantastic. Good price, consistent and giant boobs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231212_140512_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #7419
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/810-287-9507

    I reach out and it is a mom and daughter team. I ask ages and they say 44 and 15. I wanted to know if it was a sting or a scam. So I told her I wanted mom for a half hour. They replied asking what I would like to do. I said, everything. She then came back and said sorry, I don't see men and posted the leasbian flag. Then says the ad was all her daughters idea and she sees men. I have no cares about a person getting busted to bang a 15 yo, but if you want mom the will try to get you for solicitation.

    Though the idea of this shit happening in Flint is very plausible.
    Thanks allot for the info. I reached out but never got a reply.

  6. #7418

    Obvious Sting

    https://callescort.org/810-287-9507

    I reach out and it is a mom and daughter team. I ask ages and they say 44 and 15. I wanted to know if it was a sting or a scam. So I told her I wanted mom for a half hour. They replied asking what I would like to do. I said, everything. She then came back and said sorry, I don't see men and posted the leasbian flag. Then says the ad was all her daughters idea and she sees men. I have no cares about a person getting busted to bang a 15 yo, but if you want mom the will try to get you for solicitation.

    Though the idea of this shit happening in Flint is very plausible.

  7. #7417

    Ariana UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    I seen Ariana recently after she wasted several hours of my time with having me wait while she "got ready". She is in a bug infested motel in Flint, she isn't looking good and is covered in marks all up and down her arms and legs.
    She has definitely went downhill fast, I went there recently and aside from the normal marks, she's got some open larger sores on her legs now, that's a no go for me.

  8. #7416

    Beware stay away from this provider

    Do not plan a date with this provider she is scammer and a thief.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  9. #7415

    Ariana - UTR

    I seen Ariana recently after she wasted several hours of my time with having me wait while she "got ready". She is in a bug infested motel in Flint, she isn't looking good and is covered in marks all up and down her arms and legs.

  10. #7414

    Pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    The previous ad she had up had pictures of 3 different women in the 'see more images' tab. When I asked about the white girl in the images they changed phone numbers in the ad and deleted the other women in the pictures. Probably a pimp or just a straight up scam.
    Yea, I think I'll stear clear. Thanks.

  11. #7413

    Most likely fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozz199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? Calls herself Pleasure in her ad. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lint/161438032
    The previous ad she had up had pictures of 3 different women in the 'see more images' tab. When I asked about the white girl in the images they changed phone numbers in the ad and deleted the other women in the pictures. Probably a pimp or just a straight up scam.

  12. #7412

    Pleasure

    Anyone know anything about her? Calls herself Pleasure in her ad. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lint/161438032
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0e559f7ebaa3b9bea26a2b97f83caa43_f.jpg‎  

  13. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Like it says, one in a million. Good thing. LOL.
    I met her a couple of years ago. She has gone way down hill since then going by those pictures!

  14. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerBoy1340  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this Woman?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...n/733101531033
    Her BJ skills are very good, she's cool but just like the other rock heads not reliable when trying to hook up but if you do the. She's ok. She us3 d to be at Burt9 n Inn but not sure if she is still there, I would get a room in flint sometimes and have her come by cause she does have her own car.

  15. #7409

    Anyone Seen Her?

    Has anyone had any experience with this Woman?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...n/733101531033

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape