Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 464 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 6947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5822
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-49729288b3b1

    Re: TinyL / LoveXOXO / KindV / Funbby.

    Funbby is this chick's "profile of the week. " No idea why she keeps changing her profile & deleting her old ones.

    I will mention in these 3 new pics, those are actually her.

    Semi pro-vibe; she's DTF for 4 ben franklins.

    I reviewed her in post #5787 on 11-20-2023 in this forum and included some other pics.

    You can search her other names & see other opinions as well.

    Be safe out there.
    The girls who keep getting new accounts it's because they keep getting busted for talking about payment in exchange for sex. I know several girls who do this and they tell me guys keep telling on them. So these girls are more then semi pro. They are pros they just don't do Stg and other sites.

  2. #5821

    Re: TinyL / LoveXOXO / KindV / Funbby

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    Re: TinyL / LoveXOXO / KindV / Funbby
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-49729288b3b1

    Re: TinyL / LoveXOXO / KindV / Funbby.

    Funbby is this chick's "profile of the week. " No idea why she keeps changing her profile & deleting her old ones.

    I will mention in these 3 new pics, those are actually her.

    Semi pro-vibe; she's DTF for 4 ben franklins.

    I reviewed her in post #5787 on 11-20-2023 in this forum and included some other pics.

    You can search her other names & see other opinions as well.

    Be safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails funbby_001.jpg‎   funbby-03.jpg‎   funbby-02.jpg‎   funbby-01.jpg‎  

  3. #5820
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsRight  [View Original Post]
    Idk if it's just me but from her profile it looks like the only arrangement she wants is you giving her money with no "sugar" in return.
    Well her profile references " the finer things, high standards, life of luxury, fine dinning, luxury lifestyle, sophisticated and successful, shopping, traveling " and "uninterested in sleeping with you for 500 dollars" . Be advised that she mentioned life of luxury and luxury lifestyle as two different things.

  4. #5819

    Wuzzy. 20 yo Charlotte

    Started texting this on. Probably a rinser. Suggested I send her $$ for pics. Great conversation. Probably TGTBT. Then I pissed get off because it to me 6 minutes to respond, LOL. Any info would be appreciated? Probably FAKE. A bit too thick for me anyway but everyone has their own taste. Goes my Martha. Only 20 yo.. says she’s had other arrangements… he’s, when. Maybe at 16 yo? Blocked her after heated exchange and she immediately blocked me on SA. Bad karma
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3643.jpg‎   IMG_3642.jpg‎   IMG_3648.jpg‎   IMG_3647.jpg‎  

  5. #5818
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a chance to meet this lady? She and I texted in June. Nothing came of it. We have just started texting again. Any info will be good. PM will be fine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-262100dd498f
    Idk if it's just me but from her profile it looks like the only arrangement she wants is you giving her money with no "sugar" in return.

  6. #5817

    FineWine

    Anyone had a chance to meet this lady? She and I texted in June. Nothing came of it. We have just started texting again. Any info will be good. PM will be fine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-262100dd498f

  7. #5816
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    She's got a big belly too. She's almost like a streetwalker level, but she's clean and I dog her asshole for a good 30 minutes and she loved every second of it before I blew everything I had right up her poop shoot.
    She wasn't easy on the eyes, great idea going back door the scenery is bearable, idk if I would raw dog it, you have more balls than me LOL, glad you enjoyed!

  8. #5815
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2e4aae49-33b0-45e3-9476-05522f19d0ae This one has been around awhile, she was in Greenville, she is DTF all Bb, appearance is average.
    She's got a big belly too. She's almost like a streetwalker level, but she's clean and I dog her asshole for a good 30 minutes and she loved every second of it before I blew everything I had right up her poop shoot.

  9. #5814
    Quote Originally Posted by BDChristie  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-597e00eaf3b3

    Met this one. She is real. BBBJ CFS. Had to do a meet and greet first but second date she was good to go. Probably could have turned the M&G into more but I was short on time. Quoted me 600 but took 400. Would repeat.
    Nice. I appreciate the info I'm going to skip the meet and greet but yes I love It.

  10. #5813
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I met her before the pandemic. BBBJ, CFS. I will not repeat. She does not look as great as her pics. I think it was 350 at the time. She was in Greensboro at the time. I would say she's a semi-pro.
    As long as that body does I'm good to go. Boutta inquire and hint at it. Love the body.

  11. #5812

    BrookeBabe22

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsRight  [View Original Post]
    Educatedbelle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-7efc6b9acac6

    Haven't quite got the number yet but I wants her bad LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-a49d59ca3d4d

    I see Potential but nothing yet.

    Missuniverse2037.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-26fedf74dae1

    Now this one here I feel I've seen before but can't put figure out where.

    Okay that's it for now.
    I met her before the pandemic. BBBJ, CFS. I will not repeat. She does not look as great as her pics. I think it was 350 at the time. She was in Greensboro at the time. I would say she's a semi-pro.

  12. #5811

    Prettygirl17

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-597e00eaf3b3

    Met this one. She is real. BBBJ CFS. Had to do a meet and greet first but second date she was good to go. Probably could have turned the M&G into more but I was short on time. Quoted me 600 but took 400. Would repeat.

  13. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by Lildevil01  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her on snap also, she sent.

    Me a face pic and said cash app me and I'll send good pics, she did not state any amount, so cause people suck I only sent her $20 -'d she immediately messaged me and said I was $80 short, I replied and said you didn't specify any amount, her response was she's worth it, my response our $ is not free, don't worry babygirl we all know what GPS is, I got radio silence Devil.
    Yeah and if you check your account she probably blocked you.

  14. #5809

    Emmaboo

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    So what really happened. You got to the address you gave her 100. Did she run away from you? Did she excuse herself to the bathroom or something.

    I feel there's something missing. Just curious.
    I talked to her on snap also, she sent.

    Me a face pic and said cash app me and I'll send good pics, she did not state any amount, so cause people suck I only sent her $20 -'d she immediately messaged me and said I was $80 short, I replied and said you didn't specify any amount, her response was she's worth it, my response our $ is not free, don't worry babygirl we all know what GPS is, I got radio silence Devil.

  15. #5808

    Continued

    Educatedbelle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-7efc6b9acac6

    Haven't quite got the number yet but I wants her bad LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-a49d59ca3d4d

    I see Potential but nothing yet.

    Missuniverse2037.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-26fedf74dae1

    Now this one here I feel I've seen before but can't put figure out where.

    Okay that's it for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape