Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 12100
-
12-11-23 13:12 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 402She must of found a sugar daddy or gets by with her regulars because she's never out anymore. Seen her once a couple months ago walking upper numbers on L. Didn't scoop because I pretty much lost interest in her. She's getting up there in age. I think she's turning 100 soon but I'm sure she still gives a real nice DT BBBJCIM. I've used and pounded her face so many times in the past, came all over it, slapped it back and forth with Mr. Johnson, throat fucked the shit out of it with her laying on her back and me straddled over her face, or with me standing or kneeling and her head braced against a bed or a wall. Man she can take anything when it comes to a good face pounding, she's also the licking balls champ of the world. She makes real good certain the boys are taken care of. Damn it, now I want to see her again. She's giving me digits several times but I've never saved them. Sorry D. Lee.
Originally Posted by DanielLee1996
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 10:16 #9669Senior Member

Posts: 36Maggie
Does anyone have her number? I've probably driven 100 times in the last 2 years and haven't seen her. It would be greatly appreciated.
-
12-09-23 23:27 #9668Senior Member

Posts: 72Hard to tell for sure, to far away and when I expand the photo gets blurred. She's all of 5' tall, bubble butt, very skilled at BBBJ always looking to get huge tip or RIP you off.
Originally Posted by Slapshot
[View Original Post]
She always walks in South side of National from that gas station east to 16th.
-
12-09-23 13:23 #9667Senior Member

Posts: 748My thoughts
Good economy / government assistance so they don't need to work. In the same breath, maybe more clean up? No clue efforts by Le but since that one pickup, strolls have sucked. Phoebe gone and others. What's left is dirty ones most times.
Originally Posted by Slapshot
[View Original Post]
Did call and see Bella finally. Did face jack and she swallowed like a champ. She had phone blowing up but turned it off to blow me. Thankfully found her nail that fell off to get rid of evidence. Same night, drove by Angel and said hi. Glad she didn't try to get in.
-
12-08-23 23:31 #9666Senior Member

Posts: 362Is this Angel?
If this is the infamous Angel she was near the Clark station in her pink jacket last night around 8 pm. She said hello to me, looked good from the corner then luckily I remembered the post about the pink jacket. I also ran into her during the day last summer but had no idea in was Angel however I didn't let her in. I got to say, the last 5 or 6 trips here guys, it's gone from dead to just nothing, you can circle around for hours and see basically nothing. Those glory days from 6 or 7 years ago when they were out everywhere compared to now is so sad. It's bad everywhere though, all the strolls in Illinois are dead, from Chicago area, Rockford, Joliet, Peoria and East St. Louis, just gone. Even in Orlando last March, a beautiful warm Saturday night on the notorious OTB it was dead, a few years earlier there'd be 30-40 or more. WTF has happened?
Originally Posted by TonguePunch
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 00:22 #9665Senior Member

Posts: 72Sunday pretty dead out
Cruised the loop Sunday just 1\2 hour before sunset, nothing on all three strips. My last time down National noticed Angel the little Latino thief walking her usual route between 17th and 18th!
She wears a pink ski jacket, so beware of picking her up.
Otherwise left unfulfilled, I certainly wasn't going to pick that POS up.
Let's be safe out there!
Tongue Punch out.
-
12-02-23 10:17 #9664Senior Member

Posts: 33Andrea
Went for a cruise around 5:30 this morning. First the north side, absolutely nothing. On to the south, initially didn't see much cruising and, G, & L. Then they started coming out. Got out scooped 4 or 5 times. Once by a black pickup that passed me at a high rate of speed and then did a fast you-turn on Greenfield. If LEO was around, he would be getting a couple tickets. Finally found Andrea on 13th just south of G. The was a car in front of me waiting for her. She choose me. She is very skinny with baby damage, virtually no tits. Was up for anything. I picked your standard BBBJWS for 30. She did ok, but stayed with it as it took me longer than usual to fill her mouth. Have to give her credit for never stopping, never complained, and took direction well. She does like to suck. Dropped her off a grocery store on G.
-
12-02-23 08:57 #9663Senior Member

Posts: 93Laps
Landed on Greenfield about 4 AM today. I realize, given the weather, that may not be the ideal time to be mongering, but timing is what it is. I felt like I was doing laps for the sake of doing laps. I don't think I saw anything the first half hour. Then I saw a few emerge, but would usually get scooped by the time I got back around, or were forever in the wrong spot.
I'm not an especially picky man, and I'm not hard to please. Still, as it neared 5, I began to feel like I was going to leave Milwaukee with a full reservoir when I finally spotted a WSW hanging out around 20th&GF. As I made the circle back, someone pulled out in front of me and I was certain I was about to miss this one too, but they moved on, and I claimed a well-tread gal who said her name was Amanda. She smelled like smoke and sounded rough, but her mouth was operational and I was ready to unload. Negotiated 20 for BBBJ + 10 for CIM. She was not particularly skilled, so it took a bit longer than usual, but I'm still not a marathoner when it comes to this business, so the open-door spit soon followed. I deposited her at the nearby gas station and was on my way. She didn't try to pull any shenanigans and she was polite, so she gets Rusty's stamp of approval.
-
12-01-23 15:52 #9662Senior Member

Posts: 748Here
Just contact Jill direct and get her into your hotel bed.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...7/352902023051
-
12-01-23 13:24 #9661Senior Member

Posts: 200Reports from a newb to the street walker scene
I thought I would chime in with my experience. I live an hour outside of Milwaukee in a smallish town and I've recently got into the SW game since there hasn't been much available on the escort scene in either Madison or Milwaukee. I've made 3 trips there in the last year. I've never seen anything on Lincoln or National, but Greenfield seems to yield decent luck for me.
My first ever experience was with Jill, the Great as you guys call her. This was just under a year ago. Hands down the best BBBJ I have ever had in my life. That woman is talented. I saw her on my first lap on GF. Her pussy felt amazing, she gets really wet and loves to fuck. If I ever see her again, I'm going to try to get a hotel room with her. Damage was. 6.
My 2nd and 3rd experiences were with Hazel. As others have reported she has rotten teeth and sores on her face, but other than that she doesn't look bad. She's a pleasant enough woman. She seems nice. The BBBJ was decent, but not even close to Jill's skill level. This girl can ride a cock though. The first time I saw her, she squatted on me in the back seat. I grabbed her by the hips and used her like a fleshlight until I busted inside her. The 2nd time I saw her (about a month ago) I had a blanket and pillow with me. I put the back seats of my SUV down and took her in the back. I was kind of surprised at how comfortable it was. Most women can't make me cum in the cowgirl position, but she knows what she's doing. She tucked her legs under my thighs and rode me until I busted inside her. She left a couple of smudges on my rear window from bumping her head. If it wasn't for the sores and rotten teeth, she would be quite attractive.
-
11-30-23 14:16 #9660Senior Member

Posts: 174Perfect report
This is how you do a report! Thanks for the information!
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 12:25 #9659Senior Member

Posts: 748Sahara
What's her story? Saw her off GF Late last night but passed. Seemed ok but had a mask on. Not sure if it was for sickness or cold. I passed as I recalled seeing reports here but couldn't remember if good or bad. My search never works too.
-
11-30-23 06:13 #9658Senior Member

Posts: 402My fault.
Sorry not technology savvy at all. 1st half of this is from Body shopper's post that I tried to copy and paste. My response to his post starts with "There is a light skin back girl that calls herself Natasha".
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 06:02 #9657Senior Member

Posts: 402Natasha
I then cruised down to Lincoln for the second time that day. It was around 10:00 pm I pulled up to one Natasha on the south-west corner of 12th & Lincoln, and would have picked her up if I was not in restricted mode! Under the streetlight, she appeared to be a light beige with straight, longish black hair. She was extremely pleasant and warm, and appeared to be in her 20's. Do any of you mongers have any information or opinions on her? Your words could help me to decide whether to pick her up in the future. There is a light skin black girl that has been around for at least a decade or more that calls herself Natasha. Also goes by a different nickname. She is probably in her late 30's but doesn't really look it. I don't think she has long black straight hair so I don't know if we're talking about the same girl. She's got the curly black girl hair usually worn up. Last I seen her was about a month ago. Very nice BBBJCIM. Very nice girl. Nice big fun bags to play with. Unfortunately she broke her phone so she's been out a little more otherwise she walks very little and is more of a CG. Got to be in the right place at the right time to catch her because she bounces around everywhere. You can either find her on G or on L when she is out.
-
11-29-23 08:44 #9656Senior Member

Posts: 99Where is the short-haired girl?
Over the summer I saw this very slender WSW all over Milwaukee. Lincoln, national, greenfield and even on 27th street around Wisconsin Ave. She had really short hair like a boyish crew cut. The last time I saw her on Lincoln about two months ago, her hair grew a bit longer but was still short.
Does anyone know her name?
Is she still out there?
I always see her when I'm not looking and can't scoop.
I'm on vacation now and I've been out and about at all hours.










Reply With Quote





