Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1558

    Good looking out

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Rose is Jane now in case she comes back. New pics on DS site in Nova (389381).
    Thanks SweetDog, appreciate the info on Rose / Jane. Good looking out for us!

  2. #1557

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDop  [View Original Post]
    Rose told me she lost her pics and TER reviews
    Rose is Jane now in case she comes back. New pics on DS site in Nova (389381).

  3. #1556

    Jamie or Brianna?

    Debating on who to see? Read through all of the post history. Wondering if either of them are open to rimming? Any pros / cons would be much appreciated.

  4. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevMan  [View Original Post]
    They will need 2 provider references. If not, you will need to provide an I'd and a selfie.
    KBlackPink takes I'd and selfie but I don't believe LK does. Or is that how you were verified (I'd selfie)?

  5. #1554

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by StfuDonnie  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you will be too.
    Haha, yes you absolutely right!

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    She loves DATY.
    I am pretty excited about it! Glad she is back and she was a hot mess last time which I loved. Hope she still sports the blonde hair.

  6. #1553
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlue1990  [View Original Post]
    I've heard great things about Katl overall. What is the verification process? I tend to avoid any encounters that require a verification.
    They will need 2 provider references. If not, you will need to provide an I'd and a selfie.

  7. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear when Brianna would be coming back to Atlanta? Last I heard, she was scheduled some time in December unless she canceled due to the national news.

    I still owe you all my rankings! I have not forgotten OopaRam, haha.
    She loves DATY.

  8. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Christmas came early this year! Love it!
    Looks like you will be too.

  9. #1550

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Appears that the monger gods are smiling upon you, Bravo. She starts tomorrow.
    Christmas came early this year! Love it!

  10. #1549

    Ask and you shall receive

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear when Brianna would be coming back to Atlanta? Last I heard, she was scheduled some time in December unless she canceled due to the national news.

    I still owe you all my rankings! I have not forgotten OopaRam, haha.
    Appears that the monger gods are smiling upon you, Bravo. She starts tomorrow.

  11. #1548

    LK Brianna

    Anyone hear when Brianna would be coming back to Atlanta? Last I heard, she was scheduled some time in December unless she canceled due to the national news.

    I still owe you all my rankings! I have not forgotten OopaRam, haha.

  12. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Care to add deets?
    I bet he meant he would hate to see a headline that read "BobSugarSmith was caught with a girl So Young. Now headed to prison for So Long. ".

  13. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSugarSmith  [View Original Post]
    If you were to ask me to make a list of names I don't next to mine in the news "So Young" would be up at the top. It might just be #1.
    Care to add deets?

  14. #1545
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlue1990  [View Original Post]
    I've heard great things about Katl overall. What is the verification process? I tend to avoid any encounters that require a verification.
    2 recent provider references, I'm not sure if they accept P411.

  15. #1544

    So Young

    If you were to ask me to make a list of names I don't next to mine in the news "So Young" would be up at the top. It might just be #1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape