Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 12087
-
12-12-23 00:10 #9672Senior Member

Posts: 402Baby Jess
Scooped a girl on 25 and G that called herself Jessi. I asked "are you Baby Jess"? And she said yes so I said climb in. Thanks to Body Shopper for the info on which Jessi is the good Jessi and which is the bad. By the sound of this girls voice I could tell how she got her nickname baby Jess. LOL. Sweet and cute and petite. No tits but a decent ass. She was wearing a long dress thingy with nothing underneath freezing her ass off in the cold. Found a spot and she got to work on a BBBJCIM with attention to the boys and easy access to her bottom parts with that dress on. Not bad. Not the best but got the job done. Not sure if she has a phone. I didn't ask because I wasn't really interested but if I was in a pinch cruising the loop and seen her I would scoop for a repeat.
-
12-11-23 15:59 #9671Senior Member

Posts: 967A New Record & Other Information
Last month, I forgot to mention that I set a record for my highest number of orgasms in a day: 6! Even in my young years, I never achieved that. This coming spree was begun during the car date with Erika, which I reported on here last month. In a 22-hour period, I shot into her mouth once, then I shot five more loads while masturbating, on the way home and at home. Mind you, I take no drugs, and have never taken any erection drugs, and I'm middle-aged.
I forgot to mention in my previous report that during the date with Chella, 20 birds flew over our pig heads prior to the abominable act; then 10 more flew over our heads afterwards.
Jefferino, I never talked to that crazy-acting short-haired girl, but I remember exactly who you're talking about. Yes, she emerged last spring or early summer, and then vanished in late summer.
Remember, gents, to watch out for that blond, dreadlocked Jessica: scrawny as a nail, and 26 or 27 years old, on the upper streets of Greenfield and National. She's a thief and a ripoff artist.
Rose contentedly sucks as many cocks in a day as she can.
Jill drinks as much semen in a day as she can.
Maggie gums you until your seed splashes out.
Renia pulls you in by the buttocks as you penetrate her pussy.
Rachel shoots your cum into her mouth, then smiles with joy.
And Duffy has funbags that you squeez until your sperm squirts out.
Body Shopper.
-
12-11-23 13:12 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 402She must of found a sugar daddy or gets by with her regulars because she's never out anymore. Seen her once a couple months ago walking upper numbers on L. Didn't scoop because I pretty much lost interest in her. She's getting up there in age. I think she's turning 100 soon but I'm sure she still gives a real nice DT BBBJCIM. I've used and pounded her face so many times in the past, came all over it, slapped it back and forth with Mr. Johnson, throat fucked the shit out of it with her laying on her back and me straddled over her face, or with me standing or kneeling and her head braced against a bed or a wall. Man she can take anything when it comes to a good face pounding, she's also the licking balls champ of the world. She makes real good certain the boys are taken care of. Damn it, now I want to see her again. She's giving me digits several times but I've never saved them. Sorry D. Lee.
Originally Posted by DanielLee1996
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 10:16 #9669Senior Member

Posts: 36Maggie
Does anyone have her number? I've probably driven 100 times in the last 2 years and haven't seen her. It would be greatly appreciated.
-
12-09-23 23:27 #9668Senior Member

Posts: 72Hard to tell for sure, to far away and when I expand the photo gets blurred. She's all of 5' tall, bubble butt, very skilled at BBBJ always looking to get huge tip or RIP you off.
Originally Posted by Slapshot
[View Original Post]
She always walks in South side of National from that gas station east to 16th.
-
12-09-23 13:23 #9667Senior Member

Posts: 747My thoughts
Good economy / government assistance so they don't need to work. In the same breath, maybe more clean up? No clue efforts by Le but since that one pickup, strolls have sucked. Phoebe gone and others. What's left is dirty ones most times.
Originally Posted by Slapshot
[View Original Post]
Did call and see Bella finally. Did face jack and she swallowed like a champ. She had phone blowing up but turned it off to blow me. Thankfully found her nail that fell off to get rid of evidence. Same night, drove by Angel and said hi. Glad she didn't try to get in.
-
12-08-23 23:31 #9666Senior Member

Posts: 361Is this Angel?
If this is the infamous Angel she was near the Clark station in her pink jacket last night around 8 pm. She said hello to me, looked good from the corner then luckily I remembered the post about the pink jacket. I also ran into her during the day last summer but had no idea in was Angel however I didn't let her in. I got to say, the last 5 or 6 trips here guys, it's gone from dead to just nothing, you can circle around for hours and see basically nothing. Those glory days from 6 or 7 years ago when they were out everywhere compared to now is so sad. It's bad everywhere though, all the strolls in Illinois are dead, from Chicago area, Rockford, Joliet, Peoria and East St. Louis, just gone. Even in Orlando last March, a beautiful warm Saturday night on the notorious OTB it was dead, a few years earlier there'd be 30-40 or more. WTF has happened?
Originally Posted by TonguePunch
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 00:22 #9665Senior Member

Posts: 72Sunday pretty dead out
Cruised the loop Sunday just 1\2 hour before sunset, nothing on all three strips. My last time down National noticed Angel the little Latino thief walking her usual route between 17th and 18th!
She wears a pink ski jacket, so beware of picking her up.
Otherwise left unfulfilled, I certainly wasn't going to pick that POS up.
Let's be safe out there!
Tongue Punch out.
-
12-02-23 10:17 #9664Senior Member

Posts: 33Andrea
Went for a cruise around 5:30 this morning. First the north side, absolutely nothing. On to the south, initially didn't see much cruising and, G, & L. Then they started coming out. Got out scooped 4 or 5 times. Once by a black pickup that passed me at a high rate of speed and then did a fast you-turn on Greenfield. If LEO was around, he would be getting a couple tickets. Finally found Andrea on 13th just south of G. The was a car in front of me waiting for her. She choose me. She is very skinny with baby damage, virtually no tits. Was up for anything. I picked your standard BBBJWS for 30. She did ok, but stayed with it as it took me longer than usual to fill her mouth. Have to give her credit for never stopping, never complained, and took direction well. She does like to suck. Dropped her off a grocery store on G.
-
12-02-23 08:57 #9663Senior Member

Posts: 93Laps
Landed on Greenfield about 4 AM today. I realize, given the weather, that may not be the ideal time to be mongering, but timing is what it is. I felt like I was doing laps for the sake of doing laps. I don't think I saw anything the first half hour. Then I saw a few emerge, but would usually get scooped by the time I got back around, or were forever in the wrong spot.
I'm not an especially picky man, and I'm not hard to please. Still, as it neared 5, I began to feel like I was going to leave Milwaukee with a full reservoir when I finally spotted a WSW hanging out around 20th&GF. As I made the circle back, someone pulled out in front of me and I was certain I was about to miss this one too, but they moved on, and I claimed a well-tread gal who said her name was Amanda. She smelled like smoke and sounded rough, but her mouth was operational and I was ready to unload. Negotiated 20 for BBBJ + 10 for CIM. She was not particularly skilled, so it took a bit longer than usual, but I'm still not a marathoner when it comes to this business, so the open-door spit soon followed. I deposited her at the nearby gas station and was on my way. She didn't try to pull any shenanigans and she was polite, so she gets Rusty's stamp of approval.
-
12-01-23 15:52 #9662Senior Member

Posts: 747Here
Just contact Jill direct and get her into your hotel bed.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...7/352902023051
-
12-01-23 13:24 #9661Senior Member

Posts: 200Reports from a newb to the street walker scene
I thought I would chime in with my experience. I live an hour outside of Milwaukee in a smallish town and I've recently got into the SW game since there hasn't been much available on the escort scene in either Madison or Milwaukee. I've made 3 trips there in the last year. I've never seen anything on Lincoln or National, but Greenfield seems to yield decent luck for me.
My first ever experience was with Jill, the Great as you guys call her. This was just under a year ago. Hands down the best BBBJ I have ever had in my life. That woman is talented. I saw her on my first lap on GF. Her pussy felt amazing, she gets really wet and loves to fuck. If I ever see her again, I'm going to try to get a hotel room with her. Damage was. 6.
My 2nd and 3rd experiences were with Hazel. As others have reported she has rotten teeth and sores on her face, but other than that she doesn't look bad. She's a pleasant enough woman. She seems nice. The BBBJ was decent, but not even close to Jill's skill level. This girl can ride a cock though. The first time I saw her, she squatted on me in the back seat. I grabbed her by the hips and used her like a fleshlight until I busted inside her. The 2nd time I saw her (about a month ago) I had a blanket and pillow with me. I put the back seats of my SUV down and took her in the back. I was kind of surprised at how comfortable it was. Most women can't make me cum in the cowgirl position, but she knows what she's doing. She tucked her legs under my thighs and rode me until I busted inside her. She left a couple of smudges on my rear window from bumping her head. If it wasn't for the sores and rotten teeth, she would be quite attractive.
-
11-30-23 14:16 #9660Senior Member

Posts: 173Perfect report
This is how you do a report! Thanks for the information!
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 12:25 #9659Senior Member

Posts: 747Sahara
What's her story? Saw her off GF Late last night but passed. Seemed ok but had a mask on. Not sure if it was for sickness or cold. I passed as I recalled seeing reports here but couldn't remember if good or bad. My search never works too.
-
11-30-23 06:13 #9658Senior Member

Posts: 402My fault.
Sorry not technology savvy at all. 1st half of this is from Body shopper's post that I tried to copy and paste. My response to his post starts with "There is a light skin back girl that calls herself Natasha".
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





