Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 691 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8230

    Dreaming of Jesse

    Met up with Jesse this morning, after a 12 hour drive from up north I needed some relaxation and Jesse was the ticket. For those that know Jesse delivers every time and this was no exception, Daytona your lucky to have her. To those that want to know her, her mom (Tabby) is the gate keeper, treat her right and she will treat you right. Of course this was all in my wet dream but you never know.

    ViperMav.

  2. #8229
    Quote Originally Posted by Daslpr0116  [View Original Post]
    Greetings all,

    Was on CE today and saw this ad. https://callescort.org/386-378-9260 It looks like a provider who used to work out of the Shark strip club before they shut it down. Went by the name of Brooklyn. Anybody else agree? I followed her ads on EB and them and the third pic on the CE ad looks familiar.
    I don't think that is her. But ahh the Sharks Lounge right!

    T- Man.

  3. #8228

    Lmao

    The review in ce is hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by Daslpr0116  [View Original Post]
    Greetings all,

    Was on CE today and saw this ad. https://callescort.org/386-378-9260 It looks like a provider who used to work out of the Shark strip club before they shut it down. Went by the name of Brooklyn. Anybody else agree? I followed her ads on EB and them and the third pic on the CE ad looks familiar.
    .

  4. #8227

    Brooklyn?

    Greetings all,

    Was on CE today and saw this ad. https://callescort.org/386-378-9260 It looks like a provider who used to work out of the Shark strip club before they shut it down. Went by the name of Brooklyn. Anybody else agree? I followed her ads on EB and them and the third pic on the CE ad looks familiar.

  5. #8226

    TGTBT. Yup

    Those pics are all over the place. Run the pic with the "Daddy" shirt through google lens.

    Quote Originally Posted by Granted80  [View Original Post]

  6. #8225
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    What does DPS stand for? Thanks.
    Since you asked. Dead Pussy Syndrome.

  7. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    She is great, she is responsive, she is GFE to the max.

    But for me he has physically let herself go. Also, it is hard for me to be with a provider that has DPS. She has no feeling down there whatsoever.

    Her daughter on the other hand.
    What does DPS stand for? Thanks.

  8. #8223

    TyraExoticSensualFun

    Anyone seen her? Pics look TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...8/190640436354

  9. #8222

    Tabby

    She is great, she is responsive, she is GFE to the max.

    But for me he has physically let herself go. Also, it is hard for me to be with a provider that has DPS. She has no feeling down there whatsoever.

    Her daughter on the other hand.

  10. #8221

    Decent and real for me at least

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/563040067974

    So I saw her recently, she stays at the Baymont, and there was a couple others working out that hotel as well. Safe parking at the Cracker Barrel. Got there and she let me right in but she was not 100% ready so she finished getting ready while I sat and watched YouTube on her TV. She does have a cat in the room. So if you're allergic, I would suggest passing. She said she's moving to a house sometime this week off of LPGA.

    She got the job done. Everything is covered with her and I knew that ahead of time. I donated $100 to her, I was there for a total of 35 minutes. She is a lot nicer to talk to in person than on the phone, so she can be kind of rude on the phone. Just a heads up. I must say she has a wonderful ass, thick nipples. Saggy and small tits. But that girl fucked that living shit right out of me. Not the prettiest thing to look at in the face, but holy shit this girl can fuck.

  11. #8220

    Tabby

    Ask her for her daughters digits. You can thank me later.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZNZBills  [View Original Post]
    Great last minute visit with Tabby last week. Was looking for something in a pinch and she is always ready when I need her! Great attention to the boys and extremely willing to please. We covered all of the alphabet and finished with CIMWS. She is a sexy lady that knows how to do it right. I wish we had more providers in this area that knew about customer service. She is a gem!

  12. #8219
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    *I meant Ashley.
    Your girl got picked up yesterday for trespassing. She said her last name was Hitler. Got her for false Id too.

    T-Man.

  13. #8218

    Tabby Time

    Great last minute visit with Tabby last week. Was looking for something in a pinch and she is always ready when I need her! Great attention to the boys and extremely willing to please. We covered all of the alphabet and finished with CIMWS. She is a sexy lady that knows how to do it right. I wish we had more providers in this area that knew about customer service. She is a gem!

  14. #8217
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    Which Diamond in Brevard are you talking about? The UTR which had some boyfriend trouble recently or another?
    The one was referring to is not UTR. She advertises on STG. I added a like to heron my original post.

  15. #8216

    Dinner

    Anyone mongers know of any provider that enjoys being taken out to get a bite to eat. Of course, I know they will want a donation.

    I prefer very HWP and fairly fit.

    Thank you. You can DM me.

    Much appreciation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape