Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 6947
-
12-05-23 21:24 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 960The girls who keep getting new accounts it's because they keep getting busted for talking about payment in exchange for sex. I know several girls who do this and they tell me guys keep telling on them. So these girls are more then semi pro. They are pros they just don't do Stg and other sites.
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 20:48 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 258Re: TinyL / LoveXOXO / KindV / Funbby
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-49729288b3b1
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
Re: TinyL / LoveXOXO / KindV / Funbby.
Funbby is this chick's "profile of the week. " No idea why she keeps changing her profile & deleting her old ones.
I will mention in these 3 new pics, those are actually her.
Semi pro-vibe; she's DTF for 4 ben franklins.
I reviewed her in post #5787 on 11-20-2023 in this forum and included some other pics.
You can search her other names & see other opinions as well.
Be safe out there.
-
12-05-23 18:45 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 258Well her profile references " the finer things, high standards, life of luxury, fine dinning, luxury lifestyle, sophisticated and successful, shopping, traveling " and "uninterested in sleeping with you for 500 dollars" . Be advised that she mentioned life of luxury and luxury lifestyle as two different things.
Originally Posted by MikeIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 09:00 #5819Senior Member

Posts: 57Wuzzy. 20 yo Charlotte
Started texting this on. Probably a rinser. Suggested I send her $$ for pics. Great conversation. Probably TGTBT. Then I pissed get off because it to me 6 minutes to respond, LOL. Any info would be appreciated? Probably FAKE. A bit too thick for me anyway but everyone has their own taste. Goes my Martha. Only 20 yo.. says she’s had other arrangements… he’s, when. Maybe at 16 yo? Blocked her after heated exchange and she immediately blocked me on SA. Bad karma
-
12-04-23 18:45 #5818Senior Member

Posts: 128Idk if it's just me but from her profile it looks like the only arrangement she wants is you giving her money with no "sugar" in return.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 01:38 #5817Senior Member

Posts: 575FineWine
Anyone had a chance to meet this lady? She and I texted in June. Nothing came of it. We have just started texting again. Any info will be good. PM will be fine.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-262100dd498f
-
12-02-23 20:44 #5816Senior Member

Posts: 154She wasn't easy on the eyes, great idea going back door the scenery is bearable, idk if I would raw dog it, you have more balls than me LOL, glad you enjoyed!
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 13:01 #5815Senior Member

Posts: 719She's got a big belly too. She's almost like a streetwalker level, but she's clean and I dog her asshole for a good 30 minutes and she loved every second of it before I blew everything I had right up her poop shoot.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 12:13 #5814Senior Member

Posts: 128Nice. I appreciate the info I'm going to skip the meet and greet but yes I love It.
Originally Posted by BDChristie
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 12:12 #5813Senior Member

Posts: 128As long as that body does I'm good to go. Boutta inquire and hint at it. Love the body.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 18:21 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 575BrookeBabe22
I met her before the pandemic. BBBJ, CFS. I will not repeat. She does not look as great as her pics. I think it was 350 at the time. She was in Greensboro at the time. I would say she's a semi-pro.
Originally Posted by MikeIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 15:47 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 62Prettygirl17
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-597e00eaf3b3
Met this one. She is real. BBBJ CFS. Had to do a meet and greet first but second date she was good to go. Probably could have turned the M&G into more but I was short on time. Quoted me 600 but took 400. Would repeat.
-
11-30-23 13:32 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 128Yeah and if you check your account she probably blocked you.
Originally Posted by Lildevil01
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 06:45 #5809Senior Member

Posts: 307Emmaboo
I talked to her on snap also, she sent.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
Me a face pic and said cash app me and I'll send good pics, she did not state any amount, so cause people suck I only sent her $20 -'d she immediately messaged me and said I was $80 short, I replied and said you didn't specify any amount, her response was she's worth it, my response our $ is not free, don't worry babygirl we all know what GPS is, I got radio silence Devil.
-
11-29-23 22:06 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 128Continued
Educatedbelle.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-7efc6b9acac6
Haven't quite got the number yet but I wants her bad LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-a49d59ca3d4d
I see Potential but nothing yet.
Missuniverse2037.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-26fedf74dae1
Now this one here I feel I've seen before but can't put figure out where.
Okay that's it for now.









Reply With Quote






