Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12805

    Jasey__Raee

    She's been reported on before. Cutting to the chase, she talks the talk but never meets. She seems to get off on the attention she gets on Seeking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-0a76ce17841c

    Any information on her would be greatly appreciated? Thank you.

  2. #12804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    In that case, did you not give your name, address etc on the billing form?

    They might already have all your PII, other than a verification ID.

    It's not as if they direct users to a payment processor's page in which case they might not be able to store your data.

    But the fact that they store your card info since they show you old card info.
    Nope.

    Fake name.

    Fake address.

    Only the zip code is real.

  3. #12803

    Flirty lover is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-866cc7f786a9

    She reached out to me and wants 4 for a meet, she says she will host (Red flag for me), I like to control the environment. She claims the 4 is for whatever dinner or fun- not happening. Very young I try to see ladies over 28.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Thank you.
    Just found one review on Frerderickburg forum under the name spicy babe on 7-15-23.

  4. #12802

    Flirt lover. Goes by diff names

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-866cc7f786a9

    She reached out to me and wants 4 for a meet, she says she will host (Red flag for me), I like to control the environment. She claims the 4 is for whatever dinner or fun- not happening. Very young I try to see ladies over 28.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Thank you.
    She has been well reviewed here before. Lives near Stafford or around that. I can't recollect. Middle easter, almost if not a pro.

  5. #12801

    FlirtyLover

    She real, meetup with her last year. She is a lot bigger than her pics implied. A one and done deal with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-866cc7f786a9

    She reached out to me and wants 4 for a meet, she says she will host (Red flag for me), I like to control the environment. She claims the 4 is for whatever dinner or fun- not happening. Very young I try to see ladies over 28.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Thank you.

  6. #12800
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-77e04f2c8023

    Tan. Taut body with great legs. Covered FS but pretty damn good bbbjtcws. Can host and is pretty friendly and amenable. No backdoor action but really wants to please.

    Good experience.
    Wait what. She must 60 years old. I'm so damn curious how much? It better be like $50.

  7. #12799
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Just did a search and couldn't find her profile. Would you mind posting it? I'm out her way (if she's really in Leesburg) and would be curious if I recognize her from somewhere.
    She's totally fake, texted me a pic of a different woman, account nuked to nonexistence by seeking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-866cc7f786a9

    She reached out to me and wants 4 for a meet, she says she will host (Red flag for me), I like to control the environment. She claims the 4 is for whatever dinner or fun- not happening. Very young I try to see ladies over 28.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Thank you.
    I have her hidden, I don't remember why but it's a bad sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-0a76ce17841c

    Any information on her would be greatly appreciated? Thank you.
    Previous posts said fatter than her pics.

  8. #12798

    Fitchickbabe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-9cbdf507bcec

    Dtf. Wanted 5. I offered 4 which was accepted. I ultimately passed cause she's flat chested and currently I'm in tiddy mode.

    Doesn't seem to offer much beyond being skinny.

  9. #12797

    Er9. Any info??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-1adb7950ce8d

    Currently chatting. Meet and greet in the works.

  10. #12796

    StylishGurl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-77e04f2c8023

    Tan. Taut body with great legs. Covered FS but pretty damn good bbbjtcws. Can host and is pretty friendly and amenable. No backdoor action but really wants to please.

    Good experience.

  11. #12795

    FlirtyLover

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-866cc7f786a9

    She reached out to me and wants 4 for a meet, she says she will host (Red flag for me), I like to control the environment. She claims the 4 is for whatever dinner or fun- not happening. Very young I try to see ladies over 28.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Thank you.

  12. #12794

    Jasey__Raee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-0a76ce17841c

    Any information on her would be greatly appreciated? Thank you.

  13. #12793

    New User First Time Contributor

    Hello All. First time posting as I just recently signed up for SA. I have made some contacts but no meet ups yet but figured I would share what I have learned thus far:

    Hotgirlsummerforever. 33, in Fairfax.

    Interesting conversation, kind of all over the place. Not sure if she actually wants to meet anyone from here. After chatting with her for about an hour, said good by and talk later and then she blocked me. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

    Escape. 24, in Alexandria.

    She blocked me after going offsite, said she deleted her profile, not sure if it is still there. Anyway, scam lots of sob stories and wants to sell over priced pics.

    Xoxostarz.

    Was quick to respond. Glad I RTFF before pursuing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-1bcb1b8af280

    Sugar4 you.

    Initial comms were good and based upon her responses about local landmarks and events she seems to be real. She stopped communicating after our initial chat. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-481d24edcd41

    Nicoleeexx.

    Responded quickly but rude and arrogant with me, maybe someone else will have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-faa7a440810b

    Scarleterin. 29, says she is in Braddock VA, also lists her height as 6'-2".

    Scam. Initial comms were good then got off site. Once offsite she wanted PII. Blocked.

  14. #12792
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, sh*tty practice.

    Talked to CS, demand a refund and they gave most of my money back (pro-rated). I used my bank debit card.
    In that case, did you not give your name, address etc on the billing form?

    They might already have all your PII, other than a verification ID.

    It's not as if they direct users to a payment processor's page in which case they might not be able to store your data.

    But the fact that they store your card info since they show you old card info.

  15. #12791

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape