Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 884 of 3489 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 934 984 1384 1884 ... LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 52323
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #39078

    What's with all this baller talk about free money

    God damn, only a couple of weeks of LE busting now KBB forum turns into Kdating / Ksponsor discussion?

    Guess all that busting news worked and got everyone chickened out, so change the subject to bragging how many thousands of dollars they are giving to k-pussy for nothing in return.

    Here is the way I see it, if I want something like SO, I would be investing that thousands who would stay with me for at least a while (few years and XXX only for me), AND not to worry that she needs to go back to Korea.

    Also, WHY? LOL, the whole point we are in KBB is so that we can get all different K, young, old, fat, slim and etc, why spend thousands on only one when you could use that for many different one and rotate them? I guess ballers think differently. Now the LE knows that who are the ballers shell out all that thousands of cash for them to "move around" back to Korea simply by reading this forum.

    Me, I'm the cheap ass little fish who donate reasonable roses to reasonable k-beauty for them to smell the roses at the same time suck on that lolipop.

    BACK TO REVIEW KBB GUYS.

    Saw the new Bella.

    All I can say is that she is a fit MILF, decent face, nice tits semi soft on a big C side and good vocal feedback, tries hard to please and a trooper till the last minutes just enough time for shower and go.

    One and done, very similar to Cindy in the same category (age / Skill / look) and if you like Cindy, def try Bella. Also they could be seen as best friend or classmate, LOL, prob graduate the same year.

  2. #39077

    Agencies

    Anyone know if there is something going on with CGLA?

    I see girls on MELOS that used to be on CGLA but no longer.

    I'm confirmed with CGLA and KBLISS -- is it difficult to get confirmed with MELOS?

  3. #39076
    My bad in regards to my previous reply to you, it took me a while to realize what you meant by "BG". I stand corrected.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianAssEater  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried the Latinas with BG is it a house or apartment? Interested in trying it out.

  4. #39075
    Wrong forum; this is the Korean Agency BB forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianAssEater  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried the Latinas with BG is it a house or apartment? Interested in trying it out.

  5. #39074
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetMando  [View Original Post]
    It's at a massage parlor on melrose. Luck of the draw who you get. Still fun for the price.
    Thank you, will try it and report back here.

  6. #39073
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 271

    Massage parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by SleeperPleasur  [View Original Post]
    I tried asking for that too and got nothing. Like no reply or more details on that option. It wasn't till I asked for another selection and then they responded.
    It's at a massage parlor on melrose. Luck of the draw who you get. Still fun for the price.

  7. #39072
    Quote Originally Posted by SleeperPleasur  [View Original Post]
    I tried asking for that too and got nothing. Like no reply or more details on that option. It wasn't till I asked for another selection and then they responded.
    Thanks for responding anyways looks like I'll just have to ask grey.

  8. #39071

    I tried no luck

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianAssEater  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried the Latinas with BG is it a house or apartment? Interested in trying it out.
    I tried asking for that too and got nothing. Like no reply or more details on that option. It wasn't till I asked for another selection and then they responded.

  9. #39070

    Latina with BG

    Anybody tried the Latinas with BG is it a house or apartment? Interested in trying it out.

  10. #39069
    Kbliss Friday roster.

    BabyYuna Maia Juni Iris Viki.

  11. #39068
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarisMan  [View Original Post]
    You are a good hearted person and I admire the good gesture. But as a friendly note, just make sure that the fire doesn't burn you down. Also, keep in mind that not everyone and anyone that you meet in life deserves a helping hand; Evaluate who you are helping is worth the help.
    Agreed with this. Assuming these girls all made the conscious decision to do this. Regardless of the reason. Whatever the outcome is, is just the result of their choices.

    They all could have just worked a reg job making less money. But chose to do this & are probably making more than what most mongers make LOL.

  12. #39067
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWally  [View Original Post]
    So to clarify I'm not looking for a girlfriend. Part of paying her means she comes and goes when I have time, not the other way around. Also, she is in this work because she is saving up to start her business back in Korea and had good reason for quitting her previous job which paid much less and she wasn't happy with. As she puts it, she doesn't mind this work because it pays well. The previous job was crap but paid poorly.

    I never say I'm paying her for company. When I give it to her at the end she forgot I mentioned it. And of course if I didn't have extra money, I wouldn't be doing this. But I do so why be selfish in this situation. 20 years ago I never dreamed I would still be having such fun. I'm grateful and without regrets. As I get older I will quit this forever anyways and look back happily on the memory.

    She doesn't have a car while working so I take her out sightseeing and eating places she hasn't tried. "And by the way here's a little extra to help out." That's all there is to it. Half the girls refuse when offered but I politely give an excuse. I literally do the same with my mom and my favorite cousin who doesn't have much. My cousin just did me a favor and was leaving for Vegas so I said you are young, go have some fun and gave him $800. It's the same thing to me.

    If a girl asks to hang out with me, it would be complicated. For personal reasons, I don't want it. But hey I have X day off and if you have time I'll take you out to that place I told you about. Not the other way around, because I can't drop everything for a girl and second I do not want a long-term relationship. But we spent many times together and will remember each other always. She's coming back in a year or two, we might meet. Either way is fine there are no expectations.

    For those looking for a girlfriend where she can demand your time, don't involve money like this. Not unless there's a common sense reason. Have fun.
    You are a good hearted person and I admire the good gesture. But as a friendly note, just make sure that the fire doesn't burn you down. Also, keep in mind that not everyone and anyone that you meet in life deserves a helping hand; Evaluate who you are helping is worth the help.

  13. #39066
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    I don't think too many "marry out" while working. I think they quit and get married later. Their past occupation remains hidden. I've only really heard of 1-2 cases of marrying out. Even then friend of a working girl friend scenarios. I do know currently of a couple. Girl actual remains working out of their house with a few girls under her until they can save more money.
    Marriage! Hard to phantom to handle any K-Girl! Most of them are detached from reality of daily life and particularly the ones that we meet here because they are all over 30 years of age and they have been harden by their life experience. It is hard to change the way of their thinking as it is embedded in their gene deeply.

    You may be able to change a course of life of 18,19, 20 years old hoe but a person who has been hoeing since 20's and now she is her mid 30's is way beyond point of redemption or being a worthy of normal companion.

  14. #39065
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, of course. For me, the only downside to this is if you and the girl really get along, she might actually want to hang out with you and not feel like she needs to get paid because she doesn't consider it work, but paying her is insulting her. I learned that the hard way once. I assumed it would be a nice thing to pay her for her time, but she thought it meant I didn't really like her, and I never saw her again. She was one of the ones I would've considered something serious with; the last time we saw each other, she was rubbing my cock the whole drive back to her place, and after we parked on the street and was saying our goodbyes, she unzipped my pants and started blowing me right in the car! In hindsight, I maybe should've let her finish, but this was in broad daylight on a busy street, and I got too nervous since there was someone walking by the car like every 30 seconds, including the occasional kid, so I stopped her. I still think about that often.
    So to clarify I'm not looking for a girlfriend. Part of paying her means she comes and goes when I have time, not the other way around. Also, she is in this work because she is saving up to start her business back in Korea and had good reason for quitting her previous job which paid much less and she wasn't happy with. As she puts it, she doesn't mind this work because it pays well. The previous job was crap but paid poorly.

    I never say I'm paying her for company. When I give it to her at the end she forgot I mentioned it. And of course if I didn't have extra money, I wouldn't be doing this. But I do so why be selfish in this situation. 20 years ago I never dreamed I would still be having such fun. I'm grateful and without regrets. As I get older I will quit this forever anyways and look back happily on the memory.

    She doesn't have a car while working so I take her out sightseeing and eating places she hasn't tried. "And by the way here's a little extra to help out." That's all there is to it. Half the girls refuse when offered but I politely give an excuse. I literally do the same with my mom and my favorite cousin who doesn't have much. My cousin just did me a favor and was leaving for Vegas so I said you are young, go have some fun and gave him $800. It's the same thing to me.

    If a girl asks to hang out with me, it would be complicated. For personal reasons, I don't want it. But hey I have X day off and if you have time I'll take you out to that place I told you about. Not the other way around, because I can't drop everything for a girl and second I do not want a long-term relationship. But we spent many times together and will remember each other always. She's coming back in a year or two, we might meet. Either way is fine there are no expectations.

    For those looking for a girlfriend where she can demand your time, don't involve money like this. Not unless there's a common sense reason. Have fun.

  15. #39064
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGeorge  [View Original Post]
    There's plenty free. I live near playa vista and when they had that operation running from there a few years ago, probably the youngest and hottest kgirl I've ever been with, I started seeing her OTC. For almost a month, until she had to go back to Korea, she'd come to my place after 'work' and we'd eat dinner and watch tv and have sex (bare of course) and she'd sleep over. I'd drop her off in the morning on my way to work. Occasionally we'd meet up at a santa monica bar with her friends who I assume were coworkers and we'd hang out and dance. She would show me the gifts she received that day - cakes and flowers and other stuff she didn't care about. She never asked for a cent nor hinted at it. Yes, you have to be fit and decent looking and live in a cool place. Not all of these girls are mercenary robots.
    This right here. I'm relatively new to the Kgirl world but since I'm young and in shape most of the Kgirls I visit give me their numbers on first visit and I've also slept over with them. if I do last call and they let me hit at night until I'm drained and also get to creampie them before they start seeing mongers. So for everyone saying first appointment so she's fresh just know she prob already took a cream pie from bf or another monger. Haven't tried getting them otc or dates because cmon who would marry or date a hooker but freebies are always nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape