Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 17264
-
12-05-23 22:14 #13904Senior Member

Posts: 808New Scam?
Still not 100% sure on this one, will do my best to explain the interaction.
Profile said she was from Paris here in the states on business. A little more detail in the profile than typical scams and some grammatical errors, but not a native speaker so I let it slide. I decide to hit her up in French. She gets back right away typing faster French than I can read, so was legit on the French connection. Says that she is a SugarBaby for a discreet agency and doing this to help her family back home. I tell her no thanks as I don't deal with agencies. She replies that I only deal with her directly, in person, and she will do video verification on WhatsApp. I get the digits thinking she is an escort with an agency, then things head weird.
First WhatsApp message says she just got in an Uber and we can video call but must be discreet. Immediately after the message I get the call and say hello. She immediately puts her fingers to her lips to shush me. Then pans to the driver and out the window to show her in a moving car. Without speaking she lifts her skirt and videos her pussy. She then begins rubbing herself, then proceeds to fingerbang herself. All this with no voice on her end.
The call ends and then I get the request for 100 to confirm appointment and 400 upon arrival. I bail at the request to send 100, but could see where many would not, given how real it seemed. What is weird is I don't recall any sound in the video call. Is it possible to play a pre recorded clip on a WhatsApp video call? I'm calling it a scam but not with certainty.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-470bf07fa350
-
12-05-23 13:47 #13903Senior Member

Posts: 76You seen pics and read the profiles of the trans here in the US? I've not seen one that isn't ugly af, nor one that isn't extreme fringe people that are more interested in making a statement than living out an identity. I suspect they live a very promiscuous life that would jeopardize the health and sanity of anyone that gets tangled up with them. Now. I've seen some profiles in Brazil, Colombia, and Europe (usually of Latin origin) that I would consider meeting in a very public place to see if they are genuine or extreme fringe types.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 12:15 #13902Senior Member

Posts: 300Call 911
Next time respond "Call 911".
Originally Posted by DoctorSugar
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 08:39 #13901Senior Member

Posts: 60Wow, thanks for dropping those stats! Honestly, I never really took the time to look them up, and I guess I've been assuming that all sexual activities carry the same risks.
Originally Posted by MacLuvin
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 05:14 #13900Senior Member

Posts: 47Shyanallen69
Shyanallen69 got my number and hit me up with "please help" in her second text. I blocked her number. YYMV, but I assume someone asking for money right away is a scam and not worth the time it would take for more texting.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-b143e8585981
-
12-04-23 17:56 #13899Senior Member

Posts: 333SharpRocker Picture Seller
And yet another picture seller / scammer. Gives you the old story, single mom, out of work, will sell you nudes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-3c7f7d28711a
Stay Safe,
JimS2321.
-
12-03-23 18:08 #13898Senior Member

Posts: 579
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
There are a couple reports out on aids transmission in sub saharan Africa on men who have been circumcised vs. Uncircumcised. Basically the reports couldn't find a circumcised male who had contracted aids via vaginal intercourse or oral sex, there are uncircumsized men who have contracted aids via vaginal intercouse on record. All of them who contracted Aids reporting also having oral sex which is why you see reports reporting HIV being passed via oral sex.
-
12-02-23 07:01 #13897Senior Member

Posts: 808Hotdog Girl
A pretty obvious fake profile favorited me. You have to read the shirt for any of this to make sense but the reply of "hotdog" resulted in nearly pissing myself laughing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-87f885a1b234
-
12-02-23 06:56 #13896Senior Member

Posts: 808Data Driven
Thanks for that reply, you beat me to a data and fact based reply but CDC reading along with checking for obvious other risk factors is how I overcame my fear.
Originally Posted by MacLuvin
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 10:57 #13895Senior Member

Posts: 525Depends, risk / reward
It's one of those things where you have to just be smart and weight the risks. Get regular testing, and you can't always guarantee they do. I've never asked for proof. Generally the girls on SA that aren't pros are low volume so less chance of catching something, and you can usually tell by how the conversations go, etc if they are high volume pros or just coeds looking for a long term SD. Otherwise, you really just don't know aside from physical appearance down there and odor. Now, as far a trans, no way. Aids / HIV has a much higher transmission rate with anal / homosexual / trans people. I know the stats show high rates in the Atlanta area, but you have to break those statistics down by demographic too and type of sex. Oral or vaginal = much lower chances of transmission statistically. Anal is way up there so be careful with that.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
Now of course you have a lot of other STIs out there besides Aids, but since that was brought up, here are the statistics readily available online for Aids transmission % by type of sex:
Receptive anal - 1.38% per single exposure
Insertive anal - .11%
receptive vaginal - .08%
insertive vaginal - .04%
oral is almost a non issue, no measurable percentage listed.
So while not completely safe those are incredibly low risks. Keep in mind those stats are for having that type of sex with somebody that has the virus. Those numbers are statistically lower if you use the general population of infected/non infected. So again, get yourself tested and be careful with who you see.
-
12-01-23 08:33 #13894Regular Member

Posts: 9SouthernMama
Sorry for the rehash of old posts. Currently talking to her and want to take the plunge. You mentioned two things.
Originally Posted by SalvatoreIttup
[View Original Post]
Someone sealed the deal, but I can't find details anywhere when I search. Thoughts about volume?
Scammer- You mentioned she is scamming. Is it just trying to get $ or something worse?
Appreciate any info.
-
11-30-23 09:45 #13893Senior Member

Posts: 1302I used seeking. Though with my current little "black book" I haven't needed to reactivate my account since this spring. I just rotate between 3-4 girls as one becomes too busy I switch to the other.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 16:17 #13892Senior Member

Posts: 3349You should look at the statistics for all of the diseases, provided by your friendly neighborhood CDC. They are broken down by ages and ethnicities.
Originally Posted by HawkJock
[View Original Post]
One forever virus is Herpes simplex type 1. It is not a STI, however. You can get it from kissing, from an unwashed drinking glass, etc. It causes cold sores, inter alia. About two-thirds of Americans are seropositive for it. HSV 1 is often included in STD testing panels, though.
-
11-29-23 09:20 #13891Senior Member

Posts: 76Like you, I am scared to death of catching something that can't be gotten rid of. A buddy, OBGYN, says that in 2015 50% of all people between the ages of 18-55 have a "forever virus" of some kind. In 2020 it was up to 65% and it is accelerating. He did note that they younger ages have a slight decrease in numbers that can be attributed to a vaccine for HPV. So, that means the acceleration is even steeper for those above the age of 25 since those below 25 are actually declining.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
I think some of the bear seeking mongers are in PREP or they simply don't care. Or are the ones spreading the viruses and bacterial infections. BTW, ATL has the largest percentage of AIDS in the US and possibly outside of Africa.
Me. I provide and pay for tests. A non-pro is usually receptive to the idea.
-
11-28-23 21:11 #13890Senior Member

Posts: 115Bare
Hello Guys,
How you guys take risk of havin sex with bare with unknown? Do you guys ask them test results and share the same or its all guts?
If smell tells girl has a some aids or bad disease. Maybe she is ovulating who knows. I scared to do bare, something I don't want to catch because it does not have cure.
One more question any guys went out with trans? Just curious 🧐.










Reply With Quote





