Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 26375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21755
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has she gone by any other names? She looks familiar.
    I think she's pretty much always been Satin Silk.

    And pretty much she's always put the vanilla in vanilla.

  2. #21754

    Silk.

    Quote Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta  [View Original Post]
    I have an appt scheduled with her later today after work; she is just doing this as a one-off for now to bring in some extra funds, probably a holiday thing. She said she may do it again but she puts most of her effort into OF.
    Has she gone by any other names? She looks familiar.

  3. #21753

    Katdmilf

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with this sex lady for Saturday. Worth a shot compared to what's in Milwaukee.

    https://tryst.link/escort/isquirtforyou
    Solid choice.

  4. #21752
    Quote Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta  [View Original Post]
    I have an appt scheduled with her later today after work; she is just doing this as a one-off for now to bring in some extra funds, probably a holiday thing. She said she may do it again but she puts most of her effort into OF.
    I saw her once. Clean and safe but mechanical and CBJ. Did not repeat.

  5. #21751
    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with this sex lady for Saturday. Worth a shot compared to what's in Milwaukee.

    https://tryst.link/escort/isquirtforyou
    I've made the trip myself. She's attractive and safe, very clean and professional. Depending on what you pay us what you get. She's kinda down for anything but she has a stale personality. Her pics are real, she's safe, she goes bare for a price.

    Have fun and report back.

  6. #21750
    Recently saw Morgan out in Waukesha. Stay away, when I walked in the door her manager/pimp was there holding a gun, they forced me into a car then drove me to several ATM's making me drain my accounts. I thought that was the end of it until the next day when they sent me a photo of my car in front of their house and me on the ring cam entering and now they want 1,000 a week or they will tell my wife, they got my address from my DL when they held me at gunpoint. I don't know how to end this nightmare.

    https://morganveraaxo.weebly.com

  7. #21749

    Spoke to Satin Silk, subscribe to her OF, scheduled an appt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw somewhere she retired, but I saw this today, anyone know of this is bogus or is it really her? Just curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/558343684540
    I have an appt scheduled with her later today after work; she is just doing this as a one-off for now to bring in some extra funds, probably a holiday thing. She said she may do it again but she puts most of her effort into OF.

  8. #21748

    KatDmilf

    Set up an appointment with this sex lady for Saturday. Worth a shot compared to what's in Milwaukee.

    https://tryst.link/escort/isquirtforyou

  9. #21747
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw somewhere she retired, but I saw this today, anyone know of this is bogus or is it really her? Just curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/558343684540
    Appears to be active on twitter.

  10. #21746

    Silk Satin back?

    I thought I saw somewhere she retired, but I saw this today, anyone know of this is bogus or is it really her? Just curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/558343684540

  11. #21745

    Violet location

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    She's a good time and down for just about anything. Very friendly and worth the visit.
    Where is her incall?

  12. #21744

    Smdh

    Quote Originally Posted by Abratrus34  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Morgan out in Waukesha. Stay away, when I walked in the door her manager/pimp was there holding a gun, they forced me into a car then drove me to several ATM's making me drain my accounts. I thought that was the end of it until the next day when they sent me a photo of my car in front of their house and me on the ring cam entering and now they want 1,000 a week or they will tell my wife, they got my address from my DL when they held me at gunpoint. I don't know how to end this nightmare.

    https://morganveraaxo.weebly.com
    Seriously why are we still seeing this post? What did y'all do pennant to the website so we always continuously see it take this shit down we get the message.

  13. #21743

    Anyone seen her?


  14. #21742

    Puma

    Quote Originally Posted by Tillie82  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her reviews. Does she still respond to that ph#.

  15. #21741

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I'm just throwing this out there from reading his previous posts and going from my gut. I'm thinking thathe's trying to find out how many guys are banging her and trying to find out by asking guys to pm him. Yes I sent him a message and no response. Also know someone else who did and again no response.
    Still no response for me as well. He also sent me the wrong number for Jameson last year. The number he sent was just about the same except 2 of the digits were mixed around so at the time I thought it may have been an honest mistake. A couple other seniors forwarded me the right number that I had remembered but I've had zero luck. Maybe someday I will try to contact Jenna, I mean Jameson and give her a nice pounding. She can take a good pounding and loves it all. I remember her making love to my cock during her BBBJ's and taking a good face pounding before switching to FS. Cum in pussy or cum in mouth was always on the menu. One of my visits I put it all over her face. She loved it. She always smelled good and was fresh out of the shower for you so you could lick that pussy until she was moaning and groaning. Never got to experience the OFG's legendary threesomes with her and friends but if I ever see her again a good co-ed Gang Bang will hopefully be in order. I can see her loving a nice glass of pussy followed up by a few rounds of dicks for ole' girl Jamo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape