Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 736 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 11028
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8013

    Annaloveu is terrible

    The only good thing is that she's the girl in the pic.

    The bad?

    1. 1 size bigger than her photos, you can tell by how she's always hiding with angles and extra lingerie covering midriff in her photos.

    2. Terrible attitude, cold, very standoffish.

    3. Total safety girl, wouldn't even let me use my own condoms.

    4. Condom holder.

    She posted a price of $600 sometime ago, then lowered it down to $500 during which I saw her, now offers $400 for "just today".

    Overall shitty service that you might as well stay in the car and use your hands.

  2. #8012

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    She's been to Seattle and Portland before, as well as California.

    If anyone has any experience with her, please post or send me a message.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...081/2539053892

    Her number ends with 3892, previous number ended with 3046.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/160228960
    This woman is a rip off she will get your money then tell you the price is double for full service. She's traveling with another female who post ads about the same time, I will add more details in the Portland section.

    This is her partner:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/161302983
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231202_164746_Opera.jpg‎  

  3. #8011
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    She's been to Seattle and Portland before, as well as California.

    If anyone has any experience with her, please post or send me a message.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...081/2539053892

    Her number ends with 3892, previous number ended with 3046.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/160228960
    She was street walking in Portland today.

  4. #8010

    Any info on her?

    She's been to Seattle and Portland before, as well as California.

    If anyone has any experience with her, please post or send me a message.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...081/2539053892

    Her number ends with 3892, previous number ended with 3046.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/160228960
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231202_081728_Opera.jpg‎  

  5. #8009
    Ironic that a site called Skip the Games has providers who. Play games.

  6. #8008

    You can tell

    You can tell who actually reads this board and who just posts links fishing for info. If anybody that posts these links actually used the board, they would know the answer to this provider right away.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    I'm sooo sick of seeing this chix profile. She's a known rob people. Look at the rip off threads 1st.

  7. #8007

    Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...n/287626171956

    Texted her. She said she was available right now and gave me the address. I texted right back saying I was in my way and be there in 20. I get there and then nothing. Completely ghosted. I waited 20 min and bailed.

    I heard from her about 45 min later saying her phone died.

    Maybe she's double booking. Who knows. Be ready to be ghosted.
    I'm sooo sick of seeing this chix profile. She's a known rob people. Look at the rip off threads 1st.

  8. #8006

    Known rob

    Dude, you are lucky she ghosted you. Multiple people have said she robs. As well as this forum. That's why her ad says she doesn't take cash and why she only does incall. To control the situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...n/287626171956

    Texted her. She said she was available right now and gave me the address. I texted right back saying I was in my way and be there in 20. I get there and then nothing. Completely ghosted. I waited 20 min and bailed.

    I heard from her about 45 min later saying her phone died.

    Maybe she's double booking. Who knows. Be ready to be ghosted.

  9. #8005

    Quick report for quick service

    Amy - 425.370. 6653.

    Mid 30's asian. Chunky, probably called thick. Big naturals, Ds I'd say, maybe DDs. Very soft skin. Easy setup. In, 160, CBJ, fuck, oh baby, oh baby, cum, out in 20. In the middle of Bellvue. Not ugly, not real pretty. Not a bad fuck, not a bad fuck. I'd do it again in a pinch, I am short on time. If I had more time, I would see what else the booker had.

  10. #8004
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...n/287626171956

    Texted her. She said she was available right now and gave me the address. I texted right back saying I was in my way and be there in 20. I get there and then nothing. Completely ghosted. I waited 20 min and bailed.

    I heard from her about 45 min later saying her phone died.

    Maybe she's double booking. Who knows. Be ready to be ghosted.
    That was probably the best case scenario for you. She has multiple rob / ripoff reports, which are being talked about in the BBFS forum right now.

  11. #8003

    Lacy

    I finally met her for her Tryst rate. She's fun and genuinely loves s*x. Great comunication and perfectly punctual. The deposit was never mentioned. Overall a good experience, but not sure I'll repeat for that rate. The pics are current, but somehow she's 20 lb heavier in person. Her incall is an apartment which is nice, but her little dog wanted in on the action. Overall she was fun, but a little pricey.

    Quote Originally Posted by GettingYounger  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed on the non pro thread.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-1a9dbbe14e0c

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/jenfire/

    I saw her for a cuddle session and thought she was great. Definitely not a scam.

  12. #8002
    Quote Originally Posted by UtausTonite  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Lexxus or star? Look good but no reviews.
    Do not see "Lia". I had an encounter with her earlier this year. She works out on AA. She is a total c*nt. She is super mean and just nasty. Attitude through the roof. I wouldn't have sex with her if it was for free! Protip: If they say there location is Shoreline. That means they are probably also working on AA as that's where aurora is.

  13. #8001

    Ghosted

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...n/287626171956

    Texted her. She said she was available right now and gave me the address. I texted right back saying I was in my way and be there in 20. I get there and then nothing. Completely ghosted. I waited 20 min and bailed.

    I heard from her about 45 min later saying her phone died.

    Maybe she's double booking. Who knows. Be ready to be ghosted.

  14. #8000
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwDude  [View Original Post]
    When I reached out to her she said she only did Outcall or Car Dates. For 1 k.

    Who does that shit?
    That's got to be one hell of a car date. I had BB anal for 350. Not with her. Hahah.

  15. #7999
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Bummer, thanks for toftt and the intel. I ended up seeing ashantistar a couple weeks back since I was having a hard time finding any info on her. If you're into spinners she definitely fits the bill. Had a good time with her, nice attitude too.
    She seems nice, but total safety correct?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape