Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 11028
-
12-04-23 01:00 #8013Regular Member

Posts: 10Annaloveu is terrible
The only good thing is that she's the girl in the pic.
The bad?
1. 1 size bigger than her photos, you can tell by how she's always hiding with angles and extra lingerie covering midriff in her photos.
2. Terrible attitude, cold, very standoffish.
3. Total safety girl, wouldn't even let me use my own condoms.
4. Condom holder.
She posted a price of $600 sometime ago, then lowered it down to $500 during which I saw her, now offers $400 for "just today".
Overall shitty service that you might as well stay in the car and use your hands.
-
12-02-23 19:37 #8012Senior Member

Posts: 2035Rip off
This woman is a rip off she will get your money then tell you the price is double for full service. She's traveling with another female who post ads about the same time, I will add more details in the Portland section.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
This is her partner:
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/161302983
-
12-02-23 15:19 #8011Senior Member

Posts: 71She was street walking in Portland today.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 11:23 #8010Senior Member

Posts: 2035Any info on her?
She's been to Seattle and Portland before, as well as California.
If anyone has any experience with her, please post or send me a message.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...081/2539053892
Her number ends with 3892, previous number ended with 3046.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/160228960
-
12-01-23 19:01 #8009Senior Member

Posts: 255Ironic that a site called Skip the Games has providers who. Play games.
-
12-01-23 13:09 #8008Senior Member

Posts: 79You can tell
You can tell who actually reads this board and who just posts links fishing for info. If anybody that posts these links actually used the board, they would know the answer to this provider right away.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 05:33 #8007Senior Member

Posts: 451Jesus
I'm sooo sick of seeing this chix profile. She's a known rob people. Look at the rip off threads 1st.
Originally Posted by TnaCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 15:52 #8006Senior Member

Posts: 79Known rob
Dude, you are lucky she ghosted you. Multiple people have said she robs. As well as this forum. That's why her ad says she doesn't take cash and why she only does incall. To control the situation.
Originally Posted by TnaCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 14:07 #8005Senior Member

Posts: 248Quick report for quick service
Amy - 425.370. 6653.
Mid 30's asian. Chunky, probably called thick. Big naturals, Ds I'd say, maybe DDs. Very soft skin. Easy setup. In, 160, CBJ, fuck, oh baby, oh baby, cum, out in 20. In the middle of Bellvue. Not ugly, not real pretty. Not a bad fuck, not a bad fuck. I'd do it again in a pinch, I am short on time. If I had more time, I would see what else the booker had.
-
11-30-23 12:44 #8004Senior Member

Posts: 43That was probably the best case scenario for you. She has multiple rob / ripoff reports, which are being talked about in the BBFS forum right now.
Originally Posted by TnaCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 11:24 #8003Senior Member

Posts: 144Lacy
I finally met her for her Tryst rate. She's fun and genuinely loves s*x. Great comunication and perfectly punctual. The deposit was never mentioned. Overall a good experience, but not sure I'll repeat for that rate. The pics are current, but somehow she's 20 lb heavier in person. Her incall is an apartment which is nice, but her little dog wanted in on the action. Overall she was fun, but a little pricey.
Originally Posted by GettingYounger
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 22:10 #8002Banned Member

Posts: 510Do not see "Lia". I had an encounter with her earlier this year. She works out on AA. She is a total c*nt. She is super mean and just nasty. Attitude through the roof. I wouldn't have sex with her if it was for free! Protip: If they say there location is Shoreline. That means they are probably also working on AA as that's where aurora is.
Originally Posted by UtausTonite
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 20:39 #8001Regular Member

Posts: 23Ghosted
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...n/287626171956
Texted her. She said she was available right now and gave me the address. I texted right back saying I was in my way and be there in 20. I get there and then nothing. Completely ghosted. I waited 20 min and bailed.
I heard from her about 45 min later saying her phone died.
Maybe she's double booking. Who knows. Be ready to be ghosted.
-
11-29-23 15:00 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 2335That's got to be one hell of a car date. I had BB anal for 350. Not with her. Hahah.
Originally Posted by PnwDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 12:02 #7999Senior Member

Posts: 155She seems nice, but total safety correct?
Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





