Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 748 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 11206
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8281
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm1373  [View Original Post]
    I would not give them your identification, just ask for a refund and make a new anon account. I can write a post about creating an anon account if anyone wants.
    I have a longstanding good account but I'd be interested to know. Just in case.

  2. #8280

    Am I just dense?

    What is the solution to this problem? I have a POT, a 20 year old waif / hippie. Tats + piercings. We had a M&G, have off-scale chemistry. Made out, etc. She would take whatever $ I decided because we get along so well, and that is just her approach. She wants a continuing arrangement, and appears to be just a 1-man girl. I met her months ago from seeking, her profile hasn't been active since then.

    Because I have a SO, I always have the girl get the room. To get a decent place, not a no-tel hotel, I use Dayuse, which can get us a room during the daytime when I have a reason to be away from home, at a good price point. I give girls cash for the room in addition to the sugar. I met another girl when I was last active on the site, a CSULB student who is 19, and have FCed w / her twice, and she got the room both times. However, newgirl tried to book a room for today, and sees that you have to be 21 to do so through dayuse. I have no idea how my past SB did this, and I don't think I can concoct a reason to ask her (she is a bit mad at me, we were supposed to FC tomorrow morning, first time since before the holiday, but I had work responsibilities come up). You also need a credit card, and newgirl has only a debit / ATM card.

    BTW, I am literally more than 3. 5 times older than these girls. Not just a SD, but a SG (sugar granddaddy), I guess. Both of these are skinny white girls, so yes, I am really living the life.

  3. #8279
    Quote Originally Posted by InterTravlr56  [View Original Post]
    Asked this like 3 times and have been ignored. Like some closely guarded secret where people can't even ballpark for you LOL.
    If you read enough posts in the last year you will see numbers all over the place. But to generalize. Low ballers are at $$ to $$$. Mid level is 4-6. High rollers are at 7-1 k. Age, race, experience (of the girl), length of date, drive time and game are all variable so YMMV 10% to 50% depending on a variety of factors. Those rates would apply to vegas as well.

    Best bet is to just stick with your current game plan and if you are not getting enough responses bump up the rate a $.

    The funny thing is sometimes you see average looking girls asking GPS rates and real hotties that can be very reasonable. The amount of time you can invest will also be a factor. Hot looking, affordable and good service. Pick any two out of three.

    If you can get all three she's a keeper.

  4. #8278
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAheRealBad  [View Original Post]
    What's the going rate for an item or sb here? I'm more familiar with the scene in Florida where it's 300/ hr. Found a pretty consistent utr here but trying to negotiate pricing with her is a struggle since I don't know the standard rate in LA. She did quote me $200 for a quickie though LOL.
    You are haggling w / an escort, for escort services there. Whatever you pay an escort should be fine. The escort thread should give you a hint of the local market.

    I hope you know what you are doing regarding those negotiations, because if the seeking site sees this, you'll get banned, and then you will be back here crying about how you lost your membership payment and can't set up a new profile (because they do seem to be able to tell when someone they banned is trying to get back on).

  5. #8277
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAheRealBad  [View Original Post]
    What's the going rate for an item or sb here? I'm more familiar with the scene in Florida where it's 300/ hr. Found a pretty consistent utr here but trying to negotiate pricing with her is a struggle since I don't know the standard rate in LA. She did quote me $200 for a quickie though LOL.
    Asked this like 3 times and have been ignored. Like some closely guarded secret where people can't even ballpark for you LOL.

  6. #8276
    My current live-in GF (who is an x SB, x stripper, x rinser - in that order) is now an online Domme. No kink shaming here, but these online subs are too much. Tonite I am going on a "cuck dinner date" with her. The sub pays to see pics of us having a $$ dinner. They pay in advance. And you wonder why SB rates are going up up up.

    There are just too many easy ways for girls to make money online these days.

  7. #8275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Side note

    What's the going rate for an item or sb here? I'm more familiar with the scene in Florida where it's 300/ hr. Found a pretty consistent utr here but trying to negotiate pricing with her is a struggle since I don't know the standard rate in LA. She did quote me $200 for a quickie though LOL.

  8. #8274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Hard to believe

    Quote Originally Posted by HehBigDick  [View Original Post]
    Girl from pic one is Sophieraiin on ig with 2. 7 million followers. Hard to believe that he actually got with her.

    Girl from pic six is Kittiiie from Hx. People have posted her ig on here before.
    Yeah hard to believe he met up with Sophie rain. Her and her twin are pretty popular and are adamant about being virgins til marriage so I find it hard to believe they would advertise anywhere with their pictures. They may be compensating and be utr through PMS but who knows.

  9. #8273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm1373  [View Original Post]
    I can write a post about creating an anon account if anyone wants.
    I am interested, please do share.

  10. #8272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm verified but I'm single. And I understand the dynamics are a bit different if you are married. I have no opinion or other info to offer. Maybe some one else does?
    Yeah, I am married with children. No chance in hell I am giving them my information.

    Did did talk to CS and got most of my money back, prorated. Will have create new account now and repeat.

  11. #8271
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendabaze  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with Melodyluvsyou. She came to my place and backed her car into my driveway which was the first red flag.

    She promised a lot on text but didn't let me touch her while we were talking on the couch, second red flag.

    She said she wanted to start with massaging me and asked me to take off my clothes, but she refused to take off her cloths, third red flag.

    She asked me for money first before starting the massage, fourth red flag.

    I showed her the money and told her she will get it after we are done, she refused and that's when I asked her to leave. She kept insisting that getting paid first makes her feel comfortable.

    I told her that I'm not going to pay her first and told her either start the arrangement or leave.

    BTW she asked for 7 k per month but we agreed on $500 per meet.
    It has not happened often, but it has happened to me but not exactly the same. I have had a few girls in my place that just couldn't go through with doing the deed. They weren't asking for money, they just chickened out. But good that you stood your ground. I have had girls try to upsell me for more options but I just said no thanks and did whatever it was we agreed upon prior to getting naked.

    The reality is once you pay more you can never really go back to the original agreement.

  12. #8270
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Just upgraded to PREMIUM a few days ago and got this message today when I log on.

    Anyone actually go through this verification process? What did / can you do to get around this verification?

    If there's no option to get around this, I am going to email their customer service and demand a full refund or I'll report their site. That should scare the sh*t out of them.

    Your Seeking account has been temporarily put on hold.

    To encourage and maintain trust between users on Seeking, you will need to confirm your identity to have your account re-activated. If approved, your account will also receive the blue verified badge. On Seeking, the badge lets people know that your account is authentic.

    Seeking has partnered with Au10tix.com to securely and privately process verification of identity. To receive the verified badge start the verification with Au10 tix where you will provide a photo of an official government issued identification document, such as your Driver's License or Passport to be verified.
    I would not give them your identification, just ask for a refund and make a new anon account. I can write a post about creating an anon account if anyone wants.

  13. #8269
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Just upgraded to PREMIUM a few days ago and got this message today when I log on.

    Anyone actually go through this verification process? What did / can you do to get around this verification?

    If there's no option to get around this, I am going to email their customer service and demand a full refund or I'll report their site. That should scare the sh*t out of them.

    Your Seeking account has been temporarily put on hold.

    To encourage and maintain trust between users on Seeking, you will need to confirm your identity to have your account re-activated. If approved, your account will also receive the blue verified badge. On Seeking, the badge lets people know that your account is authentic.

    Seeking has partnered with Au10tix.com to securely and privately process verification of identity. To receive the verified badge start the verification with Au10 tix where you will provide a photo of an official government issued identification document, such as your Driver's License or Passport to be verified.
    I'm verified but I'm single. And I understand the dynamics are a bit different if you are married. I have no opinion or other info to offer. Maybe some one else does?

  14. #8268
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendabaze  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with Melodyluvsyou. She came to my place and backed her car into my driveway which was the first red flag.

    She promised a lot on text but didn't let me touch her while we were talking on the couch, second red flag.

    She said she wanted to start with massaging me and asked me to take off my clothes, but she refused to take off her cloths, third red flag.

    She asked me for money first before starting the massage, fourth red flag.

    I showed her the money and told her she will get it after we are done, she refused and that's when I asked her to leave. She kept insisting that getting paid first makes her feel comfortable.

    I told her that I'm not going to pay her first and told her either start the arrangement or leave.

    BTW she asked for 7 k per month but we agreed on $500 per meet.
    Thanks for the heads up boss. I was planning on meeting her thinking she seemed pretty innocent, going to scratch that off my list now.

  15. #8267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    SA Verification

    Just upgraded to PREMIUM a few days ago and got this message today when I log on.

    Anyone actually go through this verification process? What did / can you do to get around this verification?

    If there's no option to get around this, I am going to email their customer service and demand a full refund or I'll report their site. That should scare the sh*t out of them.

    Your Seeking account has been temporarily put on hold.

    To encourage and maintain trust between users on Seeking, you will need to confirm your identity to have your account re-activated. If approved, your account will also receive the blue verified badge. On Seeking, the badge lets people know that your account is authentic.

    Seeking has partnered with Au10tix.com to securely and privately process verification of identity. To receive the verified badge start the verification with Au10 tix where you will provide a photo of an official government issued identification document, such as your Driver's License or Passport to be verified.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape